Replies: 8237
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:04:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Are You Worried About China?

Started by caskur, June 28, 2023, 01:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

https://www.youtube.com/live/vkU5OC2D0Hc?feature=share">https://www.youtube.com/live/vkU5OC2D0Hc?feature=share

I'm not.

That is why.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Australia will fall to China. It already has in a soft way.

Like that guy said... he doesn't despise his country or its people. I'm the same way about the geographic region of China and all the people within. I don't hate them. I don't wish ill on them but I fucking hate what the CCP stands for and what the CCP does.

So I'm not worried about China. I'll pack up my youngest some place safer than Australia once shit starts popping off, hopefully... and me, my wife, and first born will just have to deal with the shit.

Though I don't deal well with that kind of shit. I pop off too.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

I'm worried about how far american politicians have allowed the tiny chank dicks up their asses.

As far as them coonz, they're a race of failures. I especially LMFAO at the dumb jig trying to stuff a 60" TV in the side door of a corolla knock off.

Herman

Canada and Australia are effectively vassal states of China.

Lokmar

LMFAO too at that video showing new cars in the dealership with the wheels and tires stolen at the 34min mark. Damn retarded jigaboons!!!!

Adolf Oliver Bush

What a lot of people fail to acknowledge is that the CCP's social credit score was formed in large part off Mark Zuckerberg's input. If your country utilizes Facebook in whole or in part, you're already enduring a measure of CCP shenanigans, since the creator of that platform was the genesis.

Remember that the next time the pigs show up on your doorstep because you posted a picture of your stash... or your kids decided to throw a piss-up while you were out.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

I am not worried about China. I am worried about countries like Australia and Canada that seem to put China's interests ahead of their own.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=504679 time=1687961287 user_id=3390
I am not worried about China. I am worried about countries like Australia and Canada that seem to put China's interests ahead of their own.

Include America in that too. Its evil and a betrayal of our peoples.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504694 time=1687970563 user_id=3351
Quote from: DKG post_id=504679 time=1687961287 user_id=3390

I agree with you and the Seoul brother. We cannot do jack about what the leadership in China does. We can do something about the sellouts in government here and do nothing.

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=504711 time=1687991764 user_id=3396
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504694 time=1687970563 user_id=3351

I agree with you and the Seoul brother. We cannot do jack about what the leadership in China does. We can do something about the sellouts in government here and do nothing.

A few brave souls tried and Trudeau wanted to use tanks against them

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=504726 time=1688011904 user_id=3390
Quote from: Herman post_id=504711 time=1687991764 user_id=3396

You could always try nailing his cock to the Rideau Canal this Winterlude.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504742 time=1688037638 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=504726 time=1688011904 user_id=3390

You could always try nailing his cock to the Rideau Canal this Winterlude.

ac_umm

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Not really, no. The Chinese would be very easy to defeat. They're trained to take orders and not think for themselves. Take out the head of command and the rest of it falls apart.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Odinson

We will disassemble the great wall and transport it to Europe.

Oerdin

Communist achina is headed for a long economic decline.  You have the population collapsing, you have a one man dictatorship which is paralyzed because no one is allowed to act without Xi's personal say so, while corruption and mismanagement are the rule of the day.  Add on that it debt vs ability to pay is the worst on the world and...  One has to wonder if the CCP and China as a unified empire will even exist in a decade.