News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Eric Hecker; plausible or not about what governments get up to....

Started by Frood, July 25, 2023, 07:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on July 25, 2023, 07:33:28 AM
Discuss

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ITRSWgq73MNB/

The "ten years or so" timeframe is one I've heard before in terms of new technologies. Usually the military gets to play about with the shit for that length of time before monetizing it for general use. For example, when compact discs were about to be launched, it was already being discussed that music would be "getting stored on integrated circuits". Ten to fifteen years later and mp3 players were a thing, closely followed by phones with music capability. It could have been out sooner, though it was suggested that it wasn't because we had to "pay for the old technology first".

So the timeframe at least is plausible. As for the rest... I cannot speak with authority of course, though it does [sound like it has a ring of truth to it. You'f have to figure out how to quantum entangle sections of the brain at the cellular level of course. I believe you and I had a discussion not so long ago about this very thing with that dream logger you were telling me about. You'll remember my gut reaction was less than accommodating, even though you assured me you could "do it all offline". To which I remember telling you "maybe you could, but neither of us had any idea of other ways the data could be extracted for third party use/misuse."

It rather seems as though my caution might be one step closer to vindication. After all, if I were in possession of a technology that could subject electrons to "quantum entanglement", then taking a fingerprint of the system downloading the software might very well be a useful point to start.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on July 27, 2023, 03:15:24 AM
The "ten years or so" timeframe is one I've heard before in terms of new technologies. Usually the military gets to play about with the shit for that length of time before monetizing it for general use. For example, when compact discs were about to be launched, it was already being discussed that music would be "getting stored on integrated circuits". Ten to fifteen years later and mp3 players were a thing, closely followed by phones with music capability. It could have been out sooner, though it was suggested that it wasn't because we had to "pay for the old technology first".

So the timeframe at least is plausible. As for the rest... I cannot speak with authority of course, though it does [sound like it has a ring of truth to it. You'f have to figure out how to quantum entangle sections of the brain at the cellular level of course. I believe you and I had a discussion not so long ago about this very thing with that dream logger you were telling me about. You'll remember my gut reaction was less than accommodating, even though you assured me you could "do it all offline". To which I remember telling you "maybe you could, but neither of us had any idea of other ways the data could be extracted for third party use/misuse."

It rather seems as though my caution might be one step closer to vindication. After all, if I were in possession of a technology that could subject electrons to "quantum entanglement", then taking a fingerprint of the system downloading the software might very well be a useful point to start.

Interesting point but if existence is all part of a big facade, why should anybody bother getting out of bed, making a coffee, dropping a Choad the Wet Socket, showering, and then going to the daily slog?
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview