Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The democRAT Controlled FBI is America's KGB

Started by Herman, July 12, 2023, 07:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

FBI Director Christopher Wray had barely completed his opening statement at the House Judiciary Committee's FBI oversight hearing on July 12 when Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) began a rapid-fire barrage of pointed questions that culminated in a clash of utterly opposed perspectives.

"On July 4th, we had this explosive, explosive 155-page opinion from a federal court in my home state of Louisiana that explains in detail that the FBI has been indirectly involved in what the court says, and I quote, 'what is arguably the most massive attack on free speech in United States history," Mr. Johnson told Mr. Wray.

"The court ordered the White House, [Department of Justice], and the FBI, among others, to immediately cease colluding with and coercing social media companies to suppress Americans' speech, conservative speech in particular. Director Wray, I find it stunning you made no mention of this court opinion either in your opening statement or in this lengthy 14-page report that you prepared on July 12, which was eight days after the court ruling."

"Have you read the ruling, Sir?"

Mr. Wray replied, "I am familiar with the ruling, and I have reviewed it with our Office of General Counsel."

Mr. Johnson responded, "Are you deeply disturbed by what they've told you about the ruling if you haven't read it yourself."

Mr. Johnson instantly responded.

"Let me tell you what the court concluded because it should be the first thing you think about in the morning and the last thing you think about at night," he said. "The court wrote that 'apparently the FBI engaged in a massive effort to suppress disfavored conservative speech and blatantly ignored the First Amendment right to free speech.'"

He continued reading from the court's opinion, which described in great detail how the FBI's actions had the effect "of suppressing millions of free speech postings by Americans." As an example, the court pointed to the fact that "millions of Americans did not hear about the Hunter Biden laptop story prior to the 2020 election," as well as a lengthy list of other controversial issues.

"Our emphasis is on malign foreign disinformation from hostile actors who engage in covert actions to subvert our social media platforms, which is something that is not seriously in dispute," a grimacing Mr. Wray said.

At that point, an agitated Mr. Johnson insisted, "That is not accurate; you need to read this opinion because you are in charge of enforcing it."

He also pointed out that an FBI official in charge of the censorship program claimed a 50 percent success rate in getting targeted posts suppressed.

"Well, first off, I am not sure that is a correct characterization, but what I would say is the FBI is not in the business of moderating content or pressuring any social media to suppress or censor." Mr. Wray said angrily.

Mr. Johnson responded, "That is not what the court said."

And thus it went back and forth throughout the lengthy hearing, with Republicans pointing to the extremely detailed July 4 opinion by Judge Terry Doughty of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana and numerous similar findings by others on recent FBI actions against free speech, clashing with the embattled FBI director who flatly and repeatedly denied that his agency has done anything remotely like censorship.

Lokmar

Wray got brutalized as he should have. My personal favorite part though was Hank Johnson of tipping the island of Guam over fame trying to run cover for him.  :laugh3:

When Trump gets back in, he should declare martial law and raid the FBI with the military.

Oerdin

Democrats aren't the only ones to lie but they do lie the most.  They systematically lie and gaslight.

Oerdin

We no longer have the rule of law in America.  The Biden admin and the Democraps have figured out they can act like a banana republic and weaponized law against their opposition.  Republicans have been morally minded and refused to sink so low but they will get beaten unless they force this criminality to stop.  So far their approach has not been remotely forceful enough.  We need Democraps imprisoned for life before we can be sure they will stop with this criminality.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=507172 time=1689259955 user_id=3374
We no longer have the rule of law in America.  The Biden admin and the Democraps have figured out they can act like a banana republic and weaponized law against their opposition.  Republicans have been morally minded and refused to sink so low but they will get beaten unless they force this criminality to stop.  So far their approach has not been remotely forceful enough.  We need Democraps imprisoned for life before we can be sure they will stop with this criminality.

There is nothing good for Americans under the Biden administration. But, the politicization of the FBI will lead the US to becoming a third rate doctatorship.

Oerdin

Herman

Leaning on social media what they can publish about COVID was third worldy too.

Herman

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) condemned FBI Director Christopher Wray for his lack of substantial responses after the law enforcement official couldn't answer which FBI employees had been punished for fraudulent Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act requests.

Gaetz hammered the top FBI agent regarding protecting the Biden family in the wake of alleged text messages from Hunter Biden to a Chinese Communist Party official.

Gaetz displayed a WhatsApp message allegedly sent by Hunter Biden that the congressman described as a "shakedown," which was sent to CCP official Henry Zhao in 2017 with the following text:

I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.

"Sounds like a shakedown, doesn't it, Director?" Gaetz asked after reading a portion of the message. "You seem deeply uncurious about it, almost suspiciously uncurious. Are you protecting the Bidens?" Gaetz asked Wray.

"Absolutely not," Wray responded.

"You won't answer the question, and everyone knows why you won't answer, because to the millions of people seeing this, they know it is a shakedown," Gaetz interjected.

The Florida congressman also went after the FBI director for the agency's repeated unlawful uses of FISA requests.

The FBI admitted to 204,000 FISA queries on American citizens in 2022, according to the Daily Mail.

"People were looking themselves up, looking their ex-lovers up. Who has been held accountable or fired as a consequence of the FBI for using the FISA process as their creepy personal snoop machine?" asked Gaetz.

DKG

The Democrat Party owns the bureaucracy. The bureaucracy relies on the Democrat Party for its sustenance, and it gets it. It sabotages Republican presidents and it does everything possible to advance the Democrat Party agenda.

The US is becoming a one party state like Canada. You can have a voting system and still have a one-party state. You go through the motions, you vote, but the one party, the state party, controls the system, the bureaucracy.

Oerdin

Both parties put authorization for censorship into the Military funding bill.  No media coverage.