The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Got banned from BF... lulz

Started by Frood, July 07, 2023, 10:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506254 time=1688933532 user_id=3214
I'd just like to point out a little game poofer likes to play

notice him coming out of the woodwork to draw attention to all the bannings? He does that because he himself thinks BF is a tard and wants as much attention drawn to this clusterfuck of a sissy meltdown as possible

he and I had this discussion before in PM

same situation with him hearting Murdy and saying she's hot... that's just to get the rest of us flaming her... the dude aint blind and there's no way he finds that chalk Jabba cute. Of course, she's too stupid and desperate to see it for what it is and goes right along with it

Bingo. LOL
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506214 time=1688930707 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=506142 time=1688920855 user_id=3390
I would like to add, that I know I am not the only one. Biggie Smiles would like some counter opinions here too. Both this forum and BF are now echo chambers.

The problem is that most proggie scum like the ones which are currently infesting BF won't entertain intelligent debate.

They'll make a statement and expect you to immediately agree with it or else! With  ""Else"" being they will either insinuate or flat out say you are too stupid to debate with in the first place so they won't bother wasting their precious time debating you while they are all the while wasting the same precious time filibustering about NOT debating you.

For example, I've asked these idiots to provide ONE single example of anything Trump has said or done in the last 50 years which qualify him as a true racist and I've gotten nothing but fancy little non applicable terms like "it's nuanced" or "non-sequitur"  which is nothing more than libtard double speak to basically describe their empty brain syndrome.

another example. You'll post a news source which most of the free world would consider legit and on any given day, and for no consistently applicable reason, in their minds this source can either be a wonderful source of truth or "orange man bad". Depending solely on how well that source aligned with the narrative they are attempting to shove down your throat at that particular moment. Then, just to ensure they are never outdone when it comes to being asswipe shit peddling narrative hustlers they'll counter your point with a Twitter post authored by some unknown TDS freak trying to make a name for themselves.

Yes, they are so ignorantly bold and shameless so as to tell you out of the left side of their mouths that Foxnews or the washington post is "fake nooes" and immediately thereafter, utter out of the right side of their mouth that @antifa_glory really makes a cogent argument as to why Trump boils babies in molten lava when he's not busy plotting the destruction of the universe or how perverse degenerates in fishnet stockings swinging their dicks in front of preschoolers is a very healthy and uplifting experience for everyone involved

You cannot have reasonable discussions with an asshole like that.

It must be hard on a person adhering to a cult where the facts plainly demonstrate that cult is wrong nearly 100% of the time...  

The only leftist I've seen thus far who can sustain intelligent debate is Vitty, a.k.a garraty47 -- and ironically enough, he gets called a Trumptard too for rejecting the mind numbing narrative these idiots adhere to like clockwork

The long term posters will tell you that I have always been polite to leftists. But, all but two have been flyovers who were scared of debate.

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506267 time=1688937961 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506254 time=1688933532 user_id=3214
I'd just like to point out a little game poofer likes to play

notice him coming out of the woodwork to draw attention to all the bannings? He does that because he himself thinks BF is a tard and wants as much attention drawn to this clusterfuck of a sissy meltdown as possible

he and I had this discussion before in PM

same situation with him hearting Murdy and saying she's hot... that's just to get the rest of us flaming her... the dude aint blind and there's no way he finds that chalk Jabba cute. Of course, she's too stupid and desperate to see it for what it is and goes right along with it

Bingo. LOL

Joe would find this entertaining. Does anyobody else?

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=506253 time=1688933144 user_id=3396
Why the hate on old cw_?

So that is where CW is now.

DKG

The mass bannings at BF proves that only stable middle aged conservatives should own forums.

Aylana

Hey now now...they have some heavy hitters and forum drawcards like master poo, weeg and X still at BF, I also heard Gary will be getting a fractal subforum. CW is trying to set up some matches and blandscape will probably return to beat some people up and post some Vocaroos.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aylana post_id=506298 time=1688943726 user_id=3385
Hey now now...they have some heavy hitters and forum drawcards like master poo, weeg and X still at BF, I also heard Gary will be getting a fractal subforum. CW is trying to set up some matches and blandscape will probably return to beat some people up and post some Vocaroos.

Sounds like they going places

I mean. How could a forum go wrong with a gimp like aidsmin or a well known pedo like seamong

DKG

Quote from: Aylana post_id=506298 time=1688943726 user_id=3385

I have never heard of any of them save CW.

DKG

Where is Rancidmilko in all of this?

Anonymous

All of this crying and yet you'll all go flocking back when the ban is lifted Aug 1, just like you did before  :shock:  

You know BF is off his rocker... you all are aware that he reads and posts private PMs...and has been known to post IP addresses publically in the past, just for drama and content.  

Why would any of you go back to his site????  I am curious.  You must like being treated like shit.  wtf would it take for you all not to go back?  Help me understand plz. ty

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=506315 time=1688946928
All of this crying and yet you'll all go flocking back when the ban is lifted Aug 1, just like you did before  :shock:  

You know BF is off his rocker... you all are aware that he reads and posts private PMs...and has been known to post IP addresses publically in the past, just for drama and content.  

Why would any of you go back to his site????  I am curious.  You must like being treated like shit.  wtf would it take for you all not to go back?  Help me understand plz. ty

Do you seem me crying? I am the guy that approved your posts.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=506316 time=1688947322 user_id=3390

I am talking about the people banned from BF. lol.  They keep going back after being treated like dirt.  Why?  Why would they go back?  This same group has been banned before for no reason and yet, most will go back there.  Why would they want to?

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=506318 time=1688947546
Quote from: DKG post_id=506316 time=1688947322 user_id=3390

I am talking about the people banned from BF. lol.  They keep going back after being treated like dirt.  Why?  Why would they go back?  This same group has been banned before for no reason and yet, most will go back there.  Why would they want to?

That is weird. There is no denying that.

Frood

Some may, others won't.

And no crying here. Get your bifocals checked.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=506324 time=1688948034 user_id=1676

Some may, others won't.

And no crying here. Get your bifocals checked.

I was never invested in that forum. Expect lots of these kind of "anon" posts in your new sub.