Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Ty guys. God has blessed me with good health and a happy home life
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=508455 time=1689777375 user_id=2845
Ty guys. God has blessed me with good health and a happy home life

Yes he has and I love that. Such a beautiful thing  ac_wub
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=508081 time=1689622384 user_id=2845
I remember being 26 on MSN groups. I was 27 when I started the php boards. Time flies

I was 43 when I first posted on MSN.

Time flies... wait until the day the best part of your life is behind you...

Getting old sucks.

Try not thinking about it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508083 time=1689622733 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=508081 time=1689622384 user_id=2845
I remember being 26 on MSN groups. I was 27 when I started the php boards. Time flies

Being Gen-X is good.  It meant living in a time when there were still all White regions, before the Latrinos and other brown hordes took over.

You know what I'm talkin' 'bout, Willis.

Pedaling a bike without a helmet, drunk driving still kind of acceptable, no cell phones, lawn darts, seat belts still optional...  All the good stuff we can't have anymore.

I'M SAD!

Newsflash, the brownies were in North America before you...

Just saying.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

I'll be 43 next month.

I sure the fuck don't feel like it. I don't even know what it's supposed to feel like. Meh.

I was 26 I think when I joined Valhalla. Big was 35... i think. I felt like I had gotten me an older man LOL

caskur

Mum, Brent Martin, and TWAP and Flea... and my neighbour who is in San Francisco atm all have their birthdays around 20-23 of July. I FIND that very interesting.
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=508488 time=1689779962 user_id=2156
Mum, Brent Martin, and TWAP and Flea... and my neighbour who is in San Francisco atm all have their birthdays around 20-23 of July. I FIND that very interesting.

My first daughter....my youngest daughter....and my bf all have birthdays this month.

There are loads of July birthdays.

That's because us Americans LOVE holiday sex. We get down during the Thanksgiving/Christmas seasons. That's what it is and why everyone has at least 5 people they know who have birthdays in July and August.

It's Holiday sex. We all get romantic and sexy and make babies.

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=508498 time=1689780697 user_id=3266
Quote from: caskur post_id=508488 time=1689779962 user_id=2156

My first daughter....my youngest daughter....and my bf all have birthdays this month.

That's because us Americans LOVE holiday sex. We get down during the Thanksgiving/Christmas seasons. That's what it is and why everyone has at least 5 people they know who have birthdays in July and August.

Ours is Jan.... people must like boofing in Autumn I think.
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=508501 time=1689781159 user_id=2156
Quote from: Dove post_id=508498 time=1689780697 user_id=3266

Autumn is definitely my favorite time of year. Hoodies....bonfires....nice cool and sunny weather. The smell. Horror movie marathons.   ac_wub

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=508503 time=1689781492 user_id=3266
Quote from: caskur post_id=508501 time=1689781159 user_id=2156

Autumn is definitely my favorite time of year. Hoodies....bonfires....nice cool and sunny weather. The smell. Horror movie marathons.   ac_wub

I like the colours of fall. But, it's depressing because I know golf season is coming to an end soon.

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=508511 time=1689782657 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=508503 time=1689781492 user_id=3266

I like the colours of fall. But, it's depressing because I know golf season is coming to an end soon.

You need a winter indoor hobby or something.

What about online golf?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

You can play golf all year round in most of Australia.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=508520 time=1689783347 user_id=2156
Quote from: DKG post_id=508511 time=1689782657 user_id=3390

What about online golf?

Oh please caskur. Online sport is no substitute for the real McCoy. And I still workout in the winter. My condo complex has a decent gym.

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=508522 time=1689783557 user_id=3390
Quote from: caskur post_id=508520 time=1689783347 user_id=2156

What about online golf?

Oh please caskur. Online sport is no substitute for the real McCoy. And I still workout in the winter. My condo complex has a decent gym.

What about indoor Putt Putt?...lol
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=508525 time=1689783854 user_id=2156
Quote from: DKG post_id=508522 time=1689783557 user_id=3390

What about indoor Putt Putt?...lol

smartypants