The best topic

Replies: 8246
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:36:04 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Is Flynn a cock kisser?

Started by UncleDilf, July 19, 2023, 08:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=508618 time=1689826279 user_id=2221
And Flynn aint the only cock kisser. Sissies galore over there, they kisssy meATs bigtime, lulz.

The original BF was a great little forum. It's sequel is populated by flame forum losers and imbeciles like Hollowhead and Seamunchkin. Good posters have left, will leave or are posting less.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508621 time=1689826898 user_id=3389
Quote from: Blazor post_id=508618 time=1689826279 user_id=2221
And Flynn aint the only cock kisser. Sissies galore over there, they kisssy meATs bigtime, lulz.

The original BF was a great little forum. It's sequel is populated by flame forum losers and imbeciles like Hollowhead and Seamunchkin. Good posters have left, will leave or are posting less.

Sadly I missed out on the original. But even at first, part 2 I thought was pretty good. Til some of the Wailers cried too hard into BF's ear, then suddenly more and more "rules" came into effect. I wont partake in the shitfest that is currently going on.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=508625 time=1689827422 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508621 time=1689826898 user_id=3389

Sadly I missed out on the original. But even at first, part 2 I thought was pretty good. Til some of the Wailers cried too hard into BF's ear, then suddenly more and more "rules" came into effect. I wont partake in the shitfest that is currently going on.

I took a look the other day. UR are missing absolutely nothing. KM's annoying horseshit, the boring as fuck Flynn character along with Oak and Mergecock talking about Biggz and Dove. That shit would bore the dead to tears.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508628 time=1689827796 user_id=3389
Quote from: Blazor post_id=508625 time=1689827422 user_id=2221

I took a look the other day. UR are missing absolutely nothing. KM's annoying horseshit, the boring as fuck Flynn character along with Oak and Mergecock talking about Biggz and Dove. That shit would bore the dead to tears.

Well then, I didnt waste my time lol. Which gives more time for face rides  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=508630 time=1689828527 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508628 time=1689827796 user_id=3389

Well then, I didnt waste my time lol. Which gives more time for face rides  ac_dance

ac_lovestruck

UncleDilf

You can't even post SCAT now in meltdown. More rules is the new trend.

They take out all the fun now. Meltdown was free 4 all.

Wussies

Shen Li

Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=508648 time=1689832119 user_id=1978

Wussies

The last time I looked there it was KM, the Flynn handle, Oak and Mergecock talking about Biggie and Dove. Yawnsville. ac_boring

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508650 time=1689832307 user_id=3389
Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=508648 time=1689832119 user_id=1978

Wussies

The last time I looked there it was KM, the Flynn handle, Oak and Mergecock talking about Biggie and Dove. Yawnsville. ac_boring

They're still crying about me?

LMAO -- I cant even login there and they still don't feel safe unless they're huddled together  :roll:

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508652 time=1689832566 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508650 time=1689832307 user_id=3389

LMAO -- I cant even login there and they still don't feel safe unless they're huddled together  :roll:

About 90% of the posts in Meltdown are those three plus the Flynn handle talking about you and Dove. Yet they wonder why they continue to hemorrhage members.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508656 time=1689832954 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508652 time=1689832566 user_id=3214

About 90% of the posts in Meltdown are those three plus the Flynn handle talking about you and Dove. Yet they wonder why they continue to hemorrhage members.

I've butthurt each one of them in unique ways and I don't think they'll ever get over it

MOodock was absolutely devastated when I rejected her but I never thought she'd devolve into such a pathetic mess over it.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508667 time=1689833749 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508656 time=1689832954 user_id=3389

I've butthurt each one of them in unique ways and I don't think they'll ever get over it

MOodock was absolutely devastated when I rejected her but I never thought she'd devolve into such a pathetic mess over it.

Dove doesn't do herself a service by responding to KM. The back and forth between those two about their short term relationship ruined SG. Dove should just let it fucking go and never reply to KM's trolling on BF.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508670 time=1689833980 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508667 time=1689833749 user_id=3214

Dove doesn't do herself a service by responding to KM. The back and forth between those two about their short term relationship ruined SG. Dove should just let it fucking go and never reply to KM's trolling on BF.

This I agree with 100%

she's already broken him and the other idiots... just let them sit there and cry about it in their safe space while pointing and laughing at them like I do

Nothing drove Admong to the brink of personal hysteria more than when I put him on ignore but kept poking fun of him for my own personal amusement. I'd see "show ignored content" pop up in any thread I poked in him within seconds and laughed to myself as I knew he was throwing a fit without even needing to read his drivel

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508677 time=1689834213 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508670 time=1689833980 user_id=3389

This I agree with 100%

she's already broken him and the other idiots... just let them sit there and cry about it in their safe space while pointing and laughing at them like I do

Nothing drove Admong to the brink of personal hysteria more than when I put him on ignore but kept poking fun of him for my own personal amusement. I'd see "show ignored content" pop up in any thread I poked in him within seconds and laughed to myself as I knew he was throwing a fit without even needing to read his drivel

I don't know why she cares what he posts about her. LET IT GO DOVE.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508680 time=1689834405 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508677 time=1689834213 user_id=3214

This I agree with 100%

I don't know why she cares what he posts about her.

She types really fast. And get this ... she types out those novels on a fucking phone

I swear to god.

I wouldn't speech to text all that shit as that moron isn't worth more than a few words..(see my admin sucks cock troll for examples) but she does it somehow

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508682 time=1689834539 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508680 time=1689834405 user_id=3389

I don't know why she cares what he posts about her.

She types really fast. And get this ... she types out those novels on a fucking phone

I swear to god.

I wouldn't speech to text all that shit as that moron isn't worth more than a few words..(see my admin sucks cock troll for examples) but she does it somehow

I think she should reserve her writing talents for someone or something worthy of it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview