Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

So I didnt even know about this

Started by Dove, July 25, 2023, 08:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

My bf and I were just laying in bed reading and scrolling social media and this woman we both knew from middle and high school....who he has on his FB and we make fun of her constantly because she's so ghetto and woke....posted something about how Matthew Shepdard "tried that in a small town"

And he posted this link from The Guardian(definitely NOT a right wing source) and started talking about it.  I personally had no clue that the Shepard case had anything to do with drugs.  But I'm not one bit surprised by the amount of propaganda spread about this.

This part cracked me up

"Five days after the attack, on 12 October, Matthew died. On 14 October a celebrity vigil was held on the steps of the US Capitol, attended by the likes of Ted Kennedy and Ellen DeGeneres. Elton John sent flowers to Matt's funeral, Barbra Streisand telephoned the Albany county sheriff's office to demand quick action on the case, and Madonna called an assistant to university president Philip Dubois to complain about what had happened. The day Matthew died, President Clinton told journalists at the White House: "In our shock and grief one thing must remain clear: hate and prejudice are not American values.""

LOL

So as it turns out Shepard was a drug addict,, one of the murderers was a guy he had been fucking. So it was NOT an anti gay hate crime after all.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/26/the-truth-behind-americas-most-famous-gay-hate-murder-matthew-shepard

What gets me is that if these hate crime issues were so bad that we need whole national campaigns and legislation devoted to combating them....there would be no need to twist cases like this. Because there IS a real story here and Shepards case could be used to help young gay males who DO get caught up in drugs and trafficking....that's a REAL thing that happens and happened to him. But no....we gotta fight imaginary bigots instead and craft narratives that paint rural people as ignorant, hateful and violent.

Just sad.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Oerdin

Yeah, that 2as covered years ago.  He owed a drug dealer a lot of money and got killed.  The lying activists then lied and pretended it was because he was gay.

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin on July 25, 2023, 09:13:23 AM
Yeah, that 2as covered years ago.  He owed a drug dealer a lot of money and got killed.  The lying activists then lied and pretended it was because he was gay.

Yeah I never read this side of it. Now I want that book they are talking about.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove on July 25, 2023, 08:35:52 AM
My bf and I were just laying in bed reading and scrolling social media and this woman we both knew from middle and high school....who he has on his FB and we make fun of her constantly because she's so ghetto and woke....posted something about how Matthew Shepdard "tried that in a small town"

And he posted this link from The Guardian(definitely NOT a right wing source) and started talking about it.  I personally had no clue that the Shepard case had anything to do with drugs.  But I'm not one bit surprised by the amount of propaganda spread about this.

This part cracked me up

"Five days after the attack, on 12 October, Matthew died. On 14 October a celebrity vigil was held on the steps of the US Capitol, attended by the likes of Ted Kennedy and Ellen DeGeneres. Elton John sent flowers to Matt's funeral, Barbra Streisand telephoned the Albany county sheriff's office to demand quick action on the case, and Madonna called an assistant to university president Philip Dubois to complain about what had happened. The day Matthew died, President Clinton told journalists at the White House: "In our shock and grief one thing must remain clear: hate and prejudice are not American values.""

LOL

So as it turns out Shepard was a drug addict,, one of the murderers was a guy he had been fucking. So it was NOT an anti gay hate crime after all.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/26/the-truth-behind-americas-most-famous-gay-hate-murder-matthew-shepard

What gets me is that if these hate crime issues were so bad that we need whole national campaigns and legislation devoted to combating them....there would be no need to twist cases like this. Because there IS a real story here and Shepards case could be used to help young gay males who DO get caught up in drugs and trafficking....that's a REAL thing that happens and happened to him. But no....we gotta fight imaginary bigots instead and craft narratives that paint rural people as ignorant, hateful and violent.

Just sad.
That was a long time ago. Details the media didn't cover.

Oerdin

Gay activists openly lied and claimed he was murdered because he was gay but the reality is his drug dealer killed him because he didn't pay money he owed the drug dealer.