Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

U DIRTY FUKN CUCKNADIANZ!!!!!!

Started by Lokmar, June 28, 2023, 12:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Keep your fukin CARBON EMISSIONS IN YOUR OWN JACK BOOTED SHITTY ASSED COUNTRY!!!!  acc_devil  acc_devil  acc_devil  acc_devil

Its smokier than a motherfucker in Central IL-anoize!!!!!!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504638 time=1687925744 user_id=3351
Keep your fukin CARBON EMISSIONS IN YOUR OWN JACK BOOTED SHITTY ASSED COUNTRY!!!!  acc_devil  acc_devil  acc_devil  acc_devil

You are welcome.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504638 time=1687925744 user_id=3351

We warned you...

https://i.ibb.co/mFLzfLn/u-PWTt-a-Xqs-OCFgz-Rg-Uep-KDjdmd-NNNv-Erm-Xm9p-E0-DFFf-FVx2-Xx-FLHw8i1v9-BOtj-X.jpg">

Lokmar

Your bullshit is supposed to blow out east today and tomorrow. I hope your entire country burns to the ground cause you didnt clear cut the area on fire now. Just think of all the free jigaboo housing you could have created with these burned up trees!!!! I'M SHAKING IN ANGER!!!

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504673 time=1687958151 user_id=3351
Your bullshit is supposed to blow out east today and tomorrow. I hope your entire country burns to the ground cause you didnt clear cut the area on fire now. Just think of all the free jigaboo housing you could have created with these burned up trees!!!! I'M SHAKING IN ANGER!!!

It's all climate change. We have a new carbon tax imposed on us starting July 1. That will solve the wildfire problem according to Trudeau. :laugh3:

DKG

Millions of Americans are on alert for unhealthy air quality as smoke from wildfires in neighboring Canada drifts to the United States.  Air quality alerts issued in 20 US states

Wildfires have burned a record of more than 19.5 million acres across Canada so far this year, with no end in sight. There are nearly 500 active wildfires throughout the country and over 250 have been deemed out of control, according to the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Center. The smoke has been making its way to the U.S. for more than a month.

Anonymous

OOOMMMGGG!!!!  It is HORRIBLE here in SE Michigan.  There is a thick, sooty haze in the air and I can't even go outside to enjoy my surroundings. They've recommended that people stay inside if it's not necessary to go outdoors because the air quality is so bad.:(  I went out for a little bit today, but it stinks and was just too thick to do anything productive.    Sucks big time :(

Lokmar

We should attack the Canduduhdians and make them fukerz PAY!!!!!! Fuk them all to DEATH!!!!!

">

">

">

Herman

DKG

Quote from: Rave post_id=504701 time=1687978230
OOOMMMGGG!!!!  It is HORRIBLE here in SE Michigan.  There is a thick, sooty haze in the air and I can't even go outside to enjoy my surroundings. They've recommended that people stay inside if it's not necessary to go outdoors because the air quality is so bad.:(  I went out for a little bit today, but it stinks and was just too thick to do anything productive.    Sucks big time :(

Rave, good to see you.

Chicago had the worst air quality in the world just a few days ago.

Anonymous

DKG wrote:

>
Quote from: Rave post_id=504701 time=1687978230

> OOOMMMGGG!!!!  It is HORRIBLE here in SE Michigan.  There is a thick, sooty

> haze in the air and I can't even go outside to enjoy my surroundings.

> They've recommended that people stay inside if it's not necessary to go

> outdoors because the air quality is so bad.:(  I went out for a little bit

> today, but it stinks and was just too thick to do anything productive.  

> Sucks big time :(

>

> Rave, good to see you.

>

> Chicago had the worst air quality in the world just a few days ago.

It's great seeing you as well!  Congrats on ownership of this forum <3

DKG

Quote from: Rave post_id=504759 time=1688051246

It's great seeing you as well!  Congrats on ownership of this forum <3

Sorry about the quote feature for guests. We might be phasing out guest posting. It works well when people like you use it, but one or two crazies ruin it for everyone else.

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG post_id=504676 time=1687960068 user_id=3390

It's all climate change. We have a new carbon tax imposed on us starting July 1. That will solve the wildfire problem according to Trudeau. :laugh3:

The hard reality is the 2ild fires release more carbon than all of the rest of Canada.  The carbon taxes will just raise costs and make everyone poorer yet a single wild fire releases far more carbon than the tax will ever save.  It is simply an unscientific nonsense policy without data to back it up where as actually doing proper forest management would be vastly more effective and even give the state money while I creasing employment.

But we can't do that.  It doesn't increase Tru-dump's personal power.

Anonymous

That's why I don't live in that part if Canada.....Lokmeer!

Thats all suffocatin ya from Eastern Canada

But the West is good

We dont got no forest fires out hea!

The West is the Best.....Lokmeer!!

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=505541 time=1688666170 user_id=3374
Quote from: DKG post_id=504676 time=1687960068 user_id=3390

actually doing proper forest management would be vastly more effective and even give the state money while I creasing employment.

But we can't do that.  It doesn't increase Tru-dump's personal power.

I saw an interview with an Aboriginal elder who is also a conservation officer talking about this. I was surprised the mainstream media aired the interview.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview