The best topic

Replies: 7554
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:55:19 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

TBC is the new home of the Alphas

Started by Blazor, July 14, 2023, 09:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN
Quote from: BlazorWow, so you're no longer working 3 jobs? Thats awesome!

It was 2 and I was doing it for YEARS!! lol .. Omg.. Blaze... I went from running my ass off and getting no sleep.. to this paradise I'm experiencing right now.  lol..  I am so blessed :)  It has been bittersweet tho, cuz I lost all 3 of my dogs about a month apart.. the last one had to be put down about 3 weeks ago.. I haven't recovered from that loss, so while I'm happy not to be working... I miss my fur babies :'(  It will be a long time before I recover from that loss..  *crying now just thinking/writing about it* :'(
You lost all your dogs one month apart? Was it unexpected or were all three of them old?

DKG

Quote from: DKGYou lost all your dogs one month apart? Was it unexpected or were all three of them old?

They were all old..  16-19 years..  Good long lives, but still doesn't make my heartache go away lol
I have never owned a dog since I was a kid, but I believe that.

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: DKGYou lost all your dogs one month apart? Was it unexpected or were all three of them old?

They were all old..  16-19 years..  Good long lives, but still doesn't make my heartache go away lol

Sorry about your dogs, Raven.  All our pet friends are family.

Biggie Smiles

damn.. sorry to hear that

my dogs mean the world to me. I have 3. All rescues.

My black Lab, hunter, is about 10 years old now so I know time is a lot shorter than I'd like it to be ... so I spend as much time with him as I can. I know I'm gonna be devastated when he goes

Blazor

It was 2 and I was doing it for YEARS!! lol .. Omg.. Blaze... I went from running my ass off and getting no sleep.. to this paradise I'm experiencing right now.  lol..  I am so blessed :)  It has been bittersweet tho, cuz I lost all 3 of my dogs about a month apart.. the last one had to be put down about 3 weeks ago.. I haven't recovered from that loss, so while I'm happy not to be working... I miss my fur babies :'(  It will be a long time before I recover from that loss..  *crying now just thinking/writing about it* :'(

Yay on retirement!  :yahoo:

Not yay on the loss of your fur kids, I know how that is. Its always so sad to see them go, after them being in our lives so long. My Son jus lost his first real loss of a fur baby, hes been torn up. He was a family cat til my Son moved and took him with him, but Pebbles was always his, ya know. He couldnt get him to eat, so I came over. My son couldnt believe it, cause I got Pebbles eating and moving around and talking, hes usually a talkative kitty lol. But it only lasted so long, cause he stopped eating again the next day. Just got so frail, my Son decided it was time. Was so hard for him. I know how it is, I went through it too with Snowbell, leaving in tears from the vet. Why is always the kidneys!? Makes ya wonder. Anyway, crazy you lost them all at the same time! Big hugz from Blaze!!!  acc_hugz
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

formosan

I am so sorry about your dogs RAVEN..

My cat died recently.......she was very old.
too old to be a fashionista

Thiel

Can Jo Jo and I join the Alphas or do you not accept couples?
gay, conservative and proud

Blazor

Quote from: ThielCan Jo Jo and I join the Alphas or do you not accept couples?

You're a great Alpha my brother, Jo Jo not so much  :laugh:

Thiel

Quote from: Blazor

You're a great Alpha my brother, Jo Jo not so much  :laugh:
I am afraid we are a package deal. I will do the talking and Jo Jo has that beautiful face. We compliment each other.
gay, conservative and proud

Blazor

Quote from: Thiel
Quote from: BlazorYou're a great Alpha my brother, Jo Jo not so much  :laugh:
I am afraid we are a package deal. I will do the talking and Jo Jo has that beautiful face. We compliment each other.

Hmmmmmmmm, I may need to discuss this with the other Alphas  :laugh:

If you do the talking though, it might work  :laugh:

Erica Mena

:roll:
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: BlazorYay on retirement!  :yahoo:

Not yay on the loss of your fur kids, I know how that is. Its always so sad to see them go, after them being in our lives so long. My Son jus lost his first real loss of a fur baby, hes been torn up. He was a family cat til my Son moved and took him with him, but Pebbles was always his, ya know. He couldnt get him to eat, so I came over. My son couldnt believe it, cause I got Pebbles eating and moving around and talking, hes usually a talkative kitty lol. But it only lasted so long, cause he stopped eating again the next day. Just got so frail, my Son decided it was time. Was so hard for him. I know how it is, I went through it too with Snowbell, leaving in tears from the vet. Why is always the kidneys!? Makes ya wonder. Anyway, crazy you lost them all at the same time! Big hugz from Blaze!!!  acc_hugz

It wasn't a hard call for me when it was time to let them go :'(  Quality of life was gone and I didn't want to prolong their misery..  I had a neighbor that had a very OLD, OLD dog that was withering away and couldn't make it outside on his own and was blind and deaf.. I could see he was miserable, but she kept him around, suffering..  I couldn't live with that.  I always thought.. what a selfish biatch ...  Thanks for hugz, Blaze  back at'cha <3

Poor animals. If I get to suffering, Im gonna take on Antifa, and take out as many as I can before I get nailed in the head with a skateboard  :laugh:

Frood

:MG_216:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

ALPHA DOWN!

I repeat, ALPHA DOWN!

He's eating his own pressies!!!

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

I like Dilf. He is a welcome addition.