Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Reparations

Started by DKG, July 12, 2023, 09:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Reparations is asinine. The United States cannot afford it anyway.

Chicago suburb starts disbursing $10 million reparations package to black residents

A Chicago suburb has become the first city in the nation to begin disbursing reparations payments to black residents over discrimination and limited access to housing, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

Approximately 140 residents in Evanston, Illinois, will receive $25,000 from the city by the end of the year, according to the outlet.

Individuals must have been at least 18 years old and resided in the city between 1919 and 1969 to qualify for the payments.

The city is providing reparations in cash or vouchers, which are supposed to come from marijuana and real-estate transfer taxes.

City officials anticipate that the entire program will be funded, in part, due to Evanston's graduated real estate transfer tax. Evanston's assistant to the city manager, Tasheik Kerr, stated that $1,188,000 has already been collected to cover reparations disbursements.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chicago-suburb-starts-disbursing-10-million-reparations-package-to-black-residents?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-07-12&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/chicago-s ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/chicago-suburb-starts-disbursing-10-million-reparations-package-to-black-residents?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-07-12&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=507020 time=1689167649 user_id=3390

Chicago suburb starts disbursing $10 million reparations package to black residents

A Chicago suburb has become the first city in the nation to begin disbursing reparations payments to black residents over discrimination and limited access to housing, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

Approximately 140 residents in Evanston, Illinois, will receive $25,000 from the city by the end of the year, according to the outlet.

Individuals must have been at least 18 years old and resided in the city between 1919 and 1969 to qualify for the payments.

The city is providing reparations in cash or vouchers, which are supposed to come from marijuana and real-estate transfer taxes.

City officials anticipate that the entire program will be funded, in part, due to Evanston's graduated real estate transfer tax. Evanston's assistant to the city manager, Tasheik Kerr, stated that $1,188,000 has already been collected to cover reparations disbursements.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chicago-suburb-starts-disbursing-10-million-reparations-package-to-black-residents?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-07-12&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/chicago-s ... Daily%20AM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/chicago-suburb-starts-disbursing-10-million-reparations-package-to-black-residents?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-07-12&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

Its disgusting. Feral coons have been getting handouts for decades and they keep behaving more and more feral. I actually think the black race is devolving from all this pandering. I'll bet you a full set of 42" with spinners that these howler monkeys that get these fucking checks will be even MORE broke than they are now 1 year after they get them payouts and will demand 10X more or "RAYCIS!"

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507034 time=1689169785 user_id=3351

Its disgusting. Feral coons have been getting handouts for decades and they keep behaving more and more feral. I actually think the black race is devolving from all this pandering. I'll bet you a full set of 42" with spinners that these howler monkeys that get these fucking checks will be even MORE broke than they are now 1 year after they get them payouts and will demand 10X more or "RAYCIS!"

The problem is not anybody's race. It is the Dem party doing what they have always done--divide people by race. Reparations is one more way they do that.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=507036 time=1689169909 user_id=3390
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507034 time=1689169785 user_id=3351

The problem is not anybody's race. It is the Dem party doing what they have always done--divide people by race. Reparations is one more way they do that.

Agreed. Its blacks that are getting all this cheese though. It WILL make them worse off.

Biggie Smiles

Get the fuck outta here with that shit (not you DKG lol)

We're already paying nearly double for everything after providing handouts to the lowest common denominator society has to offer during COVID

and what did they do with the handouts? Walmart electronics were EMPTIED out of the stores within a 100 mile radius

I know this first hand when I went shopping for a TV to put in my Gazebo

So no, fuck that. I don't owe someone who may or may not be a descendant of a slave a fucking dime simply because people with a skin tone closer to mine did horrible things to people (they themselves don't give the slightest fuck about!) hundreds of years ago

when a black man can walk the streets of Chicago in no danger of being massacred by his own kind then we'll sit down and perhaps have this discussion ... and even then I'll tell you to take a fucking walk.  

reparations -- suck a dick!

I say that and NO ONE on any of these forums is closer to the black community than I. FACT

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507038 time=1689169989 user_id=3214

We're already paying nearly double for everything after providing handouts to the lowest common denominator society has to offer during COVID

and what did they do with the handouts? Walmart electronics were EMPTIED out of the stores within a 100 mile radius

So no, fuck that. I don't owe someone who may or may not be a descendant of a slave a fucking dime simply because people with a skin tone closer to mine did horrible things to people (they themselves don't give the slightest fuck about!) hundreds of years ago

when a black man can walk the streets of Chicago in no danger of being massacred by his own kind then we'll sit down and perhaps have this discussion ... and even then I'll tell you to take a fucking walk.  

I say that and NO ONE on any of these forums is closer to the black community than I. FACT

Except for Shin. He is Black. He was a good poster too.

I totally agree about reparations. Just giving it serious thought is insane.

Oerdin

This black carjacker sure got something.

">

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=507044 time=1689170726 user_id=3374
This black carjacker sure got something.

">

:laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=507042 time=1689170388 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507038 time=1689169989 user_id=3214

Don't you just love the way libtards give them hope for this shit for their votes and they leave them out to dry after they aren't useful anymore?

See Gavin NewScum for details

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507049 time=1689171793 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=507042 time=1689170388 user_id=3390

Don't you just love the way libtards give them hope for this shit for their votes and they leave them out to dry after they aren't useful anymore?

See Gavin NewScum for details

Give lots of IOU's that they know will never be cashed.

Reggie_Essent

It's Evanston, a tony suburb filled with rich white liberals and jews (but I repeat myself).  And besides, between 1919 and 1969 Evanston might have had 25 or 30 niggers living there, so it won't be much of a payout, but it will make the rich white liberals feel better about themselves.

DKG

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507056 time=1689181380 user_id=3378

It's Evanston, a tony suburb filled with rich white liberals and jews (but I repeat myself).  And besides, between 1919 and 1969 Evanston might have had 25 or 30 niggers living there, so it won't be much of a payout, but it will make the rich white liberals feel better about themselves.

I realize it is a small number. I maintain that even considering reparations is crazy.

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: DKG post_id=507079 time=1689195554 user_id=3390
Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507056 time=1689181380 user_id=3378

I realize it is a small number. I maintain that even considering reparations is crazy.

Absolutely.  Where does it end and how far do we go back to recompense wrongs of the past.

For example, my ancestors in Scotland where abused and shat upon by the English.  In fact, my family's ancestral lands were stolen from them in the 1740s so some homosexual English Lord could build a pretend "castle" and make a sheep run on them.  Think of the "generational harm" caused to my people because of that?  Luckily, my ancestors came to the Americas just in time to kill Englishmen again in the name of freedom in the 1770s, but still, the generational harm is clearly evident, therefore; the British Crown owes me "reparations."

We could go back even further for the "generational harm" gig.  My ancestors further back from northern Gaul, Germania and Britannia were repeatedly conquered  and enslaved by the greasy Roman dagos, therefore; the Italians owe me reparations.

Works for me if I can get some free money out of the deal.

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507092 time=1689198519 user_id=3378
Quote from: DKG post_id=507079 time=1689195554 user_id=3390

Absolutely.  Where does it end and how far do we go back to recompense wrongs of the past.

For example, my ancestors in Scotland where abused and shat upon by the English.  In fact, my family's ancestral lands were stolen from them in the 1740s so some homosexual English Lord could build a pretend "castle" and make a sheep run on them.  Think of the "generational harm" caused to my people because of that?  Luckily, my ancestors came to the Americas just in time to kill Englishmen again in the name of freedom in the 1770s, but still, the generational harm is clearly evident, therefore; the British Crown owes me "reparations."

We could go back even further for the "generational harm" gig.  My ancestors further back from northern Gaul, Germania and Britannia were repeatedly conquered  and enslaved by the greasy Roman dagos, therefore; the Italians owe me reparations.

Works for me if I can get some free money out of the deal.

You're white so you'll NEVER get de RAPRASHUNZ!!!!!! Pack your shit and GTFO of that liberal shithole! I'm in Springfield and I can barely stand it here!

Lokmar

https://news.yahoo.com/things-white-people-140946070.html">https://news.yahoo.com/things-white-peo ... 46070.html">https://news.yahoo.com/things-white-people-140946070.html

Just read what this ignorant racist jigacoon has to say. Fucker need a cross shoved up his ass and burned. Better yet, send this crying motherfucker over to Africa....Somalia in fact!!!