Replies: 8491
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:57:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I started Ozempic again

Started by Erica Mena, July 10, 2023, 06:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

I started eating crazy while my daughter was in the hospital. I gained five pounds.

I'm usually good about staying away from sugar. Once I hit that "switch", it was game on and fuck that. It's the sugar that makes me gain.

I'm waiting for my shot to be delivered. Praying I don't have to go thru the nausea all over again.
<t></t>

Melson Gibson

You're probably old enough to remember these commercials.  "You may experience gas with oily anal discharge".

The first time they aired, I was like, "What the fuck?"

">

Erica Mena

It just got delivered. Here we go
<t></t>

formosan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506642 time=1689027792 user_id=2845
I started eating crazy while my daughter was in the hospital. I gained five pounds.

I'm usually good about staying away from sugar. Once I hit that "switch", it was game on and fuck that. It's the sugar that makes me gain.

I'm waiting for my shot to be delivered. Praying I don't have to go thru the nausea all over again.

Is long term usage safe Erica?
too old to be a fashionista

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Blazor

This is why I say carb lite is ideal. Dont ditch carbs completely. Cause when you do eventually eat them, then you crave them, cause more carbs make you crave more carbs, and the weight comes back even faster.

Listen to me gawd damn it!!! hahahahaha

Eat a Debby cake... fine, dont eat 3 in a row, no matter how small them bitches are these days lol. You have to tell yourself NO! lol. Dont even eat a sweet everyday, make it every 2-3 days.

I like having something small on hand, like grabbing a couple dozen Reese Pieces, or a handful of trail mix even. Cause the small size limits you from eating a whole cake lol.

Im currently 155lbs n losing  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

caskur

Flea, when you want something sweet eat a whole piece of fruit..

Pears are good...especially when they are green because they are still sweet when they are green...

In the old days females could eat guilt free, 3 pieces of fruit according to International Weight Watchers.

But now according to diet guidelines it's only 1 piece...

INTERNATIONAL WEIGHT WATCHES is the best diet 40 years ago...

Look, even a small amount of bad food is not good.

No one can stop at only 1 Tim Tam...

I ate 5 the other day and they are nearly 100 calories each. My only greedy excuse is, it's the middle of winter here and I just craved something fattening.... desperately.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Quote from: caskur post_id=506710 time=1689041669 user_id=2156
My only greedy excuse is, it's the middle of winter here and I just craved something fattening.... desperately.

Thats when I gain lol. My body says "Its cold!! You need some fat layers!" lol, and in the Summer it says "Its hot! Shed that shit! Do some dancing!"  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

weebles

I do not understand why people did not get the Covid vaccine  yet will inject  a diabetic medicine off label to lose weight that is produced by same  big pharma company?

DKG

Quote from: weebles post_id=506732 time=1689046002 user_id=2191
I do not understand why people did not get the Covid vaccine  yet will inject  a diabetic medicine off label to lose weight that is produced by same  big pharma company?

I am pretty sure Erica got her useless COVID jabs and got COVID.

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506689 time=1689035203 user_id=2845
Not sure, Fash.

So you should weigh up (bad pun) what unknown and virtually untested things big pharma drugs could be doing to a momma, grandmother, or great grandma...

There are no easy fixes.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: weebles post_id=506732 time=1689046002 user_id=2191

Uhhh Ozempic actually does what it's supposed to do. The jab don't do squat but give you COVID.

I made it thru the first two waves without getting it. Once I got the jab, I got it two months later. So piss on your shot. I'll stick with mine.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur post_id=506710 time=1689041669 user_id=2156
Flea, when you want something sweet eat a whole piece of fruit..

Pears are good...especially when they are green because they are still sweet when they are green...

In the old days females could eat guilt free, 3 pieces of fruit according to International Weight Watchers.

But now according to diet guidelines it's only 1 piece...

INTERNATIONAL WEIGHT WATCHES is the best diet 40 years ago...

Look, even a small amount of bad food is not good.

No one can stop at only 1 Tim Tam...

I ate 5 the other day and they are nearly 100 calories each. My only greedy excuse is, it's the middle of winter here and I just craved something fattening.... desperately.

I've been eating grapes. Bananas too. It's the sugar that gets me, not carbs.
<t></t>

Odinson

DKG

Quote from: Odinson post_id=506827 time=1689088314 user_id=136
Have you tried tapeworms?

Have you? Are they nutritious? How do you serve them? :laugh3: