Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What are your thoughts on this guy?

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 20, 2023, 01:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oerdin

Sadly, no, it is not.  The whole reason Democraps are being trumped up fake "insurrection" charges is to 1) Smear him and 2)If they can some how get a biased jury in a 90% low I.Q. Democrap area then they want to enact a civil war era law which disallows "insurrectionists" from holding elected office.  It is bull shit and just lawfare to interfere with elections.  Dems have gone full ignore the law, selectively apply the law, and be 3rd world banana Republic shit.

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=509465 time=1690051271 user_id=3374
Sadly, no, it is not.  The whole reason Democraps are being trumped up fake "insurrection" charges is to 1) Smear him and 2)If they can some how get a biased jury in a 90% low I.Q. Democrap area then they want to enact a civil war era law which disallows "insurrectionists" from holding elected office.  It is bull shit and just lawfare to interfere with elections.  Dems have gone full ignore the law, selectively apply the law, and be 3rd world banana Republic shit.

I hate North American politics. It is just the opposite here. We have a sitting pm who has been convicted twice of ethical breaches. There is evidence of criminal wrongdoing in regards to a relationship he had with an underage girl while he was a teacher, but he uses the Liberal Party controlled bureaucracy to keep his effeminate ass in office and out of jail.