Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

If I am Given a Mod Panel I Will Make This The Go To Forum

Started by Anonymous, July 21, 2023, 10:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood post_id=509314 time=1690002162 user_id=1676
I like Poofer. He can be highly entertaining....but along with that is the flakiness.

Plus he needed to permanently drop the KM/Dove crap years ago like Feral and I did well over a decade ago. It's a drama crutch and stymies innovation in posters and the forums they frequent.

Kind of like taking a big pharma drug to keep a condition at bay... it works to a point but shortens your life or quality of life....

I'm the type of person who offers no slack or comeback when certain lines are crossed

for Martini it was when he contacted Dove's employer.

I don't give a shit what she did wrong or how offensive it was for her to take a photo of some mentally vulnerable patient who's life amounted to shitting himself 12 times a day. None of those animals were horrified about it until it became socially convenient for them to pretend like they are. Just like they're all horrified about how much me and you made fun of peaches. None of those cows was highly offended when they was up in my inbox trying to smooch up to me but now all of the sudden they found a conscience and feel a certain way about it

For that fat pig it was when she cheered the deaths of innocent children. there's no coming back from that one as far as I'm concerned

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview