Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Conservatives and Progtards are in Bed Together

Started by Herman, July 21, 2023, 07:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

When the government disarms you, you are completely fucked and controlled. Its EXACTLY like when the kings of old confiscated all the swords.

Damn, people are stupid in the same ways no matter if its 1023 or 2023. I bet they were the same in 2023 BC.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on September 01, 2023, 09:47:34 PMWhen the government disarms you, you are completely fucked and controlled. Its EXACTLY like when the kings of old confiscated all the swords.

Damn, people are stupid in the same ways no matter if its 1023 or 2023. I bet they were the same in 2023 BC.
Australia is most definitely Nanny-State territory. And people there cheer for it.

Take the whole guns thing, their governments have run a bunch of gun buybacks in the wake of scare campaigns on people who have that little information on firearms they'd pale if someone pointed a replica spud gun at them. Bunch of dummies who sacrificed their liberty for safety and ended up with neither.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview