Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The mind of a rich footballer

Started by UncleDilf, July 19, 2023, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleDilf

Ladies and germs,

Are you sometimes wondering when you see the videos and pics of famous young footballers?

What you would do with such an immense amount of money ? Sure, you can't shop at Walmart anymore. You do like every athlete do. Buy an expensive house and live the life of a rich athlete.

But what would you do? Can you be rich and famous and live discreetly? Is that the price to pay?

Or would you prefer to life the life of a wealthy unknown millionaire?

Would you then tell people and friends? Would you continue to go to your job?

caskur

I am rich ... trust me, it is better then being poor.... if ever I was poor again I will kill myself.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

UncleDilf

Quote from: caskur post_id=508448 time=1689775990 user_id=2156
I am rich ... trust me, it is better then being poor.... if ever I was poor again I will kill myself.

Ok. Can you answer my question. How do you handle wealth. Stealth wealth or do you swag like a betamale?

UncleDilf

It is always better. I love crying in my orange Lambo instead of being a sad Fatherfucker in a bus with a bus pass.

UncleDilf

Sometimes I make cereals and tear 2x 100 dollar bills and eat it. Full of joy and only if I make really good business deals or gains.

UncleDilf

Then , when I SCAT I can see my chunks with a Benjamin face on it. Good Times.

caskur

Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=508460 time=1689778053 user_id=1978

Ok. Can you answer my question. How do you handle wealth. Stealth wealth or do you swag like a betamale?

I worry the shit about how long it is going to last me. HOPEFULLY 20 years.

I live like a pauper and don't waste money on frivolities BUT like good food. I don't eat cheap.

Never ever ever show off how much money you have.  TRAVEL like you only have 2 bob in your pocket.  I never carry a bag and if I do on occasion... money down the bra and bag empty of valuables.

And anyone who tries to ring me with a Paki accents or Indian, I slam down the phone.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=508431 time=1689773441 user_id=1978
Ladies and germs,

Are you sometimes wondering when you see the videos and pics of famous young footballers?

What you would do with such an immense amount of money ? Sure, you can't shop at Walmart anymore. You do like every athlete do. Buy an expensive house and live the life of a rich athlete.

But what would you do? Can you be rich and famous and live discreetly? Is that the price to pay?

I would not be living in a condo. I would have a small acreage with at least a nine hole golf course.

Lokmar

I never pay attention to the negro foosball league but I do dream about winning the lottery. Id:

1. buy a truckload of tires and engines for my racecar and go racing all the time

2. buy 2 yachts.

a. one appearing to be solid gold which I would park off the coast of Somalia so I could shoot approaching pirates all day long with my 300 Win Mag

b. one super piece of shit powered by the dirtiest coal rolling diesel money can buy which I would park near events attracting climate activists so I could shoot them with my 300 Win Mag when they defaced my property

3. buy a mountain and build my own Cheyenne Mountain Complex in it.

4. buy the presidency, declare myself dictator, butcher libs like my hero, Augusto Pinochet

5. declare homosexuality a capital crime

Herman

Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=508431 time=1689773441 user_id=1978
Ladies and germs,

When you say football do you mean what the Americans call football or what the rest of the world calls football and we call soccer?

Blazor

Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=508464 time=1689778203 user_id=1978
Then , when I SCAT I can see my chunks with a Benjamin face on it. Good Times.

Brother, my sources tell me that BF has now restricted your top scats to once a week, what filth, always BF listens to the ones that cry the loudest. Dont he know, DemonRats ruin everything! FACT! Only sissies cant handle scat. Do they cry when they make pooopies? "So disgusting, poopoo coming out my massive butthole and splashing in the water like a cannonball at the pool! Why does the scatsies make my butt wet with nasty toilet water!? Make it stop! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" and then they bidet their bungholes, instead of wiping like a Man!

If I were to suddenly be a millionaire, I would still live humble. I would still fulfill my dream though, and have a bunch of acres, and a log cabin. Perhaps even build a half dozen other log cabins, for family and friends, with trails that lead to the center, where we will have bonfires and have shindigs. I'd fix my Jeep up proper, how I want it. Then I would take 10% and help out as many folks as I can. This has been my main plan, if it were to happen lol. Would I work? Prolly not lol, but I would damn sure keep myself busy. Maybe I would open a dance club lol. Have different music every night. Themed nights too! Maybe brother Aryan would come work for me at the club lol, spin some jams  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508530 time=1689784545 user_id=3351
I never pay attention to the negro foosball league but I do dream about winning the lottery. Id:

1. buy a truckload of tires and engines for my racecar and go racing all the time

2. buy 2 yachts.

a. one appearing to be solid gold which I would park off the coast of Somalia so I could shoot approaching pirates all day long with my 300 Win Mag

b. one super piece of shit powered by the dirtiest coal rolling diesel money can buy which I would park near events attracting climate activists so I could shoot them with my 300 Win Mag when they defaced my property

3. buy a mountain and build my own Cheyenne Mountain Complex in it.

4. buy the presidency, declare myself dictator, butcher libs like my hero, Augusto Pinochet

5. declare homosexuality a capital crime

ac_toofunny  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

If I won or inherited a sizeable sum, I'd buy a dozen cheap mountain top properties, roughly about 10-50 acres in size with no other property owners on my mountains.

Then I'd get a really discreet contractor willing to sign NDA's and build cassette deck installations inside each, complete with multiple levels, blast doors, self contained for atmosphere, water, et cetera, and fully camouflaged.

Then I'd get my 8 year old ute (vehicle) worked over so it will run as perfect as the first 8 years so far.... and drive around Australia living out of it and an Aliner pop top, doing agricultural work like I've been doing lately.

Money shouldn't change a person...
Blahhhhhh...

UncleDilf

Awesome answers, gents!!! Really.

I would definitely be STEALTH WEALTH!!! Especially in these days, where people murk you for a penny. Don't flex!

I would be a betamale like Bill Gates and drive a Toyota. Discreet is the way. Wear chump jeans with sneakers from 2002. So no one can rob me. I want them to give me money because I look poor.

Then, at my place I wear my style, Rolex, gold and whatever I like.

No social media. Have my own company and even help poor people.

I would drive around observe people. Middle class or lower people I would stalk their home and name. If they are struggling, I would throw them an envelope with 5K or 10K in their mailbox and disappear.

I would help a lot. With out flexing or saying anyone.

I would build a harem full of 19yo's to PARA FUCK them.

Making premium vacations. Enjoying life. Helping friends.

I would make a Blue Cashew party with money to grab! I would buy myself friends., LOL!

UncleDilf

@Blazor!

Yeah, pathetic. It is meltdown. You could always drop a nasty SCAT pic. Now once a week???

Bunch of sissies. They preach drinking water, and drink wine at the backyard. Hypocrites. I cant respect them!

What a weak lefty forum it has become. Once BF was a master race forum. 2nd wave was ace, too.

What a shit show!