Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Anti-EU Parties Win Big In European Elections

Started by Anonymous, May 28, 2014, 12:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

He likes posting white hood pics and copy / paste anything that (whether fact or whaco article / opinion)  will make regular folk look bad. It justifies his existence ... even of it makes him look like a silly drama queen

As to  "getting the OBVIOUS message" sent by regular folk in the EU and the meaning of WHY it was sent, it just ain't in the beast. He chooses instead to work like a beaver to make "regular folks" look bad .. even if he has to twist himself into an obscene looking pretzel to do so.

If he wants drama pics, I can post dozens that of "fresh" material daily from his precious violent supremacist  islam ... without having to play his vile game and seek out overdone  "anomalies"  ... but the daily violence of islam  also  does not  register on the beast ...

Sorry Shen, but I viewed  enough to see through this 2-bit  phony years ago.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

I know this (or ANYTHING) will not get through, but for rational reality minded folk here's one that gives a peek into what the EU is facing and 1 of 1,000s of other examples of why some "regular folk" are pissed off enough to vote for anyone other than the old "regressive" guard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644895/The-British-Bin-Laden-House-Fraser-trainee-unmasked-sadistic-Al-Qaeda-killer.html">The British Bin Laden: Former House of Fraser trainee unmasked as sadistic Al Qaeda killer

Ismail Jabbar, 22, is waging bloody jihad with 'Unit Bin Laden' in Syria

He also incites fellow Muslims to murder soldiers and police back in UK

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/31/article-2644895-1E5DEF3000000578-821_634x714.jpg">

THIS ... what EU's regressives have placed in their midst. This  is what "regular folks" will not take.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Romero,

Don't you think you are jumping to conclusions? The people that voted for these anti-EU parties are not Neo-Nazis or KKK types. They are mainstream Europeans sending a message, a protest vote. They do not like what they see. They are tired of ceding sovereignty to some top-down, bureaucratic, profligate spending monstrosity and who can blame em.

Most aren't neo-Nazi and KKK types, but many are and their numbers are growing. And either way, they're all agreeing with these far-right parties that immigrants should be kicked out of Europe.

Most of the Germans who voted for Hitler weren't Nazi types.

I'd like to think that neo-Nazis are still fringe, but now suddenly four openly Neo-Nazis are in power. This was never supposed to happen.

We all know radical Islam is a threat that we must fight against, so why not neo-Nazism? Far-right violence has been growing. Let's take a look at the two countries which voted in those neo-Nazis:

QuoteRight-wing extremism remains a center-stage issue and is on the rise. According to authorities, far-right extremists committed more than 17,000 crimes in 2011, including more than 800 violent crimes. In the same year, authorities linked right-wing extremists with the murders of at least 10 German nationals over a 13-year period.

As recently as November 2012, the Federal Public Prosecutor brought charges against five suspected neo-Nazi supporters for allegedly setting up and supporting a terrorist association. To mitigate the threat of right-wing extremism, the government created a central database for monitoring violent right-wing extremists, and they recently proposed a ban on the neo-Nazi political party. If the ban is passed, the National Democratic Party (NPD) — their official name — would lose more than one million Euros in government funding.

https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=15601">//https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=15601

They weren't banned. They won a seat.

QuoteIn Greece, the government is locked in a remarkably belated battle with Golden Dawn. In 2010, the party was on the margins, winning only 0.2% of the vote. But then, as the economy collapsed, gangs of neo-Nazi thugs began terrorizing migrants, including traumatized Syrian refugees, and support for Golden Dawn surged. In 2012, the party claimed 7% of the vote and 17 seats in Parliament, a victory Golden Dawn leaders reportedly took as approval for "protecting" Greeks from a flood of immigrants.

A migrant worker from Africa was attacked by thugs who carved Golden Dawn's insignia into his back, an Egyptian was tortured, and a Pakistani was killed bicycling to work. Human rights groups counted at least 320 victims of racist violence in Greece last year alone. But it was not until September's slaying of a Greek citizen, the anti-fascist rap musician Pavlos Fyssas, that the government moved against Golden Dawn, arresting most of its senior leadership and alleging that it is a criminal organization engaged in offenses ranging from weapons possession to murder.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-efron-neo-fascism-europe-20140508-story.html">//http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-efron-neo-fascism-europe-20140508-story.html

And now they have three seats in European Parliament.

They're growing and gaining more power.

That's just a couple of countries. There has been lots of neo-Nazi violence all over Europe.

cc

YESTERDAY: - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644895/The-British-Bin-Laden-House-Fraser-trainee-unmasked-sadistic-Al-Qaeda-killer.html">The British Bin Laden: Former House of Fraser trainee unmasked as sadistic Al Qaeda killer

TODAY: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644677/Counter-terrorism-police-arrest-19-year-old-man-planning-travel-Syria-Heathrow.html#ixzz33KVTE0hq">Two arrested at Heathrow over Syria 'terror':

1.  Teenager on way to war zone held

2. while 20-year-old Briton suspected of funding jihad detained as he returns to Britain.

QuoteWe all know radical Islam is a threat that we must fight
Not really doin much. > islam ITSELF IS RADICAL - as radical, violent and cruel  as nazism - and it has a hell of a lot more strong radical followers than the equally ugly nazism had well into its reign - and those forced by your fucking regressives to live in the middle of it have come to  know this.

The above two posts were Yesterday & today

TOMORROW? .. stay tuned ... the islam that "regular folk"are forced to live with (currently) .... NEVER disappoints!!

YOU have read about the mere tip of the iceberg. You ain't seen nothin yet!!

I know this (or ANYTHING) will not get through, but for rational reality minded folk these examples give a mere peek into what the EU is facing and few of 1,000s of other examples of why some "regular folk" are pissed off enough to vote for anyone other than the old "regressive" guard. Hopefully good options will become available.

and .. OH!! .. you made your too obvious point that there are some nazis in the EU in your first post on the subject ... Actually, we all knew that long ago. In fact we all know that they reside everywhere in the West to some extent ... and we all know that they are on the rise in the EU ... and we all hope that some decent party will rescue the EU from being overwhelmed with 1. radical nazis & 2.  radical  islamics .

Anonymous

Romero,

I don`t think there is much chance of a resurgence of fascism or dictators in Europe. I read this as a protest against a united Europe and everything it stands for which includes open borders. Nothing to worry about unless you are some bureaucrat that depends on that organization for your bread and butter.
QuoteLondon Mayor Boris Johnson said the story of the elections was the rise of minor parties 'united by a visceral dislike of the EU bureaucracy: its arrogance, its remoteness, its expense, its endless condescension and its manic and messianic belief in its right to legislate for all 500million people in the EU'.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"Romero, I read this as a protest against a united Europe and everything it stands for which includes open borders. Nothing to worry about unless you are some bureaucrat that depends on that organization for your bread and butter.
QuoteLondon Mayor Boris Johnson said the story of the elections was the rise of minor parties 'united by a visceral dislike of the EU bureaucracy: its arrogance, its remoteness, its expense, its endless condescension and its manic and messianic belief in its right to legislate for all 500million people in the EU'.
Of course.  "So long as" new creditable parties spring up now to fill the void that was openly identified  by this vote there will be no serious nazi problem. Now, if they don't people will resolve the intolerable problem the old guard created somehow.

BTW. I keep my word thanks to supremacist-at-the-core islam.

I promised some thing in my  post last night about the even-worse-than-nazism  scourge of islam in their midst
QuoteYESTERDAY - TODAY] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644677/Counter-terrorism-police-arrest-19-year-old-man-planning-travel-Syria-Heathrow.html#ixzz33KVTE0hq">Two arrested for not connected anti UK  items at Heathrow over Syria 'terror':

TOMORROW? .. stay tuned ... the islam that "regular folk"are forced to live with (currently) .... NEVER disappoints!!

Well, I'll be danged!!  TOMORROW arrived this morning & guess what? >

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Romero,

I don`t think there is much chance of a resurgence of fascism or dictators in Europe. I read this as a protest against a united Europe and everything it stands for which includes open borders. Nothing to worry about unless you are some bureaucrat that depends on that organization for your bread and butter.

I don't think there's much chance either but I'm still pretty surprised that neo-Nazis are being elected into positions of power.

I find it interesting that the far-right does best in rural areas where there are few immigrants and worst in cities where there are the most. Immigrants aren't to blame for Europe's problems, it's the politicians.

But yeah a lot of it stems from being against the EU and its bureaucracy. It's been going on for a long time and it won't stop overnight. Hopefully things will work themselves out!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I don't think there's much chance either but I'm still pretty surprised that neo-Nazis are being elected into positions of power.

I find it interesting that the far-right does best in rural areas where there are few immigrants and worst in cities where there are the most. Immigrants aren't to blame for Europe's problems, it's the politicians.

But yeah a lot of it stems from being against the EU and its bureaucracy. It's been going on for a long time and it won't stop overnight. Hopefully things will work themselves out!

At least we can agree that it is the fault of the maistream parties. They are bringing politician's views to the people instead of representing the people they govern. You can't blame both right and left voters for saying enough is enough. If you continue to ignore our concerns we'll park our votes elsewhere. Same thing happened in Canada with the rise of the Reform Party when traditional parties started taking Western Canadians for granted.

cc

Here's a 4 day look at what EU "regular folk" are now forced to live in the  midst of every day now
Quote from: "cc li tarte on SATURDAY"

YESTERDAY (Friday) - TODAY] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2644677/Counter-terrorism-police-arrest-19-year-old-man-planning-travel-Syria-Heathrow.html#ixzz33KVTE0hq">Two arrested for not connected anti UK  items at Heathrow over Syria 'terror':

Quote from: "cc li tarte on SUNDAY"I keep my word thanks to supremacist-at-the-core islam. I promised some thing in my  post last night about the even-worse-than-nazism  scourge of islam in their midst

Well, I'll be danged!!  TOMORROW (Sunday) arrived this morning & guess what? >

OH MY!! A new TODAY (Monday) ]
France 24 - France has arrested four people over connections to a jihadist network[/url] involved in recruiting fighters to take up arms in Syria's civil war, French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said Monday.

4 Days in secession - Smelling the Coffee yet? ... naw

Anonymous

^^Islam is incompatible with liberal European culture.

cc

Absolutely!!

What could cause anyone to  ever think that a supremacist-based ideology placed inside of a democracy could work is beyond my understanding

Supremacist-based Nazism does not work inside of a democracy

Supremacist-based  islam does not work inside of a democracy

NO supremacist-based ideology could work inside of a democracy

cc

OH MY OH MY!! Who wodda thot? ... and in Mult Cult Europe?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/02/french-jihadists-arrested-jewish-museum?CMP=twt_gu">4 NEO-NAZIS .. oops ... islamic  savages apprehended in France for Brussels Jewish Museum shootings

Above 5 islamic events are ALL in the last 4 days

Move over nazi pussies - WE do the killing in  Europe now

Are "we" Smelling the Coffee yet? ... naw

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"OH MY OH MY!! Who wodda thot? ... and in Mult Cult Europe?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/02/french-jihadists-arrested-jewish-museum?CMP=twt_gu">4 NEO-NAZIS .. oops ... islamic  savages apprehended in France for Brussels Jewish Museum shootings

Above 5 islamic events are ALL in the last 4 days

Move over nazi pussies - WE do the killing in  Europe now

Oh that's so terrible cc li tarte.

:(

cc

It is. It is also amazing that EU leaders created this monster and still perpetuate it upon their people

EU islamics on a roll - 6 major items in 5 days (see above 5)

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-islamist-leader-killed-in-syria-9477944.html">London Neo Nazi ... OOPS! ... Islamist leader 'killed in Syria'

Abu Daighum al-Britani is said to be a leader in the Rayat al-Tawheed, a  collection of British fighters allied to the extremist rebel group Islamic State of Iraq and al Sham, or ISIS.

About 20 British fighters are believed to have been killed in the civil war.

The Rayat al-Tawheed or Banner of God group said in a statement online: "May Allah accept him."

Can'r Smell the Coffee YET?

If this gets tiresome for you, think about how EU "regular people" feel having to live in the middle of it

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It is. It is also amazing that EU leaders created this monster and still perpetuate it upon their people

EU islamics on a roll - 6 major items in 5 days (see above 5)

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-islamist-leader-killed-in-syria-9477944.html">London Neo Nazi ... OOPS! ... Islamist leader 'killed in Syria'

Abu Daighum al-Britani is said to be a leader in the Rayat al-Tawheed, a  collection of British fighters allied to the extremist rebel group Islamic State of Iraq and al Sham, or ISIS.

About 20 British fighters are believed to have been killed in the civil war.

The Rayat al-Tawheed or Banner of God group said in a statement online: "May Allah accept him."

Can'r Smell the Coffee YET?

If this gets tiresome for you, think about how EU "regular people" feel having to live in the middle of it

Maybe radical Islam is too entrenched in Europe. Maybe they already are FUBAR?