Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

It’s been a hard week

Started by Erica Mena, July 01, 2023, 09:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Hope your daughter is on the mend, Flea.

And watch out for those dodgy taxi drivers named "Hey-zoose"...

formosan

Oh my Erica.....what a trying week you have had..

Give thanks to God for his mercy.
too old to be a fashionista

Odinson

What happened?

How bad was she hurt?

Erica Mena

She had a very severe reaction to a medication. She was in the ICU for a week.

Yes, Fash. I got on my knees on that one touch and go night and cried out to God. This verse got me thru that week

Luke 8:43-48:

"Now there was a woman who had been suffering from hemorrhages for twelve years; and though she had spent all she had on physicians, no one could cure her. She came up behind Jesus and touched the fringe of his clothes, and immediately her hemorrhage stopped. Then Jesus asked, 'Who touched me?' When all denied it, Peter said, 'Master, the crowds surround you and press in on you.' But Jesus said, 'Someone touched me; for I noticed that power had gone out from me.' When the woman saw that she could not remain hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before him, she declared in the presence of all the people why she had touched him, and how she had been immediately healed. He said to her, 'Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace.'"

I drilled it into my head and put all my faith in God to help her and make it as painless as possible.
<t></t>

Frood

I'm really happy that she's on the mend, flea.

Your prayers worked.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=505627 time=1688740098 user_id=2845

Yes, Fash. I got on my knees on that one touch and go night and cried out to God. This verse got me thru that week

"Now there was a woman who had been suffering from hemorrhages for twelve years; and though she had spent all she had on physicians, no one could cure her. She came up behind Jesus and touched the fringe of his clothes, and immediately her hemorrhage stopped. Then Jesus asked, 'Who touched me?' When all denied it, Peter said, 'Master, the crowds surround you and press in on you.' But Jesus said, 'Someone touched me; for I noticed that power had gone out from me.' When the woman saw that she could not remain hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before him, she declared in the presence of all the people why she had touched him, and how she had been immediately healed. He said to her, 'Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace.'"

I drilled it into my head and put all my faith in God to help her and make it as painless as possible.

We are all happy that she is recovering.

formosan

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Psalm 30:2

O Lord my God,

I cried to You for help, and You healed me.
too old to be a fashionista

Erica Mena

Quote from: formosan post_id=505721 time=1688751922 user_id=3391

O Lord my God,

Yessssss

She's a tough cookie. That was a horrible experience for anyone to go through.
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506119 time=1688914756 user_id=2845
Quote from: formosan post_id=505721 time=1688751922 user_id=3391

O Lord my God,

Yessssss

She's a tough cookie. That was a horrible experience for anyone to go through.

Without getting into details, is she okay now Erica?