SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Started by adminbig, July 23, 2023, 08:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: The Wise and Powerful on July 29, 2023, 08:50:53 PM
117KB

K.. looking into that now

Figured out the strikethrough thing

anyone who had a signature in PHPBB will experience this issue and once I deleted your sig the problem disappeared. As you can see.

This is because PHPBB doesn't actually use bbcodes the way smf does. THey go straight html

Please readd your siggy in a the smf native format. You're familar with smf since the flame-champs days so I know you know how to do it.

Frood

I've got a couple of really minor things I've noticed but won't bring them up until the bigger creases get ironed out. There's only so much time in the day and you're putting in a lot of free hours which I'm sure DKG, the rest of the members, and myself truly appreciate.

This board is really getting its legs. Keep up the good work..
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 29, 2023, 09:22:39 PM
I've got a couple of really minor things I've noticed but won't bring them up until the bigger creases get ironed out. There's only so much time in the day and you're putting in a lot of free hours which I'm sure DKG, the rest of the members, and myself truly appreciate.

This board is really getting its legs. Keep up the good work..

thanks for the patience and appreciation

I'm going to start a thread entitled "bug reports" where everyone can post their experiences and I'll get to them based on how severe they affect one's experience.

Fucking Yahoo mail is killing me right now. Scumbags have this ip address on some kind of block list and they are really being dicks about getting it off

I might actually start relaying off another server if they keep this shit up

Biggie Smiles

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 29, 2023, 09:29:30 PM
Try the same upload now and let me know

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

Biggie Smiles