Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Got banned from BF... lulz

Started by Frood, July 07, 2023, 10:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=505866 time=1688785725 user_id=3389
Quote from: Herman post_id=505862 time=1688784319 user_id=3396

That is what you happens when a bipolar owner and a real piece of shit goes off his frickin meds.

I remember a certain other forum owner going on a ban spree 10 years ago. Now she is as chill as a popsickle.

The prick owner of BF is too bipolar to chill out.

deport_liberals

Me too.  What'd I even do I had like 2 poasts per day...

Herman

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=505884 time=1688795567 user_id=3305

Hey brother, good to see you back again.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Herman post_id=505885 time=1688795657 user_id=3396
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=505884 time=1688795567 user_id=3305

Hiya Herman

Herman

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=505887 time=1688795831 user_id=3305
Quote from: Herman post_id=505885 time=1688795657 user_id=3396

Hiya Herman

I aint really surprised by this shit. The owner of BF is a prick.

Melson Gibson

Here's the thing you have to consider...  As a forum owner, you're inundated with demands from various regulars as to how things should be, who needs to get banned, etc.  "Or else I leave."

Very few people can keep themselves out of that.  When I ran my forum, I wasn't there to please people.  I was there to provide a platform.  If they didn't like it, they could leave.  

My approach was very 'hands off'.  I didn't take sides, nor even entertain the thought of doing so.  The only thing I cared about was the host rules (I would've went with GoDaddy had I known then what I know know)...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=505841 time=1688782405 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505840 time=1688782107 user_id=3214
So basically BF made his site a safe space for libtarded cuckolds and random fat cows who walk slow

got it

I hate doubts about that place when I heard he was reading pm's.

Which is fair enough, though you have to know that hacks for reading PMs have existed as downloadable resources for many years, openly hosted in many cases. SMF was the only board software that wouldn't host hacks of that description, but even their devs admitted it was more than possible someone might commission the efforts of a competent scripter to create such hacks on an ad hoc basis.

Personally I don't care either way. A good many of the boards I've posted at had admins who weren't above installing the "Read PM" hack, along with "Post As User" hack, "Edit Timestamp" hack and a ton more besides. If a board was slow to update its software to the latest version (Brawl Hall was always a release or two behind the latest version) I'd interpret that as an indicator that various hacks had been installed that newer software would break the functionality of. In any event, you don't even strictly need a hack as most software stores such messages unencrypted as I understand it, meaning you can literally read  PMs in plain text from the backup. That might have changed in recent times; regardless, you can trust an admin all you like to adhere to the social mores of not poking about your inbox, but at the end of the day all that communication is something you have entrusted to someone else to do the right thing by. You really have no cause for complaint if that trust was misplaced.

Simple solution? Do NOT use the PM system, rather use an off-site messaging system hosted by a third party concern. It's still open for abuse of course, the person you are sending the PMs to can leak them, but you will at least be exempt from your message board admin poking about data which (for what it's worth) is effectively HIS property since he's paying the hosting charges.

Just a little perspective for you by friend.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Aryan

Quote from: Frood post_id=505821 time=1688780697 user_id=1676
https://i.postimg.cc/7ZCMJ2qy/Screenshot-20230708-114339.jpg">

ac_toofunny

https://i.postimg.cc/pTKFYf6g/Screenshot-20230708-113126.jpg">

Fucking LOL, Mongtini the waiter.  :roll:

Aryan

Just as predicted, large Lil is back. Imagine my surprise....

deport_liberals

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505895 time=1688802772 user_id=1728
Just as predicted, large Lil is back. Imagine my surprise....

So the total weight of forum members is unchanged.

Biggie Smiles

Butthurt Factory has officially become a sanctuary city for weeping whales and endangered snowflakes of the libtarded variety

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=505649 time=1688741604 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505637 time=1688741001 user_id=3214
Now he's trying to sell the idea that he didn't take out his butthurt on the conservative posters today

look at the fucking list dickwad?

Do you see any of the usual libtard suspects on it?

If Dove ever tires of the anti conservative bias, I would like to see her posting here again.

I'm here lol.

I don't even bother posting about politics over there anymore. I'll rip on a few idiots and post about what I did that day. That's about it lol.

Meltdown is where I found out everyone was banned and all that's there today is Poofer, Flynn and Oak whining about ME  :crazy:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=505902 time=1688820839 user_id=3266
Quote from: DKG post_id=505649 time=1688741604 user_id=3390

If Dove ever tires of the anti conservative bias, I would like to see her posting here again.

I'm here lol.

I don't even bother posting about politics over there anymore. I'll rip on a few idiots and post about what I did that day. That's about it lol.

Meltdown is where I found out everyone was banned and all that's there today is Poofer, Flynn and Oak whining about ME  :crazy:

Their butthurt is real and long lasting just like oaks rolls of cellulite

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505903 time=1688821751 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=505902 time=1688820839 user_id=3266

I'm here lol.

Indeed.

Well BF will be dead. That group always throws tantrums and demands people they don't like get banned and when they get their enemies banned or ran off....the board just dies.

Ridiculous lol. They are only discussing us LOL
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=505904 time=1688822897 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=505903 time=1688821751 user_id=3214

Indeed.

Well BF will be dead. That group always throws tantrums and demands people they don't like get banned and when they get their enemies banned or ran off....the board just dies.

Ridiculous lol. They are only discussing us LOL

What else can they discuss? Or are allowed to rather?