Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Putin

Started by caskur, July 14, 2023, 02:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on February 29, 2024, 11:26:42 AMI think everyone needs to accept the FACT that WW3 is coming....especially if Trump isnt re-elected. Hell, that should be a slogan: "TRUMP2024 or else nuclear war!" If the dems cheat again, fuck it, lets have WW3!
If WW3 comes it will be the fault of Joe Biden.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on February 29, 2024, 11:26:42 AMI think everyone needs to accept the FACT that WW3 is coming....especially if Trump isnt re-elected. Hell, that should be a slogan: "TRUMP2024 or else nuclear war!" If the dems cheat again, fuck it, lets have WW3!
Trump will never let it get to that point. He will reign in foreign NATO leaders and elected American leaders who want the war to pass the point of no return.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on March 01, 2024, 09:56:08 AMTrump will never let it get to that point. He will reign in foreign NATO leaders and elected American leaders who want the war to pass the point of no return.

I think so too for the most part. The only outlier is:
Does Trump let Putin take ALL of Ukraine?

If he does and Rasputin steps outside Ukraine and takes more, do people like you support WW3 or do you want to sit back and let him roll on?.

Herman

Most Western media propaganda calls Putin a dictator. They never call Zelenskyy a dictator even though his style of government is nearly identical to Putin's.

Odinson

The Ukrainian refugees are complaining about being put next to muslims and other darkies.

:crampe:

They are right... Especially little children are at danger among darkies.

They might get enriched and diversified.

Brent

Quote from: Odinson on March 08, 2024, 12:07:00 PMThe Ukrainian refugees are complaining about being put next to muslims and other darkies.

:crampe:

They are right... Especially little children are at danger among darkies.

They might get enriched and diversified.
I guarantee that the Muslims were not too happy about being nect to pork eating Christians.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Lokmar on February 29, 2024, 11:26:42 AM...Hell, that should be a slogan: "TRUMP2024 or else nuclear war!"...

I LIKE IT!

Winner Winner x 2 View List

Odinson

The same thinking that turned our schools into Zoos is infecting our militaries as well.

I´m not talking about WOKE.

I´m talking about the fact that you cant punish the troops anymore... You cant be harsh on them because that would cause crying.

Colonel Sissypants thinks he is better than Carl Von Clausewitz and centuries of military tradition got it all wrong.

Its the fucking army, not the kindergarten.