Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Here we go

Started by kiebers, June 13, 2023, 05:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Opened this back up.  Will be merging it with Flea Trap soon.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Herman

Quote from: kiebers post_id=503291 time=1686690306 user_id=193

I see you made it so folks cannot see the BC sub unless they are logged in, Copying BF eh. :wink:

kiebers

Quote from: Herman post_id=503365 time=1686785134 user_id=3396
Quote from: kiebers post_id=503291 time=1686690306 user_id=193

I see you made it so folks cannot see the NC sub unless they are logged in, Copying BF eh. :wink:

No we didn't do that. It must be left over. I will check it out and see what I can do.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Herman

Quote from: kiebers post_id=503366 time=1686785220 user_id=193
Quote from: Herman post_id=503365 time=1686785134 user_id=3396

I see you made it so folks cannot see the BC sub unless they are logged in, Copying BF eh. :wink:

No we didn't do that. It must be left over. I will check it out and see what I can do.

I thought you meant it that way. It is all good. It is back.

kiebers

Quote from: Herman post_id=503368 time=1686785323 user_id=3396
Quote from: kiebers post_id=503366 time=1686785220 user_id=193

I thought you meant it that way. It is all good. It is back.

Some of these things I didn't mess with before. I am slowly learning.  ac_biggrin

Herman

I logged out and logged back in. Guests can see this sub.

Cronus

All Flea Trap threads have now been moved to this forum...
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

You should name this forum Blazor's Blue Cashew since you're renaming it.  Or Kiebers Kashew.  ;)  Also, Fashionista never had a forum named after her either!   (the main forum being removed was very bad and it is good that it is back again)  

Cheers kiebers, well done.

Blazor

Quote from: cw post_id=503859 time=1687308374
You should name this forum Blazor's Blue Cashew since you're renaming it.  Or Kiebers Kashew.  ;)  Also, Fashionista never had a forum named after her either!   (the main forum being removed was very bad and it is good that it is back again)  

Cheers kiebers, well done.

Or after you, and it be the Blue C_____W, lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cw_

Sweet.  I'll never unsee that now.    :yahoo:

Frood

I read blue cunt_____wipe. Did anybody else read blue cunt_____wipe?   ac_unsure
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=503872 time=1687329111 user_id=1676
I read blue cunt_____wipe. Did anybody else read blue cunt_____wipe?   ac_unsure

I didn't see it.