The best topic

Replies: 7350
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:54:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

new what's cooking thread

Started by formosan, August 03, 2023, 02:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

formosan

I'm making teriyaki chicken in our air fryer tonight accompanied by rice and sauteed asparagus with garlic.
too old to be a fashionista

formosan

I bought kimchi at T&T market and tonight I'm making Korean bi bim bap for supper.
too old to be a fashionista

Brent

I brought some home made Greek pastitsio with me on this trip. It is still so good warmed up in a microwave.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Brent on September 16, 2023, 07:46:41 PMI brought some home made Greek pastitsio with me on this trip. It is still so good warmed up in a microwave.

I got some of that in my fridge.  It does reheat well.

Herman

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Herman on September 17, 2023, 12:04:35 AMWhat is that?

It's like a Greek shepherds pie.  A mash of beef and peppers and veggies topped with macaroni in a nice cheesy sauce.

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 17, 2023, 12:08:42 AMIt's like a Greek shepherds pie.  A mash of beef and peppers and veggies topped with macaroni in a nice cheesy sauce.
That seems like moussaka. That aint bad at all.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Herman on September 17, 2023, 12:10:25 AMThat seems like moussaka. That aint bad at all.

Is that some Ukie thing?

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 17, 2023, 12:12:36 AMIs that some Ukie thing?
It is a Greek thing. I do eat other shit besides holubsti, pierogies, borscht, and varenyky.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Herman on September 17, 2023, 12:25:58 AMIt is a Greek thing. I do eat other shit besides holubsti, pierogies, borscht, and varenyky.

Pierogies are my favorite Slav food.  The Polacks in Chicago made them a staple here.  Just like the Greeks with their gyros.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Raven on September 18, 2023, 05:30:48 PMBrats tonight topped with sautéed peppers, onions and mushrooms. YUM  Oh and.. For dessert..  chocolate covered strawberries that I just dipped and threw in the freezer :D   

I love me some brats!  I only had them a couple times this summer.  Tonight I'm having the steak I was gonna have yesterday with oven baked brussel sprouts.  I dunno about the over baked brussels, I like them sautéd, but we'll try them.

Thiel

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 18, 2023, 05:50:27 PMI love me some brats!  I only had them a couple times this summer.  Tonight I'm having the steak I was gonna have yesterday with oven baked brussel sprouts.  I dunno about the over baked brussels, I like them sautéd, but we'll try them.
Lucky you. I am grabbing a chicken ranch wrap from Subway.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

I am making a big old sandwich after a long day. I am going to warm up a can of Campbell's beef soup with it.

Oliver the Second

I had a cheeseburger, fries, a Coke and apple pie for dessert.

God bless America  :flags-smileys-emoticons8:

Herman