News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

So...how does it feel to be cast out of Heaven, ex-Bastards?

Started by JOE, July 08, 2023, 01:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506920 time=1689117863 user_id=2845
Who gets pissy over Semen? Good lawd almighty

Holliday and Apegirl do. Real men with brains do not.

Melson Gibson

Seamajor spams too much repetitive content.

Many moons ago when I moderated DV, we had a scientology spammer.  He was relentless, but technically wasn't breaking any rules.  Since we sort of had to justify our actions as mods, we all agreed that disruptive spamming was enough to give someone the boot, perhaps temporarily at first, and then permabanned if poster persists.

Shen Li

Who gets pissy over Semen?

Crybaby white libtard imbeciles like hollowgay and Apelady, that's who.

Biggie Smiles

I love how trusmatized and butthurt admin is over me reminding him that he sucks cock

Frood

He's my favourite ankle pet....
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

SB's dream of uniting thinkers with the tranny board nincompoops all on one forum has been tried before. It doesn't work. They will storm out in dramatic fashion as soon as one those spoiled crybabies doesn't get everything they want. Gawd, they're made out of fucking pudding.

Frood

They can't handle us strong alpha conservative and libertarian Asians...
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=506942 time=1689128855 user_id=1676
They can't handle us strong alpha conservative and libertarian Asians...

Fuck, they are pathetic excuses for men.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=506941 time=1689128702 user_id=3389
SB's dream of uniting thinkers with the tranny board nincompoops all on one forum has been tried before. It doesn't work. They will storm out in dramatic fashion as soon as one those spoiled crybabies doesn't get everything they want. Gawd, they're made out of fucking pudding.

Just yesterday Doc Homogay stormed outta here with his spleen hanging out of his gaping asshole because we wouldn't allow this place to be turned into a 5 star ankle buffet for that creepy old shit for brains sewage major.

fuck them... every last one of them is utterly worthless

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506957 time=1689139116 user_id=3214

Just yesterday Doc Homogay stormed outta here with his spleen hanging out of his gaping asshole because we wouldn't allow this place to be turned into a 5 star ankle buffet for that creepy old shit for brains sewage major.

But... if they want to post here, they're welcome to.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Fags?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood post_id=506958 time=1689139553 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506957 time=1689139116 user_id=3214

But... if they want to post here, they're welcome to.

DKG

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=506903 time=1689114007 user_id=3378
Quote from: DKG post_id=506824 time=1689087769 user_id=3390

I have never seen anyone die on a hill for Seamoron. This was a first.

Wait!  So Holliday ran away because the owners don't want Seamajor Slopey here?

Wow!  That is a first.

The prog peer pressure must be intense.

That is exactly what happened.

DKG

We have a politics sub. Politics comes up in other subs too. As I said in another sub, I am not bipolar like the owner of BF. I am not going to drop the Politics sub or ban multiple people because I am in the mood for that.

I know Admin, Oldoc, Lotus, and Oak all want politics even though Oak is the only one of them capable of debating issues. I know they want us conservatives on the same board. What is the point of anti Trump memes if there are not people around who thought most of his policies were sound.

I am going to keep trying to get some leftists here. I will not give in to unreasonable demands though. Holliday found that out. But, if they want a forum that has ideological balance without the heavy handed modding of BF and CBT, this would be the place they would find it if they registered.

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: DKG post_id=506999 time=1689164967 user_id=3390

We have a politics sub. Politics comes up in other subs too. As I said in another sub, I am not bipolar like the owner of BF. I am not going to drop the Politics sub or ban multiple people because I am in the mood for that.

I know Admin, Oldoc, Lotus, and Oak all want politics even though Oak is the only one of them capable of debating issues. I know they want us conservatives on the same board. What is the point of anti Trump memes if there are not people around who thought most of his policies were sound.

I am going to keep trying to get some leftists here. I will not give in to unreasonable demands though. Holliday found that out. But, if they want a forum that has ideological balance without the heavy handed modding of BF and CBT, this would be the place they would find it if they registered.

Well said.  Hope it works out.  The more divergent views the better for all of our message board experiences.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview