The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The USSC strikes down Affirmative Action

Started by JOE, June 29, 2023, 12:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you agree with the USSC decision to strike down Affirmative Action?

Yes
12 (92.3%)
Partially but not entirely
1 (7.7%)
No
0 (0%)
I don't know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: July 06, 2023, 12:09:00 PM

Shen Li

Malaysia has more racist AA garbage than any other country I know of. It's the main reason why Chinese Malaysians are emigrating. Fuck racist AA and the cocksuckers who support it.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504898 time=1688176239 user_id=3389
Malaysia has more racist AA garbage than any other country I know of. It's the main reason why Chinese Malaysians are emigrating. Fuck racist AA and the cocksuckers who support it.

I met a Chinese guy from Malaysia and he told me it has to do manly with Islam.

Free speech is limited and os are the activities of non Muslims.

apparently there are a lotta things they can't do or say there.

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE post_id=504902 time=1688176880 user_id=97
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504898 time=1688176239 user_id=3389

I met a Chinese guy from Malaysia and he told me it has to do manly with Islam.

Free speech is limited and os are the activities of non Muslims.

apparently there are a lotta things they can't do or say there.

It's bad populism. Kuala Lumpur pandering to racists within the Malay majority.

caskur

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=504838 time=1688137343 user_id=3349
If the media would stop bringing up racism every five minutes it just might disappear.

Well said!!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

The Supreme Court unanimously ruled on June 29 that a lower court applied the wrong standard in a case about whether the U.S. Postal Service violated the constitutional rights of an evangelical Christian mail carrier when the agency refused to accommodate his wish not to work on the Sunday Sabbath.

Supporters say the decision means more employers will be required by law to respect the religious beliefs of their employees by granting them workplace accommodations.

The ruling, which comes as the Supreme Court has become increasingly protective of First Amendment-based religious freedoms in recent years, interprets for the first time in many years a 46-year-old precedent known as Trans World Airlines (TWA) v. Hardison. The 1977 decision held that to reject an employee's request for a religious accommodation under Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, the employer need only demonstrate that the accommodation imposes an "undue hardship" on the business.

DKG

CNN host Abby Phillip ended a segment with a fair admissions advocate on Thursday when he used facts to demonstrate the downside of affirmative action.

Kenny Xu — a board member for Students for Fair Admissions, the plaintiff in the Supreme Court case — told Phillip that academic excellence, not race, "should be prioritized" in college admissions.

CNN host Abby Phillip ended a segment with a fair admissions advocate on Thursday when he used facts to demonstrate the downside of affirmative action.

Kenny Xu — a board member for Students for Fair Admissions, the plaintiff in the Supreme Court case — told Phillip that academic excellence, not race, "should be prioritized" in college admissions.

"I think that admissions should be only based on merit," he said. "Why are we asking a university to calculate somebody's level of diversity? I think that sets a very bad precedent for anybody trying to get into college. We should be treated on the basis of our merits. We should be treated on the basis of how hard we work, or study, our SAT scores, our grades."

Herman

The U.S. Supreme Court will rule on whether people under domestic violence restraining orders have the right to possess firearms, announcing Friday that it will hear a case on the matter during its next term.

The court on Friday agreed to review an appeal by President Joe Biden's administration of a lower court's ruling that found that the law ran afoul of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms" because it fell outside "our nation's historical tradition of firearm regulation."

The case involves a Texas man, Zackey Rahimi, charged with illegal gun possession while subject to a domestic violence restraining order after assaulting his girlfriend. Rahimi challenged the law after being charged under it in 2021.

Lokmar

I guess coons are left with robbery and sports now. Poor jigabooze!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504979 time=1688254019 user_id=3351

I think it is nuts to let folks on a current restraining order buy any firearm. Once the restraining order is lifted, then they can exercise their second amendment rights.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=504981 time=1688254219 user_id=3396
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504979 time=1688254019 user_id=3351

I think it is nuts to let folks on a current restraining order buy any firearm. Once the restraining order is lifted, then they can exercise their second amendment rights.

Like the FISA court, that sounds perfectly reasonable. The problem is that the government abuses its power.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504984 time=1688254514 user_id=3351

Like the FISA court, that sounds perfectly reasonable. The problem is that the government abuses its power.

Dang right they do.

Shen Li

Who's the white imbecile who voted partially, but not entirely? :mad:  :crazy:

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504994 time=1688261828 user_id=3389

A seventy year old attention starved virgin of course. Who else would it be.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=505032 time=1688336375 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504994 time=1688261828 user_id=3389

A seventy year old attention starved virgin of course. Who else would it be.

I wonder if said virgin thinks it's a good idea to run affirmative action when it comes to employing nuclear power plant technicians and airline pilots.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=504984 time=1688254514 user_id=3351

What's never been reasonable is facing 5-15 counts for the same crime.

Governments rely on the plea bargain scheme to secure convictions off the backs of innocents and mild offenders.

But FISA too did away with so many protections.     For our safety... lol
Blahhhhhh...