Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Putin lays it out; Must see video

Started by Frood, July 21, 2023, 10:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=509276 time=1689999046 user_id=3390
Quote from: Frood post_id=509273 time=1689998865 user_id=1676

Exactly!

It's a bully that projects its own behaviour on its victims.

That is what Washington has been doing for more than three decades now.

Since the early 1800's....
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Frood post_id=509278 time=1689999146 user_id=1676
Quote from: DKG post_id=509276 time=1689999046 user_id=3390

That is what Washington has been doing for more than three decades now.

Since the early 1800's....

Yup!!!! The Radical big wig Republicans, a few decades before the War of Northern Aggression, were feasting on the loot, got power hungry, and the South saw what was happening, and legally seceded, as was their right. When the South lost, this country lost, and its gone downhill since, but then even more so after the 1960s the pedal was pushed harder, and then even more harder 15 years ago, and now the pedal is to the metal!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=509268 time=1689998352 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=509252 time=1689997137 user_id=3351

Oh, I know. I watched it tho...and its obvious this clown wants to reformulate the USSR and he admires it and the actions of Stalin. He berates Poland for not appreciating Stalin giving them German lands.....HOLEESHITBAWLZ!!!!! Howabout the fuckwad consider that Stalin murdered at least 20 million!

Sorry, but putin is a cunt no matter if bidenco is starting WW3 or not. I cant stand either of these assholes regardless. Its a well known FACT BTW, the putin tried to install his guy in Ukraine more than a few times. IMO, once Trump returns to office, he should force Ukraine to capitulate Crimea officially or he should pull all funding. If Russia doesnt accept the terms, he should let volunteer aviators fly over Ukraine and butcher Russians until the nukes fly or putin takes his Crimea trophy and leaves Ukraine.

"Reformulate"?

They aren't going back... so why are you doing so?

The Soviet Union is gone and Russia has the right to exist and acknowledge its past...even vastly improve....which they have been and continue to do.

Drop the phobia.

I simply watched the video and responded to putins own words...if they were translated correctly.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=509300 time=1690001296 user_id=3351

"Reformulate"?

The Soviet Union is gone and Russia has the right to exist and acknowledge its past...even vastly improve....which they have been and continue to do.

Drop the phobia.

I simply watched the video and responded to putins own words...if they were translated correctly.

I believe the language interpretation was correct but I question your own interpretation of the interpretation...

Cut the nation some slack. It's not your granddads Russia anymore.... even if Putin functions as a pseudo dictator albeit a largely benevolent one.

Like Trump was to 2016, Putin has been perhaps the only one to keep Russia together in the face of repeated transgressions against it.

Eventually, this chapter of Russia will pass as it should... but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater...
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=509271 time=1689998726 user_id=3390

"Reformulate"?

Drop the phobia.

Russia was given many assurances by the United States after the collapse of the Soviet Union and the dismantling of the Warsaw Pact that were broken.

And Russia gave assurances that it would allow democracy to flourish. Then the ex KGB strongman took over. Once he started in with the worldwide poisoning tour with polonium and novachok, crying about how the dissolution of the USSR was a disaster, and jailing his political rivals, not to mention trying to install pro russian Ukrainian leaders....well lets just say fuk that guy. The English should have assassinated putin a decade ago.

I wanna know how you guys overlook all putins past bullshit.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=509309 time=1690001885 user_id=3351
Quote from: DKG post_id=509271 time=1689998726 user_id=3390

Russia was given many assurances by the United States after the collapse of the Soviet Union and the dismantling of the Warsaw Pact that were broken.

And Russia gave assurances that it would allow democracy to flourish. Then the ex KGB strongman took over. Once he started in with the worldwide poisoning tour with polonium and novachok, crying about how the dissolution of the USSR was a disaster, and jailing his political rivals, not to mention trying to install pro russian Ukrainian leaders....well lets just say fuk that guy. The English should have assassinated putin a decade ago.

First of all, that is an internal Russian matter. Much like the political weaponization of the DOJ to block Trump from becoming president again is an internal American matter. It is not an exacuse for the military industrial complex to bully a country for decades.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=509319 time=1690002622 user_id=3390
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=509309 time=1690001885 user_id=3351

First of all, that is an internal Russian matter. Much like the political weaponization of the DOJ to block Trump from becoming president again is an internal American matter. It is not an exacuse for the military industrial complex to bully a country for decades.

Absolutely not!!! He sent his operatives out to assassinate dissidents on Englands soil. I'd bet all the cops and healthcare workers that got novachok's by proxy view putin as someone who should be exterminated. We dont know who all else was exposed to the polonium.

Oerdin

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 22, 2023, 04:25:40 PM
<r><QUOTE author="DKG" post_id="509319" time="1690002622" user_id="3390"></e></QUOTE>
<e></e></QUOTE>

Absolutely not!!! He sent his operatives out to assassinate dissidents on Englands soil. I'd bet all the cops and healthcare workers that got novachok's by proxy view putin as someone who should be exterminated. We dont know who all else was exposed to the polonium.</r>
>

After that poisoning incident, I refsued to accept Putin as a legitimate head of state and forever after thought of him as a dangerous rogue leader.

Unlike some here who admire and adore(d) Putin, I always despised the guy and thought of him as extremely dangerous.

Oerdin

Oerdin