The best topic

Replies: 8351
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:00:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Dove Is A Vile Piece Of Human Excrement

Started by Shen Li, July 24, 2023, 05:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

She used Oerdin to do her dirty work. Using men is what Dove does best. She's still there trying to worm her way out of it.

adminbig

He must have provide parasite factory with 5000 new seething posts with that one

Flynn took it exceptionally hard. Very curious. That

Herman.

Quote from: Shen Li on July 24, 2023, 05:50:30 PM
She used Oerdin to do her dirty work. Using men is what Dove does best. She's still there trying to worm her way out of it.
You do not like Dove. We get it.

adminbig

Just a reminder. 

Admin hasn't stopped sucking cock since he paid BF to ban me

Lulz

Herman.

Quote from: adminbig on July 24, 2023, 11:01:06 PM
Just a reminder. 

Admin hasn't stopped sucking cock since he paid BF to ban me

Lulz
Apegirl loves sucking cock.

Herman.

Dove

I'll bite.

What "dirty work"? 

And what am I trying to "worm my way out of"? LOL

Kinda digging this narrative that I'm this powerful vixen who can make men do my evil bidding.

However Oedrin is a happily married man and he already hated Poofer. All he did was ask me about the criminal record on the back ground check as I've posted about it before.  More than once.  So I told him...convicted of misconduct with a minor.

What's the "dirty work" here that I used him for? And when I did I try to "worm out of it"? I've been very clear that I don't care about Poofers "reputation" and I don't feel bad about telling anyone about his conviction.  It's public record. Anyone can go pay for the check and see it themselves.

Are you saying I'm "worming" out of taking responsibility for what another grown ass person does on a forum? Because I'm not accepting that to begin with, I'm not responsible for Oedrin. Oedrin is. And he isn't doing anything wrong.

So what he went to BF and broke them and caused some massive and hysterical drama? 

Everyone making a huge deal over this when they don't even care to begin with needs to go touch grass.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Did she really say Oerdin didn't do anything wrong??

He labeled someone a pedophile because she told him it's true!

My gawd, hello?
<t></t>

DKG

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN on July 25, 2023, 10:42:13 AM
Yep.. Flynn did and rightly so. I agreed with most of what he/she said.   I don't give 2 fucks how much someone hates another person... This kind of bullshit hitjob was vile AF.   This shit really needs to be over between the 2  of them cuz it has headed to a whole new level of hate.    Omni made a post yesterday that pretty much sums up my opinion.. I wonder what Dove would think of her record being looked at by someone she hates and have it spread for public view?  It's sickening and makes me not want to sign on these boards anymore..     THE POST by her friend --->    https://bastardfactory.net/threads/king-martinis-time-in-prison-and-his-crimes-against-minors.13699/post-819848
Caskur has a valid point.

adminbig

Yep.. Flynn did and rightly so. I agreed with most of what he/she said.   I don't give 2 fucks how much someone hates another person... This kind of bullshit hitjob was vile AF.   This shit really needs to be over between the 2  of them cuz it has headed to a whole new level of hate.    Omni made a post yesterday that pretty much sums up my opinion.. I wonder what Dove would think of her record being looked at by someone she hates and have it spread for public view?  It's sickening and makes me not want to sign on these boards anymore..     THE POST by her friend --->    https://bastardfactory.net/threads/king-martinis-time-in-prison-and-his-crimes-against-minors.13699/post-819848

I hear what you're saying and that's why I don't want that type of traffic here. It just sucks the life out of a forum

keep in mind that this was a hit job which was sanctioned by the owner and allowed to persist by the owner. After months of pontificating about some ironclad no pedo rule which obviously only exists based on who you are over there.

The fish stinks at the head

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN on July 25, 2023, 01:43:05 PM
I agree and not sure what correspondence/agreement happened between Oerdin and BF before Oerdin posted.  Was BF aware that he was going to accuse KM of being a Pedo?  If he did. that is equally as bad :/. I don't know what the agreement was.. all I know is   IT ALL REEKS OF SHIT!!!!  I'm over it... I stated my opinion and I stand by it.  Guess I'll stay in my safe space for a while till this stink blows over  :D HAHAHA, photoshopping in my groups on Facebook :D  You know I've always defended Dove and it does pain me to disagree with her, but unlike some, I will speak out no matter what perceived "side" someone is on.  That's who I am..  :)   tootles :)

I think it's inconsequential whether he was fully aware of all the parameters prior to what Oedrin posted -- He allegedly has an iron clad "no pedo" rule there does he not? And yet there are literally HUNDREDS of posts across multiple threads talking about exactly that

hell, he's banned conservatives for merely citing news articles mentioning pedophilia and he allows this garbage to stand? Nah, he's entirely culpable and like I said, this fish stinks at the head

Herman.

Jesus H, this shit has gone way too far. It has been years since they hooked up. This shit should end now.

I got into a bit of trouble with the law when I was a kid. I would not appreciate it if my criminal record from thirty five years ago was posted on a damn forum.

Herman.

Quote from: adminbig on July 25, 2023, 12:02:16 PM
I hear what you're saying and that's why I don't want that type of traffic here. It just sucks the life out of a forum

keep in mind that this was a hit job which was sanctioned by the owner and allowed to persist by the owner. After months of pontificating about some ironclad no pedo rule which obviously only exists based on who you are over there.

The fish stinks at the head
The owner is using this to get rid of the deadbeat dad?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview