Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

30 injured, 2 fatally, in Baltimore mass shooting

Started by Herman, July 02, 2023, 06:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

The suspect.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0NWwm_XoAMT5rn?format=png&name=small">

caskur

6 months have gone and America have had 340 mass shootings.... that is 4 or more people shot not including the shooter.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

God told the world even back in Noah's day that homosexuals are a menace and should be executed. He told you so. This will continue to get worse.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=505185 time=1688501159 user_id=136
The suspect.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0NWwm_XoAMT5rn?format=png&name=small">

:2r4ml1j_th: is that.

Melson Gibson

Something poorly masquerading as a woman, clearly with mental issues who shouldn't have been permitted access to firearms.

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=505184 time=1688499746 user_id=2156
I feel sorry they died...

Sorry for the parents who have to bury them.

America is a busted place...  I am glad I don't live there.

It's a whole lot better than Australia..

Just marginally.... but still better.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=505332 time=1688549054 user_id=1676
Quote from: caskur post_id=505184 time=1688499746 user_id=2156
I feel sorry they died...

Sorry for the parents who have to bury them.

America is a busted place...  I am glad I don't live there.

not....WA.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=505333 time=1688549223 user_id=2156
Quote from: Frood post_id=505332 time=1688549054 user_id=1676

not....WA.

Yeah, OK... whatever....
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

From the nation's capital to Fort Worth, Texas, from Florin, California, in the west to the Bronx, New York, in the east, the Fourth of July long weekend in the US was overshadowed by 16 mass shootings in which 15 people were killed and 94 injured.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=505355 time=1688567452 user_id=3390
From the nation's capital to Fort Worth, Texas, from Florin, California, in the west to the Bronx, New York, in the east, the Fourth of July long weekend in the US was overshadowed by 16 mass shootings in which 15 people were killed and 94 injured.

It would be tolerable if:

1. No white people died

2. The shooters were all publicly executed

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=505359 time=1688573063 user_id=3351
Quote from: DKG post_id=505355 time=1688567452 user_id=3390

1. No white people died

And within 10 years the problem will be twice as bad in yer country

So at least twice as many Whites will die in these mass shootings eh?

I hope your house is armed & fortified like any army barracks Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=505362 time=1688573299 user_id=97
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=505359 time=1688573063 user_id=3351

1. No white people died

And within 10 years the problem will be twice as bad in yer country

So at least twice as many Whites will die in these mass shootings eh?

I hope your house is armed & fortified like any army barracks Lokmeer!

You know it is, josephine! Me and my HK45 are chillin today. Sad that you wankerz in Canduhduh cant own such a fine piece of freedom!!! You'd shoot yer eye out!

Herman

The suspect accused of gunning down five people in a mass killing on Monday is reportedly a Black Lives Matter activist and cross-dresser.

The suspect, a 40-year-old male, posted pictures of himself to social media wearing women's clothing just three months ago, according to the New York Post. The individual also repeatedly posted in support of Black Lives Matter.

It's not exactly clear how the suspect "identifies," but law enforcement is using "they/them" pronouns to refer to the suspect. CNN reported.

Herman

Nine people were injured in a mass shooting in downtown Cleveland early Sunday morning.

Two uniformed officers and their marked cars were "right at the corner" of West St. Clair and West 6th when a person began firing into a crowd. Additional officers were also in the immediate area.

Seven of the victims were men and two were woman. Victims ranged in age from 23-38. One male was in serious condition after the shooting. The remaining victims suffered non life-threatening injuries, officials said.

The suspect is a black male who may have had a gold grill in his mouth.Police  have no indication from their investigators regarding what may prompted the shooting.

Herman

One person was killed and three more were injured Saturday when a man riding a scooter randomly fired at pedestrians in Queens and Brooklyn, New York City Police Department authorities said in a press conference.

"At this time, we don't know the motive. It seems that his acts were random. If you look at the demographics and pedigree of the victims, they're all different," NYPD Assistant Chief Joseph Kenny said in a press conference.