The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Hello Everyone

Started by Reggie_Essent, July 07, 2023, 05:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Reggie_Essent

I registered here over a years ago, but never got a chance as I went on extended hiatus for personal reason shortly thereafter.

I've slowly re-entered the posting fray recently, mostly over at BF as that's the only link I remembered -- and SG seems to have died in the interim.

Anyway, since all the cool kids were banned from BF today, I thought I'd come over here and make everyones acquaintance.

Let's post!

DKG

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=505772 time=1688765882 user_id=3378
I registered here over a years ago, but never got a chance as I went on extended hiatus for personal reason shortly thereafter.

I've slowly re-entered the posting fray recently, mostly over at BF as that's the only link I remembered -- and SG seems to have died in the interim.

Anyway, since all the cool kids were banned from BF today, I thought I'd come over here and make everyones acquaintance.

Let's post!

Were you the poster that used a chimpanzee as an avatar at SG?

Reggie_Essent

Hi DKG,

Yes.  Some people know me as the Great and Incomparable Gurk MacGuintey, others know me as Atlas Collins or Reggie Essent.

Then again, some people know me as "That Asshole." :)

Why can't I see a quote button?

Reggie_Essent

Nevermind.  I found it.

Oerdin

Let's post!

How are you doing, man?  Are the tard twins still raging over there?

Erica Mena

Oh gawd. Not this asshole again
<t></t>

Shen Li

Let's post!

Hiya Reggie. I remember you from SG. A good poster as I recall.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=505780 time=1688768584 user_id=3374

Hey Oerdin.  I looked in and saw all the drama, but since all the best posters seem to have been ejected, I didn't have much to say.

What happened anyway?

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=505788 time=1688770943 user_id=3389

Let's post!

Hi Shen Li,

Thanks.  Someone's gonna have to approve a post I made back at Oederin.  I guess I timed out.  I do that a lot because my goof around computer is way down at the end of my work desk.

Reggie_Essent

... and no karma here?  Tell Erica her post made me laugh.

Lokmar

Welcome Sir Reginald!!!

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=505798 time=1688773050 user_id=3378
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=505788 time=1688770943 user_id=3389

Hi Shen Li,

Thanks.  Someone's gonna have to approve a post I made back at Oederin.  I guess I timed out.  I do that a lot because my goof around computer is way down at the end of my work desk.
eh

Biggie, Cronus or SB can do that. Nobody trusts me with mod privs. I would delete every post to the left of Genghis Khan, lol.

Oerdin

Quote from: Guest post_id=505796 time=1688772826
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=505780 time=1688768584 user_id=3374

Hey Oerdin.  I looked in and saw all the drama, but since all the best posters seem to have been ejected, I didn't have much to say.

What happened anyway?

I am honestly not sure.  BF was publicly posting DMs of Holliday say that Holliday got banned for using foul language or something.  I chimed in that Holliday was crass but that his general point of not everyone has to have the same interests as BF was true.  Next thing I know I was banned and so was half a dozen other people.  It honestly sounds like BF had some type of melt down and went way over board.

Biggie Smiles

Let's post!

What's up old brother?

hows things?

Herman

Let's post!

Welcome brother. ac_drinks