The best topic

Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

demand is so high.... lmmfao....

Started by deadskinmask, October 01, 2023, 07:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

the toilet paper crisis was an unintentional by-product of their intended message.... in order to keep everyone recycling their dirty old masks, they reported the mask situation as "dire".... this kept idiots in dirty masks for days and weeks and beefed up covid numbers with cases of bacterial pneumonia....

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask on October 01, 2023, 08:46:08 PMi have a similar amount.... can't wait to start downsizing....  :crampe:
I haven't stocked up. Yet.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on October 01, 2023, 08:46:08 PMi have a similar amount.... can't wait to start downsizing....  :crampe:

I have a full arsenal here and my fiancee and grown kids on both sides of the relationship are accurate shooters

I made sure of that with regular visits to the range and concealed carry licenses

someone comes to my house looking for trouble they sure as hell going to find it -- a lot more of it than they hoped for

Thiel

All of my employees were vaccinated. Most of them caught the rona.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

I have to stop thinking of my 11 year old completely unjabbed rarer blood typed (not any vaccinations at all) daughter as a prized raise horse when she grows up.

Kids like that are rarer than hens teeth.

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

I've never gotten a vaccine in my entire life and cannot remember the last time I've so much as experienced a cold

it's all a game of pitch and catch with these animals

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 01, 2023, 10:10:17 PMI've never gotten a vaccine in my entire life and cannot remember the last time I've so much as experienced a cold

it's all a game of pitch and catch with these animals

My mother put her foot down in the 80's and said no more.

We got one round of tetanus and polio shots. None of that MMR shit.

In the later 90's hospital staff gave me a tetanus booster while I was out with a hand crush and in 2008-9 I got the only flu shot I've ever had and it made me really ill and contract swine flu then pass it onto a small South American desert town that was untouched by swine flu before that.

I was the ground zero disease monkey...  :crampe:

Worst thing was that it had taken me over a week to get a script for the Gold standard of antiviral at the time, Relenza (not Tamiflu) and then find a pharmacy or hospital willing to part with it.

One small pharmacy with a very gay flirty chemist had it and I'm ashamed to say that I flirted right back for the goods... thanks distant gay chemist dude.

I still feel bad.... but at least we had that brief moment.  :yeahhh:

Anyway... feeling invincible as I always did and do, I didn't snort the Relenza in the first 1-3 days as prescribed, and it was basically worthless to me after that.

I brought it back to Australia a year later, put it in a storage tub in the shed, and watched the packaging, then the ingredients slowly perish every year... like my dignity as I was securing it.

Blahhhhhh...