The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Politics for dummies(Oldoc and Admin)

Started by DKG, July 13, 2023, 10:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507194 time=1689275833 user_id=3351
-Signed into law 12-weeks of paid parental leave for Federal workers.

There's absolutely no reason why a man should take 3 fucking months off from work when his kid is born. Its fucking bullshit and the other employees that have to cover for him suffer greatly. I know cause I just had to cover for this fucktard that got a free 3 month vacation for him jizzing in his wife and his customer base was a shit show to figure out. I had to do the same about 2 years ago for the same asshole.

I'm with you on this one. The traditionalist in me says a man's worth is defined by his willingness to be the breadwinner, particularly when the woman steps up to her role of the nurturer. Tying both to a welfare teat (thereby making both dependent upon the state) is not only unnecessarily demeaning, it is a toxic example to set for the next generation.

It should be a matter of personal pride/honour for both man and woman to provide for the family unit - the man to provide the resources and the woman to allocate those resources where they do the most good for all concerned. This is not a federal issue, nor a states issue, it is called "being responsible". Morally it is the ideal, and I am sure you will confirm there are examples aplenty in your religious texts. Raising a family is not a commitment that ought to be entered to lightly and expecting someone else to fork out their resources for one's sweaty boudoir gymnastics is plain fucking rude.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507304 time=1689331298 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507194 time=1689275833 user_id=3351
-Signed into law 12-weeks of paid parental leave for Federal workers.

There's absolutely no reason why a man should take 3 fucking months off from work when his kid is born. Its fucking bullshit and the other employees that have to cover for him suffer greatly. I know cause I just had to cover for this fucktard that got a free 3 month vacation for him jizzing in his wife and his customer base was a shit show to figure out. I had to do the same about 2 years ago for the same asshole.

I'm with you on this one. The traditionalist in me says a man's worth is defined by his willingness to be the breadwinner, particularly when the woman steps up to her role of the nurturer. Tying both to a welfare teat (thereby making both dependent upon the state) is not only unnecessarily demeaning, it is a toxic example to set for the next generation.

It should be a matter of personal pride/honour for both man and woman to provide for the family unit - the man to provide the resources and the woman to allocate those resources where they do the most good for all concerned. This is not a federal issue, nor a states issue, it is called "being responsible". Morally it is the ideal, and I am sure you will confirm there are examples aplenty in your religious texts. Raising a family is not a commitment that ought to be entered to lightly and expecting someone else to fork out their resources for one's sweaty boudoir gymnastics is plain fucking rude.

AMEN!!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Didn't that faggot putrid buttplug and his disgustingly deviant husband take 6 months off after some deviant scum democrat filth gave them a child to contaminate with their disgusting perversions?

Biggie Smiles

Didn't that faggot putrid buttplug and his disgustingly deviant husband take 6 months off after some deviant scum democrat filth gave them a child to contaminate with their disgusting perversions?

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507358 time=1689365824 user_id=3214

All I know is that he is a terrible Transportation Secretary and a blatant hypocrite.

Herman

What do yoy folks think of Asa Hutchinson, the former governor of Arkansas.  He is seeking the Republican nomination for president. The guy vetoed a bill that would have barred surgery and puberty blockers for children. He believes giving puberty blockers to kids is "hormonal treatment."

Herman

Trump in 2024 will be nothing like Trump in 2016. He will be more like Jim Crow Joe or Hidin Bidin in 2020.

Trump won't be among the GOP presidential candidates gathering in Des Moines Friday for the Family Leadership summit, which is expected to attract over 2,000 Iowa GOP voters.  

Bob Vander Plaats, the president and CEO of the Family Leader, told CBS News political correspondent Caitlin Huey-Burns that Trump is "making a mistake" by skipping the group's annual conference.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=507379 time=1689373485 user_id=3396
Trump in 2024 will be nothing like Trump in 2016. He will be more like Jim Crow Joe or Hidin Bidin in 2020.

Trump won't be among the GOP presidential candidates gathering in Des Moines Friday for the Family Leadership summit, which is expected to attract over 2,000 Iowa GOP voters.  

Bob Vander Plaats, the president and CEO of the Family Leader, told CBS News political correspondent Caitlin Huey-Burns that Trump is "making a mistake" by skipping the group's annual conference.

I'll believe that when he throws a rally and only 28 people show up to it.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507957 time=1689584589 user_id=3409
Quote from: Herman post_id=507379 time=1689373485 user_id=3396

That speaks to his blue collar base looking for someone to defend the working class because both parties have abandoned them. Trump does not have the energy he did seven years ago. He aint fine tuned his platform much either. The best thing Trump could do for working men and women is step aside and endorse the candidate that he thinks will keep the Republican party a champion of the working class.

Lokmar

It would appear that Trump is doing just fine.....still! Trump 2024!

Oerdin

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508137 time=1689635255 user_id=3374
That was a good O.P..

If one appreciates policy facts and their impacts.. Apegirl doesn't care and Hollowhead doesn't understand any of it.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=508080 time=1689622370 user_id=3396

That speaks to his blue collar base looking for someone to defend the working class because both parties have abandoned them. Trump does not have the energy he did seven years ago. He aint fine tuned his platform much either. The best thing Trump could do for working men and women is step aside and endorse the candidate that he thinks will keep the Republican party a champion of the working class.

He could do that, sure. Trouble is there is no choice that will not see voters saying "get fucked" and deserting the party in droves. What, you think that him simply endorsing someone would turn the trick? You're not dealing with Dummycrat partisans here, a good many Trump supporters have NO issue with telling him to sod off when he comes out with genuine clangers. You ought to have worked out that much from the reception his stance on the clot-shots garnered.

But do keep pining for him to step aside. Such foolhardiness is a hallmark of the conservative movement after all, right wing party-men have excelled at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, so it doesn't surprise me to see the groundswell of people moving heaven and earth to lose 2024 by kicking the front runner to the curb.

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=508080 time=1689622370 user_id=3396

The Republican Party hasn't been the champion of the working class for donkey's years and neither have the Democrats.

Step aside for who?

A governor from Florida intimidated from disparaging Trump outright, and therefore Trump's voters... a governor who up until very recently was barred from running in two elections by Florida state law, so he did "book tours" outside of Florida, until he could get that law off the books.

The same fucking governor who hired a former Dominion employee despite the same governor affirming election integrity sentiments?

Yeah, nah, DeSantis is fully fucking compromised or he's just very very very stupid.

Either or, no thank you fucking much. We don't need another puppet in the white house.

He's shown his colours and cowardice.

Hard fail. DeSantis is a cuck..
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

There was a time when I was all for at Trump/Paul ticket, followed by two terms of Paul/DeSantis, then two DeSantis administrations. A whole generation of competent representation of the US peoples I thought. That was before DeSantis started pissing all over 1A and advocating for tax reforms that would have crippled the US just as the Dummycrats wanted.

I'm done with him. For all the good he did Florida, he is a liability at the Federal level. In a Biden v DeSantis race I would write in Trump... if I bothered to front a polling booth at all.

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview