News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

So...how does it feel to be cast out of Heaven, ex-Bastards?

Started by JOE, July 08, 2023, 01:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507054 time=1689177736 user_id=3378
Quote from: DKG post_id=506999 time=1689164967 user_id=3390

We have a politics sub. Politics comes up in other subs too. As I said in another sub, I am not bipolar like the owner of BF. I am not going to drop the Politics sub or ban multiple people because I am in the mood for that.

I know Admin, Oldoc, Lotus, and Oak all want politics even though Oak is the only one of them capable of debating issues. I know they want us conservatives on the same board. What is the point of anti Trump memes if there are not people around who thought most of his policies were sound.

I am going to keep trying to get some leftists here. I will not give in to unreasonable demands though. Holliday found that out. But, if they want a forum that has ideological balance without the heavy handed modding of BF and CBT, this would be the place they would find it if they registered.

Well said.  Hope it works out.  The more divergent views the better for all of our message board experiences.

CBT's owner wants to remain an echo chamber. I want to try and change that here.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=507080 time=1689195924 user_id=3390

Well said.  Hope it works out.  The more divergent views the better for all of our message board experiences.

CBT's owner wants to remain an echo chamber. I want to try and change that here.

I'm all good with it. You just have to remember to have a strong fortitude and tell most of the cryfukerz GFY. I could do it cause I DGAF about much and I enjoy being dismissive. I like fucking off too much tho.

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=507080 time=1689195924 user_id=3390

Give me a frickin break. I agree you can dicuss shit with Oak. Even the late Peaches had a brain. But, there is no way in hell a nerd like you is going to have detailed discussion on Canadian tax policy those two crybaby retards Apegirl and Hollowgay. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Oldoc

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Man, when you guys wet your diapers you really drown in your own piss. LoLz

:MG_216:

Biggie Smiles

Wow. Did you guise see what seallowallday did there?

He got people to laugh at his stupidity via written messages. On a message board. Where you write messages!!

Master stroke of pure genius there

Oldoc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=506941 time=1689128702 user_id=3389
SB's dream of uniting thinkers with the tranny board nincompoops all on one forum has been tried before. It doesn't work. They will storm out in dramatic fashion as soon as one those spoiled crybabies doesn't get everything they want. Gawd, they're made out of fucking pudding.

1) What is the point of anti Trump memes if there are not people around who thought most of his policies were sound.

2) I am going to keep trying to get some leftists here.

3) I will not give in to unreasonable demands though. Holliday found that out.

1) They would be plenty fun even in the absence of Trumtards, but every one of the conservatives on these boards are supporters of his. The evidence is all over the political sections of several boards.

2) You don't know what a leftist is. You think it means lib, which means Liberal. Wrong on both counts, squirt.

3) What I found out, idiot, is what I have already explained. You're a gasbag who will disappear a poster just for besting you and invent all sorts of reasons for it that you won't be willing to produce because they don't exist. Seen it all before.

4) I know - you're scratching your ass with a droolly expression on your face because there is no 4). Right?

Oh but there is.

You see - no one who has watched Biggie Cum Gulper destroy, or do his best to destroy a board (he never answered my question about how he finally buried TV) will post here if he's a mod.

...and any "leftist" (LoLz) that you recruit will leave as soon as they get a wiff of him - which considering the volume of his stink will be quickly enough.

Anonymous

List your top 10 favorite Trump policies and why, in your own words. I prefer any responses to not be from a rotund closet case. You may beging...

DKG

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507130 time=1689214806 user_id=3413

1) What is the point of anti Trump memes if there are not people around who thought most of his policies were sound.

1) They would be plenty fun even in the absence of Trumtards, but every one of the conservatives on these boards are supporters of his. The evidence is all over the political sections of several boards.

2) You don't know what a leftist is. You think it means lib, which means Liberal. Wrong on both counts, squirt.

3) What I found out, idiot, is what I have already explained. You're a gasbag who will disappear a poster just for besting you and invent all sorts of reasons for it that you won't be willing to produce because they don't exist. Seen it all before.

4) I know - you're scratching your ass with a droolly expression on your face because there is no 4). Right?

Oh but there is.

You see - no one who has watched Biggie Cum Gulper destroy, or do his best to destroy a board (he never answered my question about how he finally buried TV) will post here if he's a mod.

...and any "leftist" (LoLz) that you recruit will leave as soon as they get a wiff of him - which considering the volume of his stink will be quickly enough.

That is a lot of assumptions. All based on ignorance and paranoia. Pay attention son and I will learn you. :laugh3:

Admin, I got work to do tonight as I usually do. But, I will respond tomorrow. Your questions are easily answered for most people with at least average intelligence. I will simplify it for you. No memes though. That is beneath me.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Trump had Policies?" post_id=507131 time=1689216185
List your top 10 favorite Trump policies and why, in your own words. I prefer any responses to not be from a rotund closet case. You may beging...

1. The other world leaders didnt have to lead him around like an Alzheimer patient

2. He only had children who didnt do mach 5 while snorting coke of a hookers cum filled asshole

3. His tweets were mean AF!

4. He won the presidency without cheating

5. He made all you faggits piss yourselves more times than I can count

6. He was the Grand Wizard of the KKK, Literal Hitler (Sieg Heil!), Satan, The Purveyor of WW3, and Rocket Kims bestest buddy all in one

7. He banged hookers on O'junglebunny and Big Mikes mattress and then they all simultaneously squirted on it

8. He made my income go to nearly $200K/yr and my taxes go down

9. He labeled covid the Kung Flu and China Virus

10. He put all blacks back in chains again and made em shine my shoes

And yes, these were actual policies.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506957 time=1689139116 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=506941 time=1689128702 user_id=3389
SB's dream of uniting thinkers with the tranny board nincompoops all on one forum has been tried before. It doesn't work. They will storm out in dramatic fashion as soon as one those spoiled crybabies doesn't get everything they want. Gawd, they're made out of fucking pudding.

Just yesterday Doc Homogay stormed outta here with his spleen hanging out of his gaping asshole because we wouldn't allow this place to be turned into a 5 star ankle buffet for that creepy old shit for brains sewage major.

fuck them... every last one of them is utterly worthless

The drama queen is back.

Shen Li

Hollowhead and Apegirl are as nuts as they stupid. They actually think it's normal to have so much hatred for one person. Brainwashed and totally bonkers.

Lokmar

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=507144 time=1689224594 user_id=3389
Hollowhead and Apegirl are as nuts as they stupid. They actually think it's normal to have so much hatred for one person. Brainwashed and totally bonkers.

They don't even know or understand why they hate him.

True dipshit lemmings who will drink the koolaid no matter what is in it

Frood

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507130 time=1689214806 user_id=3413

Oh but there is.

Show us where a Trump action figure tore your colon up....

Freud

-fuck, mate... that thing is yuuuuge!
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507147 time=1689226854 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=507144 time=1689224594 user_id=3389

They don't even know or understand why they hate him.

True dipshit lemmings who will drink the koolaid no matter what is in it

Did you see his post addressed to SB. He thinks SB is the one who cannot define what leftism and liberalism mean historically and how they are used today. This from an imbecile who thinks Trump's blue collar base are fiscal conservatives like SB. This is why I say ignoramuses like Hoolowhead and Apegirl shouldn't be allowed within 500 metres of a polling station.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview