The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I love Ron DeSantis!

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 06, 2023, 09:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=509137 time=1689973348 user_id=3389
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508773 time=1689871877 user_id=3351

Trump is the best candidate because he brings out the "REEEEE!" in both sides. RFK is cut from the same cloth.

REEEEE is important to you is it.

It really is. I could think of no better ticket than Trump/RFK. The people who hate them should be forced to be ruled by them.

Frood

It's a good combo but I wouldn't want RFK to ever be president.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=509204 time=1689990644 user_id=1676
It's a good combo but I wouldn't want RFK to ever be president.

Neither would I but I bet he would be way better than the average POTUS.

Herman

Trump's campaign has claimed that Fox News' billionaire owner Rupert Murdoch has soured on Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

The press release comes after news that the DeSantis campaign has cut roughly a third of its staff—or 38 people—as part of a "reset" aimed at getting the Republican's presidential bid back on track.

Herman

DeSantis has ruled out Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as a potential running mate, although he would consider the Democratic presidential hopeful for a health position in his administration if elected president.

Herman

The wheels are really falling off DeSantis' campaign. A New Yoork Times/Siena poll has him thirty seven points behind Trump. Trump has fifty four percent and DeSantis has seventeen percent of Republican voters.

Frood

Quote from: Herman on July 28, 2023, 07:59:00 PM
DeSantis has ruled out Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as a potential running mate, although he would consider the Democratic presidential hopeful for a health position in his administration if elected president.

Fuck DeSantis.... RFK Jr has more spine and integrity. I hope Trump puts him on the ticket or in charge of cleaning up the health agencies deep swamp...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

I like the moxie of Governor Desantis.

Ron DeSantis issued Vice President Kamala Harris a direct challenge on Monday over the narrative that she has perpetuated about Florida's African-American history curriculum.

Last month, Harris seized on Florida's new curriculum standards, claiming state officials want to "gaslight" students by teaching them "that enslaved people benefited from slavery." The curriculum, of course, does not teach that.

Rather, one specific standard says teachers should examine "the various duties and trades performed by slaves (e.g., agricultural work, painting, carpentry, tailoring, domestic service, blacksmithing, transportation)." The added "benchmark clarification" explains that "instruction includes how slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit."

Harris' claims set off a firestorm against DeSantis, which has included being attacked by fellow Republicans who also criticized the curriculum.

What is DeSantis doing now?
On Monday, DeSantis invited Harris to Tallahassee to discuss the standards with prominent scholar Dr. William Allen, a former chairman of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights who helped craft the standards.

Allen is a descendant of slaves and has defended the standards vigorously.

"It's past time to set the record straight," DeSantis wrote in a letter. "In Florida we are unafraid to have an open and honest dialogue about the issues. And you clearly have no trouble ducking down to Florida on short notice.

"So given your grave concern (which, I must assume, is sincere) about what you think our standards say, I am officially inviting you back down to Florida to discuss our African American History standards. We will be happy to host you here in Tallahassee," he continued. "I will ask Dr. William Allen — instrumental in the development of our impressive new standards — to join. We welcome you, of course, to bring Randi Weingarten or someone else who shares your view about the standards."

DeSantis said he is prepared to meet as early as Wednesday. Harris is actually speaking in Orlando on Tuesday, so meeting would not be logistically difficult. She is traveling to Wisconsin on Thursday.

Indeed, a short turnaround time is not difficult for Harris because, according to CNN, Harris' team "quickly arranged" the trip to Florida, where she launched her attack against DeSantis and the new curriculum.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on July 31, 2023, 05:51:21 PM
The wheels are really falling off DeSantis' campaign. A New Yoork Times/Siena poll has him thirty seven points behind Trump. Trump has fifty four percent and DeSantis has seventeen percent of Republican voters.
I will fucking laugh if Ramaswamy edges DeSantis out for second place.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

No idea why people are so excited about that plasticine prick DeSantis....

He's literally running with Deep State support.

Hell fucking no... just no.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on August 02, 2023, 03:14:11 AM

In a word? "Syphillis".
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Frood on August 02, 2023, 03:14:11 AM

He's literally running with Deep State support.

Hell fucking no... just no.
He has a record of success.

Adolf Oliver Bush

And a deficit of 35 percentage points for in-party support... clearly "Winning".

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Vivek has been the only one to stand up for his opponent... but that's probably calculated.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

In theory it's not impossible. Shit, on a long enough timeline even Mudcock could exhibit the levels of sex appeal found in your average road accident, so I can kinda understand why people like Seoulbrah and Oerdin would carry a candle for De Sanctimonious.

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview