The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

I Gotta Say Hollowgay is as Dumb as a Bag of Frickin Hammers

Started by Herman, July 16, 2023, 08:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oldoc

Anonymous

Quote from: Frood post_id=508225 time=1689676567 user_id=1676
And......dennnnnn?
...and then he sucks a whooooole lot more.

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=508228 time=1689678939
Quote from: Frood post_id=508225 time=1689676567 user_id=1676
And......dennnnnn?
...and then he sucks a whooooole lot more.

....and

....dennnnnn?
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Oldoc is incapable of following the most basic discussion, but he has found his stride in Rejected. In particular, copying other people's troll and sucking cock.

Frood

I've heard that across Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram lately... they say that Admin sucks cock and he's a limp wristed forum herpes sore of a poster...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=508243 time=1689682083 user_id=1676
I've heard that across Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram lately... they say that Admin sucks cock and he's a limp wristed forum herpes sore of a poster...

That might be true and I do not care. All I know is that he either cannot or will not debate me.

Shen Li

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: DKG post_id=508245 time=1689682414 user_id=3390
Quote from: Frood post_id=508243 time=1689682083 user_id=1676

That might be true and I do not care. All I know is that he either cannot or will not debate me.

Admin can't debate.  He can make an occasional point, but mostly relies on cartoon memes and narrative snark.

He does have excellent taste in music, though, and if he grew a set of balls and started posting offerings on the music threads here, it would be a good addition.

Herman

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=509144 time=1689976723 user_id=3378
Quote from: DKG post_id=508245 time=1689682414 user_id=3390

Admin can't debate.  He can make an occasional point, but mostly relies on cartoon memes and narrative snark.

He does have excellent taste in music, though, and if he grew a set of balls and started posting offerings on the music threads here, it would be a good addition.

I say he aint got the balls to login and post. I registered at his tranny board. I got banned forever by the wanker that owns the place, but I was not scared to register and post.

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: Herman post_id=509155 time=1689979489 user_id=3396
Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=509144 time=1689976723 user_id=3378

I say he aint got the balls to login and post. I registered at his tranny board. I got banned forever by the wanker that owns the place, but I was not scared to register and post.

I still have 247 years left on my ban.

Herman

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=509156 time=1689979628 user_id=3378
Quote from: Herman post_id=509155 time=1689979489 user_id=3396

I still have 247 years left on my ban.

It will fly by. You will see.

Oerdin

I never bothered to register at the troon forum.  Why would I want to hang out with mentally ill radical leftists?

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=509162 time=1689981316 user_id=3374
I never bothered to register at the troon forum.  Why would I want to hang out with mentally ill radical leftists?

I could only read their prog parrot bullshit with a few thimbles of barrel wash in me. The head tranny banning me was not a problem.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview