News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I heard that Fat Oak went skydiving in a tiny bikini..

Started by Frood, July 25, 2023, 07:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

I wish Oak posted here. She's a leftist who unlike Admin and Oldoc, can actually debate.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on August 06, 2023, 11:32:37 AM
I wish Oak posted here. She's a leftist who unlike Admin and Oldoc, can actually debate.
I find that hard to believe. I was in Scat Fagcrisco once to organise the tidying up and sale of some property I'd inherited fairly early during the COVID scamdemic and posted a picture of me at the airport to Ceedub's forum. This triggered Poark into a tirade of threats on SG as to what she was going to do when I showed up on her doorstep. I wasn't even aware the fat slug called the place "home" and I certainly hadn't made any plans to waste my time going to that loser's hovel.

For her to immediately assume otherwise suggests to me her ability to logic is non-existant. If I want to debate a leftie, I'll look for someone more mentally balanced. Someone like Bonesaw or Ceedub. I might not agree with their perspective, but at the very least I can be assured of a civilized discourse without some fat fuck raving they're out to brain me with a half eaten ham hock or something.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Quote from: RAVEN on July 25, 2023, 11:44:27 PM
I guess when she landed she left a massive crater and almost killed a bird :(

Like the asteroid which killed the dinosaurs.

Biggie Smiles

that woman is so ugly on the inside and out.

what kind of bloated pig cheers the deaths of innocent children simply because they are white?

what a disgusting monster

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 07, 2023, 01:57:39 PM
that woman is so ugly on the inside and out.

what kind of bloated pig cheers the deaths of innocent children simply because they are white?

what a disgusting monster
That's a line I won't cross with my fake hate whitey trolling. Kids are off limits.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 07, 2023, 02:01:04 PM
That's a line I won't cross with my fake hate whitey trolling. Kids are off limits.

exactly... but those vermin cockroaches know no boundaries

who the fuck in their right mind can actually say something like those poor kids in Wisconsin getting their lives cut short at a Christmas parade is "karma" for a criminal verdict they had absolutely nothing to do with.

Nah, you have to be one hell of a miserable fat animal to say something like that.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 07, 2023, 02:03:46 PM
exactly... but those vermin cockroaches know no boundaries

who the fuck in their right mind can actually say something like those poor kids in Wisconsin getting their lives cut short at a Christmas parade is "karma" for a criminal verdict they had absolutely nothing to do with.

Nah, you have to be one hell of a miserable fat animal to say something like that.
Just plain wrong Biggz.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 07, 2023, 02:11:51 PM
Just plain wrong Biggz.

that's when I wrote her off completely as a vile disgusting and loathsome pig with no redeemable qualities

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 07, 2023, 02:15:30 PM
that's when I wrote her off completely as a vile disgusting and loathsome pig with no redeemable qualities
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a time when there was peace between you and Oak?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 07, 2023, 03:10:57 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a time when there was peace between you and Oak?

Yes. I even went to bat against several of her stalkers. But that pig is a low life and will turn on anyone who does tow the line with the party of hate and child grooming

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 07, 2023, 04:13:19 PM
Yes. I even went to bat against several of her stalkers. But that pig is a low life and will turn on anyone who does tow the line with the party of hate and child grooming
The line with me is kids. If she crossed that, she is a scumbag.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 07, 2023, 04:45:41 PM
The line with me is kids. If she crossed that, she is a scumbag.

She really is. She supports groomers and sexualizing children in schools and the murder of children if they are white and appear to be from families and/or areas that do not agree with her disgusting policies

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 07, 2023, 04:49:26 PM
She really is. She supports groomers and sexualizing children in schools and the murder of children if they are white and appear to be from families and/or areas that do not agree with her disgusting policies
SICK!!

Oerdin

How people can be so evil yet some how think they are virtuous is beyond me.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on August 08, 2023, 11:42:30 AM
How people can be so evil yet some how think they are virtuous is beyond me.

Fat Oak has no self awareness

Neither does Murdy the slob

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview