The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Biggie or Cronus, is Joe lying again?

Started by DKG, August 03, 2023, 01:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

He says he cannot see all the subs. Normally I would never believe Joe,  But, Raven had a similar issue. Can one of you check his privileges to see if he is telling the truth and then change his permissions so that he can see everything or if he is lying for attention as usual.

Biggie Smiles

He's either lying or just being confused

he's in the same member group as everyone else

says so right there under his avatar like it does for everyone else

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 03, 2023, 01:26:44 AM
He's either lying or just being confused

he's in the same member group as everyone else

says so right there under his avatar like it does for everyone else
I will vote for lying, The panel abuse lies are getting old.

Frood

DKG, Biggie, Cronus, Adolf, and myself (am I forgetting anybody else here?) are in one flavour or another free speech advocates... and free speech is classed as what isn't comfortable instead of what is... so unless there is a technical or Joe smoking a bong issue, I call bullshit.

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

I'm open to leaving room for a technical glitch

seen a few of those since this is a conversion from a completely different platform

but he should provide screen shots or his silence on the matter will mean this is just a poorly executed troll

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 03, 2023, 02:02:55 AM

seen a few of those since this is a conversion from a completely different platform

but he should provide screen shots or his silence on the matter will mean this is just a poorly executed troll

It might have been an issue, or may be one... but Joe is so obtuse and ADD, there's no way of knowing if this issue is legit or he's doing the same thing he often does when you go to the zoo and visit the primate enclosures of his immediate relatives.

Joe... if you're out there.... please take screencaps... we will pay in watermelon, banana, and other fruit.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 03, 2023, 02:02:55 AM

He will not post a screenshot. Right on cue he posted at VF about his imaginary mistreatment at TBC. Interforum shit stirring has been his ttoll for years and they at VF know it too. It's his way of entertaining himself. Whatever, let him have his fun.

DKG

Quote from: Frood on August 03, 2023, 02:12:58 AM
It might have been an issue, or may be one... but Joe is so obtuse and ADD, there's no way of knowing if this issue is legit or he's doing the same thing he often does when you go to the zoo and visit the primate enclosures of his immediate relatives.

Joe... if you're out there.... please take screencaps... we will pay in watermelon, banana, and other fruit.
It is possible he cannot see every sub because of the change here, but I doubt. If it's true, he will post a screenshot and either Biggie or Cronus can rectify so he can see everything.

Oerdin

JOE

Quote from: DKG on August 03, 2023, 01:23:44 AM
He says he cannot see all the subs. Normally I would never believe Joe,  But, Raven had a similar issue. Can one of you check his privileges to see if he is telling the truth and then change his permissions so that he can see everything or if he is lying for attention as usual.

I sent one of them a PM.

Maybe they can fix the problem if you say Raven also experienced the same thing.

ciao

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE on August 04, 2023, 01:35:31 AM
I sent one of them a PM.

Maybe they can fix the problem if you say Raven also experienced the same thing.

ciao
There you go, problem soon solved.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on August 03, 2023, 09:29:53 AM
It is possible he cannot see every sub because of the change here, but I doubt. If it's true, he will post a screenshot and either Biggie or Cronus can rectify so he can see everything.
And that is really all you can do. If the person cannot or will not meet you halfway on such an offer, then the only person who really has a problem at that point is them.

Joe might genuinely be having issues seeing all the subs due his user group, inherited permission issues have been known to be a thing for instance, but when his response to the request to assist on such a basic level is to start whining about panel abuse, I for one am going to shrug my shoulders and simply say "meh". The offer of assistance is out there, he's not picking it up and the whining about mistreatment is happening... somewhere else. Somewhere I don't have to look at it. Being interacted with by people who have either already determined for themselves he is full of shit or who simply haven't been arsed to find out for themselves yet. Some will elect to chimp out, some won't.

Why lose sleep over it? Why saddle up the horses to take the fight to wherever he skittles off to? This board is getting plenty of activity whether he cries to random other boards or not. I'm tempted to advise you to let all the skin be off his dick in this matter, it's not as though there aren't enough threads of him repeatedly asking for the same investment advice here already.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: JOE on August 04, 2023, 01:35:31 AM
I sent one of them a PM.

ciao
So, no more spreading lies about me or this place at other forums? Apology accepted.

JOE

Quote from: RAVEN on August 04, 2023, 09:40:23 AM
Hey, Joe :)   This did happen to me on the old site.  My account was inactive and I couldn't remember the email I used to reset a password.... blah blah blah.  When I finally got back on, I was only seeing 2 subs.  Not sure what they did to get me back up and running, but it worked.

Here's what I was seeing....  Once again, this was on the old version of the site.  Good Luck.. Hope it can be worked out :)

2 subs LOL  Politics and Rulez  VVVVVV

Seems to work now Raven

I dunno maybe it was just hidden all this time but I didn't see it

I pressed a + icon and the other subs appear

JOE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview