Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

You can't read tweetys unless you are a Tweety member

Started by Aylana, July 02, 2023, 06:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=505075 time=1688370311 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=505073 time=1688370168 user_id=3389

Twitter, like all English language social media is stupid.

Only because English social media mimics the CCP, Flat Bum...  ac_dance

You really need new material Seamoron wannabe.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=505077 time=1688370508 user_id=3389

If you don't like racist and xenophobic replies, don't make racist and xenophobic statements...

...but nevermind that....

I want to know where my beef and black bean sauce order is...

Hop to it... chop chop.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=505065 time=1688364835 user_id=164
I just tried looking up a certain person on Twitter yesterday...you are correct...I couldn't view or see anything unless I made an account.

Stupid move.

It's been on and off like that for a couple of months now. Seemed to affect some accounts but not all accounts on previous instances, though it seems more widely implemented this time round.

Not entirely a stupid move, though I do get where you are coming from. If Elon is banking on increased registration which he can then encouraged towards a paid subscriber base, then yeah, it's stupid as YouTurd's move to deny service to people that use adblockers. People generally have more of an issue when you hit them in the hip pocket than if you simply deny them service.

If on the other hand he is genuinely trying to beat what effectively amounts to a DDoS attempt on his servers (ie: the leeching of bandwidth) then it's probably the best of a limited number of options open to him.

Either way, I pay little enough attention to Twitter as it is, so I don't really give a fuck if he makes it for registered users only. I'm more likely to create a Truth Social account than a Twatter account.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Some people think doubling, tripling or quadrupling down on something stupid makes it funny.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=505106 time=1688411192 user_id=3390

Some people think doubling, tripling or quadrupling down on something stupid makes it funny.

Nah, what I think is funny is serving up Shen a dose of her own medicine and the ensuing whinging from some.

The disparity is delicious.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Alternate excuse for why Twitter had to go private mode...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nrgnBApfjhw/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/nrgnBApfjhw/

Hrmmmm....
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles