News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Yanno... a certain board owner shit the bed...

Started by Frood, July 11, 2023, 10:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507057 time=1689181994 user_id=3378
Quote from: DKG post_id=507028 time=1689169149 user_id=3390

Get some glasses Admin because you are seeing things that are not there. Most people here are laughing at your friend for his dramtic exit. I on the other hand, I want you to grow a pair, dig up your old handle and debate me in the politics sub.

Oh, you'd mop the floor in any debate with Admin. He's always been a bit deficient in the articulation department.

He can suck dick like a mofo tho

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507061 time=1689187600 user_id=3214
Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507057 time=1689181994 user_id=3378

Oh, you'd mop the floor in any debate with Admin. He's always been a bit deficient in the articulation department.

he was a Top Gun sword fighter with 4 leaf docking clusters in the Gavy.

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507064 time=1689188515 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507061 time=1689187600 user_id=3214

he was a Top Gun sword fighter with 4 leaf docking clusters in the Gavy.

Bwa Hahahaha.  We need karma and some laughing my ass off smileys here.

Anonymous

Quote from: Triggered! post_id=507053 time=1689177495
Quote from: DKG post_id=507028 time=1689169149 user_id=3390

Get some glasses Admin because you are seeing things that are not there. Most people here are laughing at your friend for his dramtic exit. I on the other hand, I want you to grow a pair, dig up your old handle and debate me in the politics sub.

LOL@Y'all!  The only people "Laughing" are the problem kids booted out.  How many threads and posts by this small handful of 'sour grapes' about BF are there so far?

The only people booted out were at BF and yes they are laughing at your girlfriend Holliday's teary-eyed self-imposed exile. The only thing funnier(pathetic) than that is your cowardice to debate the owner of this forum. He is not likely to even mention your ravenous appetite for cock.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=507068 time=1689189518
Quote from: Triggered! post_id=507053 time=1689177495

LOL@Y'all!  The only people "Laughing" are the problem kids booted out.  How many threads and posts by this small handful of 'sour grapes' about BF are there so far?

Holliday's self-imposed exile.

I was the first person banned, ya retard. LoLz

You bit players were an afterthought and it took like 7 of you to balance out my banning.

I'm the only one who was banned that actually mattered because the protest was over Politics being shut down.

The rest of you were banned for being 2-bit shit poasters, and rightly so.

Holliday

Oldoc

Pardons if this is double posted as a Guest but, hey I did such a good job as a Guest poster in the past that all posts have to be judged and censored. LoLz

I was the first person banned, ya retards. LoLz

You bit players were an afterthought and it took 7 of you to balance out my banning.

I'm the only one who was banned that actually mattered because the protest was over Politics being shut down.

Also - The only people booted were at BF?

Otay....

Didn't we have the recent discussion on the subjects of BlueTrashew bannings? Yes we did, ya assholes.

Biggie Smiles

Your husband admong paid money out of pocket to get me banned

Lmao. The hurt was real for that poor fairy

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507072 time=1689192155 user_id=3413
Pardons if this is double posted as a Guest but, hey I did such a good job as a Guest poster in the past that all posts have to be judged and censored. LoLz

You bit players were an afterthought and it took 7 of you to balance out my banning.

Otay....

Didn't we have the recent discussion on the subjects of BlueTrashew bannings? Yes we did, ya assholes.

Didn't you stomp off in a huff from here because the owner really, really doesn't like Slopey Seamajor and you were peer pressured by the other prog to make a stand?

It kind of defeats your exit dramatics when you can't resist coming back around to post.

ac_umm

Oldoc

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507075 time=1689193101 user_id=3378
Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507072 time=1689192155 user_id=3413

Otay....

Didn't you stomp off in a huff from here because the owner really, really doesn't like Slopey Seamajor and you were peer pressured by the other prog to make a stand?

It kind of defeats your exit dramatics when you can't resist coming back around to post.

ac_umm
No, and no, not to mention the premise there is all wrong, as you usually are.

Oldoc

Anonymous

Holliday is in danger of losing his academy award nomination for crawling back in after storming out dramatically. Or he came to his senses and realizes kiddie fiddler Seamoron is not worth taking taking a stand. Despite the prog peer pressure from aidsman.

Oldoc

Quote from: Guest post_id=507078 time=1689194949
Holliday is in danger of losing his academy award nomination for crawling back in after storming out dramatically. Or he came to his senses and realizes kiddie fiddler Seamoron is not worth taking taking a stand. Despite the prog peer pressure from aidsman.
I stormed out? Really. Link?

No one asked me to do anything. I set up a test for the new owner (whoever that is) and found out quickly that he's a bag of hot gas. We want many views and we are all about free speech bla bla bla.

We have solid evidence of this and that but we are too ethical to show you. In other words just make up some vague bs whenever they want to railroad someone. Typical trumptard/trumputinist playbook stuff.

See I've heard it all before an it's typical conservatarded bullshit. So now, rather than being a member who engages in the civil conversation that doesn't and could never exist here, I'll just stop by occasionally to make fun of yous hatefilled, no-thinky reactionary fools. You know like a little passtime. LoLz @ BlueTrashew.

Oldoc

Quote from: DKG post_id=507082 time=1689195987 user_id=3390
Welcome back Oldoc.
 ac_hithere

Just a quick visit to straighten out some of the crooked characters you've inherited.

See ya later, ya windbag.  :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507084 time=1689196220 user_id=3413
Quote from: Guest post_id=507078 time=1689194949
I stormed out? Really. Link?

No one asked me to do anything. I set up a test for the new owner (whoever that is) and found out quickly that he's a bag of hot gas. We want many views and we are all about free speech bla bla bla.

We have solid evidence of this and that but we are too ethical to show you. In other words just make up some vague bs whenever they want to railroad someone. Typical trumptard/trumputinist playbook stuff.

See I've heard it all before an it's typical conservatarded bullshit. So now, rather than being a member who engages in the civil conversation that doesn't and could never exist here, I'll just stop by occasionally to make fun of yous hatefilled, no-thinky reactionary fools. You know like a little passtime. LoLz @ BlueTrashew.

[size=200]***POST OF THE DAY[/size]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview