Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Putin

Started by caskur, July 14, 2023, 02:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Putin needs assassinating.

I cannot believe this war is still going on. The murder of parents and children is so diabolical I cannot believe no one in the west hasnt bombed the Cremlin yet.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

This war would have been over long ago if not for outside interference. The US is sending cluster bombs to the Ukraine. The real purveyors of death in this war are in Washington, DC.

Herman

Assasinate Biden and the world will be safer. Assasinate Justine and and Canadians will be freer and more prosperous.

Herman

Jim Crow Joe authorized the deployment of thousands of reservists to Europe Thursday, adding to an American troop presence on the continent already totaling over 100,000.

The move, following the recent shipment of cluster bombs to Ukraine, takes the U.S. closer to a direct shooting war with Russia, with some claiming, "America Last strikes again!"

Republican Sen. Mike Lee of Utah suggested that Congress consider invoking the War Powers Act and other measures to prevent Biden from "locking us into supporting Ukraine." Sen. Lee claimed Thursday that "President Biden is arguably walking the U.S. up to the line of war and daring Russia to shoot first."

Biden massively increased US troop presence in the region before the war started. Do not kid yourselves folks, Jim Crow Joe's regime were planning this proxy war before they took office.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=507352 time=1689358256 user_id=2156

I cannot believe this war is still going on. The murder of parents and children is so diabolical I cannot believe no one in the west hasnt bombed the Cremlin yet.

You're right. That fucking scumbag sent his goons out to poison dissenters in foreign countries including england. He's a terrorist in the truest sense. Those haphazard clowns wound up poisoning the first responders too. Nobody really believes he won a fair election either. In fact, I think the democrats got election fraud tips from the russians.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507394 time=1689378748 user_id=3351

I think the democrats got election fraud tips from the russians.

No. It is the other way around.

Oerdin

Putin is a murderous piece of shit to be sure but at least his theft and corruption made it impossible for Russia to win much less even have a viable economy outside of raw materials.  The hard truth is we need to stop Russian expansion but not directly fight them so proxy wars are the order for the day.

https://cindysbeentrippin.com/t/why-does-the-blue-cashew-think-that-theres-a-competition-with-them-from-cbt/34347/19">https://cindysbeentrippin.com/t/why-doe ... t/34347/19">https://cindysbeentrippin.com/t/why-does-the-blue-cashew-think-that-theres-a-competition-with-them-from-cbt/34347/19

Peter Zeihan has some very interesting takes on not just why Russia is doing this but also why it has to expand or die right now.  Hint: Their demographics are collapsing into oblivion and they need to rebuild their empire or they die out. They have to do it now because this is the last chance they have before their demographics mean they can't win an offensive war.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=507401 time=1689379090 user_id=3374
Putin is a murderous piece of shit to be sure but at least his theft and corruption made it impossible for Russia to win much less even have a viable economy outside of raw materials.  The hard truth is we need to stop Russian expansion but not directly fight them so proxy wars are the order for the day.

https://cindysbeentrippin.com/t/why-does-the-blue-cashew-think-that-theres-a-competition-with-them-from-cbt/34347/19">https://cindysbeentrippin.com/t/why-doe ... t/34347/19">https://cindysbeentrippin.com/t/why-does-the-blue-cashew-think-that-theres-a-competition-with-them-from-cbt/34347/19

Peter Zeihan has some very interesting takes on not just why Russia is doing this but also why it has to expand or die right now.  Hint: Their demographics are collapsing into oblivion and they need to rebuild their empire or they die out. They have to do it now because this is the last chance they have before their demographics mean they can't win an offensive war.

Why the link to CBT again?

Oerdin

I posted that one first then found the thread Poark was talking about.

Frood

Putin is slightly corrupt (name a politician besides Ron Paul who isn't) but Putin's behaviour over Ukraine is completely justifiable and I am enthusiastically cheering for him and the Russian people.

They have the moral high ground on this conflict....not the West.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

I was never all that anti-American until Biden instigated this war.

Frood

As an American, I'm disgusted with the US.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=507464 time=1689391691 user_id=1676
As an American, I'm disgusted with the US.

I can understand that. I'm a Chink and I was srsly pissed off at the draconian measures Beijing imposed during COVID.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507394 time=1689378748 user_id=3351

You're right. That fucking scumbag sent his goons out to poison dissenters in foreign countries including england. He's a terrorist in the truest sense. Those haphazard clowns wound up poisoning the first responders too. Nobody really believes he won a fair election either. In fact, I think the democrats got election fraud tips from the russians.

Imagine the grief from both sides of the border losing their boys not to mention their future old age if they ever see one..

I wished that arsehole was torn limb from limb after a stint in solitary confinement.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reggie_Essent

There are three Russias and they have been fighting each other for well over a thousand years. There is Russia, with its power center at Moscow, Ukraine centered on Kiev, and Belarus which is basically the rump left over from the old Novgorod State.  All of these "cultural" polities are descended from the photo-state established by a Swedish Viking raider named Rus who gives his name to the Russias.

It's not our war and never was and we shouldn't be involved.