The best topic

Replies: 7566
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:45:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Lone pro-life House Democrat gets endorsement from party leaders despite progressive fury

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 03, 2023, 08:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Lone pro-life House Democrat gets endorsement from party leaders despite progressive fury

Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, the lone House Democrat who voted against the party's pro-abortion legislation in the last Congress, just scored endorsements from top members of his party.

Source: ]Lone pro-life House Democrat gets endorsement from party leaders despite progressive fury[/url]

Shen Li

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on August 03, 2023, 08:40:17 PM

Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, the lone House Democrat who voted against the party's pro-abortion legislation in the last Congress, just scored endorsements from top members of his party.

Source: ]Lone pro-life House Democrat gets endorsement from party leaders despite progressive fury[/url]
Make all abortions legal in the first trimester and only possible under extreme circumstances after that and be done with it. Common sense my American and Canadian friends.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Fuck that. Overturning Roe v Wade punted responsibility back to the individual states, I expect to see 50 individual outcomes and, correspondingly, 50 individual options, any one of which I might choose from that I consider most appropriate to my sensibilities and moral compass.

It might not be perfect, but it's a more agreeable outcome than having some authoritarian overreaching in an unconstitutional manner at the federal level. Yes, I expect that's going to rub the Right the wrong way just like it's got the Left chopping its sagbags off in paroxysms of fury... stiff shit. For my money, I know the difference between what is right and what is wrong, I am prepared to do what I understand is right. Wailing for Big Daddy Gubbnint to fight my battles for me isn't it; it's weak sauce for weak minded people.

You don't want an abortion? Don't get one. I shouldn't have to remind you your reward will include the joys of parenthood and the propagation of your family line while others turn their family trees into stumps. Pretty simple when you look at it like that.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles