Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Canadians spend half their income on taxes, says study

Started by Herman, June 21, 2023, 09:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

True enough, but you are encouraged to speak French in certain quarters. They've been known to fold their tents pretty quickly too.  :laugh:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504128 time=1687496226 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504123 time=1687495226 user_id=3409
Right, well look at who he's doing it on behalf of and understand that no matter who you vote for, if they enjoy the same donor asshole class that Truedeaup does, shit is unlikely to change under their watch either.

The path is clear and irresversible. A change of government can't change the direction we are headed.

I am not that pessimistic. This is a very wealthy country which means we are given a lot more rope to hang ourselves. But, I believe pragmatism will prevail in the not too distant future.

Zetsu

Now I know not having enough business is the least of my problems, sounds like liberals are the modern slave owners and believe in anti-freedom.
Permanently off his rocker

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=504176 time=1687527726 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504128 time=1687496226 user_id=3389

The path is clear and irresversible. A change of government can't change the direction we are headed.

I am not that pessimistic. This is a very wealthy country which means we are given a lot more rope to hang ourselves. But, I believe pragmatism will prevail in the not too distant future.

I hope you're right. As you've noted, Canada is a wealthy country. Therefore a lot more capital for incrementalism to make it's mark on and more likelihood for a citizen to yield under the presumption they still have something to lose.

Even one loonie lost is one loonie too many.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=504276 time=1687572535 user_id=61
Now I know not having enough business is the least of my problems, sounds like liberals are the modern slave owners and believe in anti-freedom.

Justine's bosses at the WEF want to decide every aspect of our lives. In order to do that, we have to be poor and like you said slave. At least a lot less freedom over our own lives.

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504295 time=1687574832 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=504176 time=1687527726 user_id=3390

I hope you're right. As you've noted, Canada is a wealthy country. Therefore a lot more capital for incrementalism to make it's mark on and more likelihood for a citizen to yield under the presumption they still have something to lose.

Even one loonie lost is one loonie too many.

Japan collectively has been in over three decades of decline, but the Japanese are still very wealthy. I don't think Canada will follow that. Those at the top would do very well, but the decade of Trudeau has seen the middle class rapidly shrink.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

This Ukrainian immigrant nails it. Canada is an overrated country in 2023.

">

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=505293 time=1688533161 user_id=3396

I have extended family that grew up in East Germany.  And I'll be honest here...  If Canada slips down much further, the average Canadian would be better off under that East German regime.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505305 time=1688537326 user_id=3397

I have extended family that grew up in East Germany.  And I'll be honest here...  If Canada slips down much further, the average Canadian would be better off under the East German regime.

If it was not for my son and grandkids, the old lady and I would sell the farm and move to another country.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=505306 time=1688537433 user_id=3396
If it was not for my son and grandkids, the old lady and I would sell the farm and move to another country.

You're in a stable position to make it work where you are, so no need to rush that.  Canada is 'good' if one is in a position to be 'good'...

It's just a shame we've become a nation of 'haves' and 'have nots', where the 'just work harder' bullshit isn't applicable anymore, unless you're lucky.

I lean to the right hard in almost every way, but the one thing I stand for is to pay a man properly for his labour.  Not 'what the market will bear', but I want that man to be able to go home from a hard day of labour, and be able to feed his wife, his kids, and keep that roof over their heads.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505308 time=1688537900 user_id=3397
Quote from: Herman post_id=505306 time=1688537433 user_id=3396

You're in a stable position to make it work where you are, so no need to rush that.  Canada is 'good' if one is in a position to be 'good'...

It's just a shame we've become a nation of 'haves' and 'have nots', where the 'just work harder' bullshit isn't applicable anymore, unless you're lucky.

I lean to the right hard in almost every way, but the one thing I stand for is to pay a man properly for his labour.  Not 'what the market will bear', but I want that man to be able to go home from a hard day of labour, and be able to feed his wife, his kids, and keep that roof over their heads.

It's the drip, drip, drip of taking away freeedom including our money that makes me think this aint going to be a good place to live in 20 years. I have my land, so I am better off than most folks. I will say though, I got no problem with the government of Saskatchewan.  Scott Moe is the best leader in Canada.

Lokmar

">

Sounds like you may as well move to California rather than Canduhduh.

Frood

Australia is fucked like Canada is...

If I weren't tied down and shouldered with responsibilities, I'd live and work out of a utility and nice off road A-frame camper.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=505313 time=1688538706 user_id=1676
Australia is fucked like Canada is...

If I weren't tied down and shouldered with responsibilities, I'd live and work out of a utility and nice off road A-frame camper.

I do not think it is as bad as Canada has become. I cannot believe how fast we started circling the bowl.