Got banned from BF... lulz

Started by Frood, July 07, 2023, 10:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Sound of Freedom is released

BF is former Hollywood

BF silences Cons

Interesting.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=505663 time=1688742961 user_id=1676
Who wants to wager that he hasn't been reading private DM's for years now?

I remember reading that accusation. If that is true, why would anybody post there.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=505693 time=1688746951 user_id=3390
Quote from: Frood post_id=505663 time=1688742961 user_id=1676
Who wants to wager that he hasn't been reading private DM's for years now?

I remember reading that accusation. If that is true, why would anybody post there.

It was just an accusation ..before.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood post_id=505694 time=1688747047 user_id=1676
Quote from: DKG post_id=505693 time=1688746951 user_id=3390

It was just an accusation ..before.

nah.. that shit was always true. I had several of my messages read. I just never gave a fuck because I have nothing to say privately that I wouldn't prefer saying openly and publicly

Frood

Never write anything privately online that you're averse to posting publicly...
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Fuck me sideways, I'm getting deja vu from last year.

Guess who has miraculously appeared and started posting again? That bloated bullshit merchant, Mongtini. I feared this would happen.... I'll wager that Poarkzilla will return too, now that the coast is clear.

Thye're only temp bans btw. 30 days he said. I disagree with them, but as before, WTF can I do? It isn't my call.

If it turns into the Mongtini & Flynn show again, I'll be taking a break from the place too...

Blazor

Some of us it says "permabanned" hahaha. The Lurch lookin' n1gger cant take a joke lol.

Aryan

Also WTF is going on with Raven? She seems to think Flynn is a great mod??

Blazor

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505702 time=1688748757 user_id=1728

Dont forget, BF logged into her account before. Raven said she saw that.

Raven's last PM to me earlier this week, said she wasnt gonna be back for a bit, not to reply.

You KNOW BF reading our PMs and using our accounts.

She cant remember her log-in info here, she would rather post here.

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor post_id=505703 time=1688749212 user_id=2221
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505702 time=1688748757 user_id=1728

Raven's last PM to me earlier this week, said she wasnt gonna be back for a bit, not to reply.

Hmmmm..... I've just given her a mild e-slap for praising Flynn, so you reckon BF is jacking her account?

I dunno whether he'd do that. I've never heard anyone else claim such a thing.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=505701 time=1688748648 user_id=2221
Some of us it says "permabanned" hahaha. The Lurch lookin' n1gger cant take a joke lol.

He's dead to me now.

Basic forum decency is to say why you're banning somebody. Not snuff out people in a sweep and prevent them from even reading about why.

BF isn't conservative anything unless being a white she male lurch looking motherfucker bitch from a 60's TV series is all the he-she has.

I'll remember this travesty of etiquette and repay it one day far in the future....  :evilthoughts2:
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505705 time=1688749466 user_id=1728
Quote from: Blazor post_id=505703 time=1688749212 user_id=2221

Hmmmm..... I've just given her a mild e-slap for praising Flynn, so you reckon BF is jacking her account?

He even admitted he had powers to do so..... because he had to log into those accounts to read PMs, he openly admitted to it several months ago. "Site security" was his excuse.

Blazor

Quote from: Frood post_id=505706 time=1688749499 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=505701 time=1688748648 user_id=2221

He's dead to me now.

Basic forum decency is to say why you're banning somebody. Not snuff out people in a sweep and prevent them from even reading about why.

BF isn't conservative anything unless being a white she male lurch looking motherfucker bitch from a 60's TV series is all the he-she has.

I'll remember this travesty of etiquette and repay it one day far in the future....  :evilthoughts2:

I hadnt even made one single political post, after he banned Poly Tics a few weeks ago. Then Lotus whined, and it was brought back. Then he banned it again lol.

Oh well, he can enjoy the hate filled, uncreative, mud blooded, fucktarded flock of faggits, lulz.

Biggie Smiles

Old trick to see who's really behind an account.

Setup a site you host with an image file that has a very unique name ie https://sitename.com/xroshathfgyhtyrhdhthshshthshfffggss.jpg">https://sitename.com/xroshathfgyhtyrhdh ... ffggss.jpg">https://sitename.com/xroshathfgyhtyrhdhthshshthshfffggss.jpg

send your intended target an image in PM with that as your underlink -- then all you have to do is examine your incoming httpd.log files for "GET https://sitename.com/xroshathfgyhtyrhdhthshshthshfffggss.jpg">https://sitename.com/xroshathfgyhtyrhdh ... ffggss.jpg">https://sitename.com/xroshathfgyhtyrhdhthshshthshfffggss.jpg" and you'll be able to see the incoming IP address of the person who read that personal message

RAVEN is from Michigan and let's just say the IP address I saw in the log was a whole lot closer to the east coast... lol

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor post_id=505707 time=1688749620 user_id=2221
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=505705 time=1688749466 user_id=1728

He even admitted he had powers to do so..... because he had to log into those accounts to read PMs, he openly admitted to it several months ago. "Site security" was his excuse.

Fuck knows mate. No way of proving it either way.

I suspect shenanigans are afoot though, what with Mongtini appearing right after the bans.

Like I've said before, I think Flynn & Mongtini have some kind of plan and intend to completely take over the place.