Last post: Today at 02:06:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Pepperidge Farms Remembers......

Started by Lokmar, July 10, 2023, 05:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=506699 time=1689036466 user_id=3413
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=506620 time=1689024883 user_id=3305
Can you imagine if crack had been found in the White House when TRUMP was President?
At least they never found classified documents in the Trump WH.

He hid them safely away in Mar-a-Lago. Smart.

The lack of awareness in posts like this is astounding. I expect it to get much better after Trump wins his 3rd term!!!

Oldoc

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=506727 time=1689045163 user_id=3351
Quote from: Oldoc post_id=506697 time=1689035971 user_id=3413
 You're quoting me from how many decades ago? I am flattered you've come around to my understanding of things.

You tards have cried at me about the same things for so many years, its hard to forget.
Are you okay? Are you a bot? I'd say pod but even a pod could do a better version of you than you are doing.

You seem really off dude.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=506702 time=1689036751 user_id=3396

Biden left his in the garage where his son smokes crack.

In the words of all libtards:

"THATS DIFFERENT!"

Lokmar

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=506786 time=1689082573 user_id=3413
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=506727 time=1689045163 user_id=3351

You tards have cried at me about the same things for so many years, its hard to forget.
Are you okay? Are you a bot? I'd say pod but even a pod could do a better version of you than you are doing.

You seem really off dude.

I'm sure that was a real zinger....to you.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=506800 time=1689084213 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=506702 time=1689036751 user_id=3396

Biden left his in the garage where his son smokes crack.

In the words of all libtards:

"THATS DIFFERENT!"

There are no better words to decribe the politically driven indictments over the classified docs.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=506620 time=1689024883 user_id=3305
Can you imagine if crack had been found in the White House when TRUMP was President?

Did he though?

I understood that a sitting president enjoyed the privilege to declassify documents.

I was also under the impression that senators and Vice Presidents did not.

This would seem to have been the case... until you started fretting over Trump for holding documents while giving a free pass to everyone else for doing exactly what Trump did, whether they enjoyed the clearance to do so or not.

Not just documents either. I'd like it explained how an ex-president's wife's undergarments might be considered "classified documents". Yes I am being facetious here, I know full well there is no way you can legitimately argue a reasonable case as to why the FBI conducted its pantie raid at the Mar-a-lago.

You sir, are backing a quantifiably corrupt regime that is destroying our society from within and the only reason you're fine with it is because it is happening at the expense of someone you hate. You would be screaming blue bloody murder if it were happening to you.

Guess what - the precedent is set now and therefore it can and likely will happen to you. Good going, knucklehead.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=506891 time=1689109581 user_id=3409

Did he though?

I understood that a sitting president enjoyed the privilege to declassify documents.

I was also under the impression that senators and Vice Presidents did not.

This would seem to have been the case... until you started fretting over Trump for holding documents while giving a free pass to everyone else for doing exactly what Trump did, whether they enjoyed the clearance to do so or not.

Not just documents either. I'd like it explained how an ex-president's wife's undergarments might be considered "classified documents". Yes I am being facetious here, I know full well there is no way you can legitimately argue a reasonable case as to why the FBI conducted its pantie raid at the Mar-a-lago.

You sir, are backing a quantifiably corrupt regime that is destroying our society from within and the only reason you're fine with it is because it is happening at the expense of someone you hate. You would be screaming blue bloody murder if it were happening to you.

Guess what - the precedent is set now and therefore it can and likely will happen to you. Good going, knucklehead.

The ends always justify the means with libtards. More evidence of why they should have their brains kicked in.