DKG

Biggie Smiles

yeah earlier today

I checked his permissions and found nothing out of whack

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 04, 2023, 01:35:30 PM
yeah earlier today

I checked his permissions and found nothing out of whack
I was pretty sure he was lying. Thanks for confirming that. Besides, he was posting in Flea Trap, Frood and Bush's forum, and Politics. What was this imaginary forum I was supposedly censoring him from even though I am not a site admin.  What an asshole.

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG on August 04, 2023, 01:44:02 PM
I was pretty sure he was lying. Thanks for confirming that. Besides, he was posting in Flea Trap, Frood and Bush's forum, and Politics. What was this imaginary forum I was supposedly censoring him from even though I am not a site admin.  What an asshole.
Whatevah. It's been his way of amusing himself for many, many years. He can't stop now.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on August 04, 2023, 11:53:35 AM
Takes time to get use to the interface
Jo Jo, what did I say last night in bed about telling fibs.
gay, conservative and proud

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on August 04, 2023, 01:44:02 PM
I was pretty sure he was lying. Thanks for confirming that. Besides, he was posting in Flea Trap, Frood and Bush's forum, and Politics. What was this imaginary forum I was supposedly censoring him from even though I am not a site admin.
Secret Penis Room I'm guessing, he wanted to get some big ole floppy dongs to keep AIDSmin  keen.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 05, 2023, 02:10:20 AM
Secret Penis Room I'm guessing, he wanted to get some big ole floppy dongs to keep AIDSmin  keen.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
That' is a possibility. Perhaps a probability.

Bullshit Joe

Of course I was lying. I got caught too as I usually do. I am shameless about lying and sucking cock.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview