Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Hello, Long time, no see...

Started by Superchecker, July 25, 2023, 04:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superchecker

Hello, Can't remember my last visit here. Got the email yesterday about having to change passwords.

Hope everyone is well!

2023 started out great: our first Vegas trip in 4 years; new contracts at work= 6.75% raise for both of us; and a BC Road trip to visit family and friends.

BUT: My wifes cancer returned. (2020 was hell). But, it's very treatable, and we're staying positive. She's undergone 4 rounds of chemo so far this year, hoping only 2 more rounds to go.

TransLink continues to slowly move forward with their 10 year plan to double bus service in the region.

Happy 2023!
<t></t>

Frood

Sorry to hear about the cancer and welcome.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Superchecker on July 25, 2023, 04:55:40 AM
Hello, Can't remember my last visit here. Got the email yesterday about having to change passwords.

Hope everyone is well!

2023 started out great: our first Vegas trip in 4 years; new contracts at work= 6.75% raise for both of us; and a BC Road trip to visit family and friends.

BUT: My wifes cancer returned. (2020 was hell). But, it's very treatable, and we're staying positive. She's undergone 4 rounds of chemo so far this year, hoping only 2 more rounds to go.

TransLink continues to slowly move forward with their 10 year plan to double bus service in the region.

Happy 2023!
Great to see you again stud. I'm really sorry about your wife. I hope she makes a full recovery.

Biggie Smiles

Welcome back bro

Best wishes on a full and speedy recovery for your wife

Shen Li

Biggie Smiles

Frood is going to help him get back in

He didn't have a valid email address

I think I seen lokmar

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 26, 2023, 11:06:14 PM
Frood is going to help him get back in

He didn't have a valid email address

I think I seen lokmar
8)

formosan

Quote from: Superchecker on July 25, 2023, 04:55:40 AM

Hope everyone is well!

Happy 2023!
Superchecker.
:s_hi:
too old to be a fashionista