A

Evs Let's Me Be An Ankle-Biting Pest. You Should Too

Started by Anonymous, June 27, 2023, 04:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

DKG

Quote from: "Edward Is A Chug" post_id=504588 time=1687896594
It's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair. :sad:  ac_crying

When I took over this forum, I made it crystal clear that I would not pay a lot of money for Seamoron's anonymous butthurt whining, The same goes for you. If you want to post, I suggest you register a handle like you have to do at VF.

Shen Li

The lack of guest posting is destroying VF. They must be a bunch of sissies over there.

Herman

I remember when VF had guest posting. It did not last long. No forum owner wants it because Seamidget and Eddie the Chug abuse it with their ankle nipping.

Anonymous

Eddie is a crybaby. The nerve of him thinking forum owners owe him a guest posting area to be an idiot.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=504615 time=1687908741
Eddie is a crybaby. The nerve of him thinking forum owners owe him a guest posting area to be an idiot.

He should go whine to old Evs to give him a guest posting area. See if she gives in to the Chug's tears.

Berry Sweet

I believe Evs is done with dumb shit.  I don't blame her.  She has a life, she doesn't sit online 24/7 like some people do.  

I don't understand how some people are online all day long? I got places I gotta be.  Plus it's summertime...go outside ffs.  I plan on doing some clay sculpting this summer...listen to music and get arty.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: DKG post_id=504592 time=1687897680 user_id=3390
[size=150]When I took over this forum[/size], I made it crystal clear that I would not pay a lot of money for Seamoron's anonymous butthurt whining, The same goes for you. If you want to post, I suggest you register a handle like you have to do at VF.

Did it finally happen!?

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=504628 time=1687916946 user_id=164
Quote from: DKG post_id=504592 time=1687897680 user_id=3390
[size=150]When I took over this forum[/size], I made it crystal clear that I would not pay a lot of money for Seamoron's anonymous butthurt whining, The same goes for you. If you want to post, I suggest you register a handle like you have to do at VF.

Did it finally happen!?

Ya, the Seoul brother is the new owner.

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=504627 time=1687916859 user_id=164
I believe Evs is done with dumb shit.  I don't blame her.  She has a life, she doesn't sit online 24/7 like some people do.  

I don't understand how some people are online all day long? I got places I gotta be.  Plus it's summertime...go outside ffs.  I plan on doing some clay sculpting this summer...listen to music and get arty.

Eddie the Chug has no life. Good for the owner of VF for not giving the crybaby brat guest posting.

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=504618 time=1687909328 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=504615 time=1687908741

He should go whine to old Evs to give him a guest posting area. See if she gives in to the Chug's tears.

I hoped posters like Raven and Dove would post more often with guest posting. Even Admin's TDS spam would be an improvement over Ed using guest posting to attack registered posters while using women's names. The owner of VF realized that made guest posting not worth it.

deadskinmask

i'm for free speech without a doubt.... but i think there should always be some form of accountability as well.... guest posting removes any form of accountability.... it also seems to remove their common sense....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=504680 time=1687961509 user_id=1582
i'm for free speech without a doubt.... but i think there should always be some form of accountability as well.... guest posting removes any form of accountability.... it also seems to remove their common sense....

There is a reason after trying guest posting your forum owner decided it was not a good fit. Eddie can post here, but he will have to register just like everybody else at VF and here.

Herman

It might have been fun at one time, but now you get the likes of Eddie the Chug and Seamidget. Your forum scrapped guest posting because of folks like Eddie the Chug and it looks we might be too.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman post_id=504708 time=1687991310 user_id=3396

It might have been fun at one time, but now you get the likes of Eddie the Chug and Seamidget. Your forum scrapped guest posting because of folks like Eddie the Chug and it looks we might be too.

might as well scrap it.... you don't need it.... it only draws trash.... if a person has something to actually add to a conversation, they don't mind registering.... the ones who think "its not worth it" don't have much worth adding and even less worth reading....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview