The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The Human Condition.....

Started by Obvious Li, June 19, 2014, 05:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Then consider the fact that in the inner cities, with primarily minority voter precincts and where the population is overwhelmingly dependent on the government dole, they went almost 100% for Obama. In fact they voted in droves which was not normal for their demographic and as we are finding out now, sometimes twice. In some limited cases even their dead relatives cast a vote.  :x  

What's with the political correctness? Just say they're blacks or African Americans.

Over 90% of African Americans always vote Democrat. Voting is "not normal" for their "demographic"? Wow. You actually have a problem with blacks voting too much. No, dead people have never voted, let alone twice.

Obama didn't win the election because of some fake Facebook post you saw. More women, Hispanics, Asians, young adults and Catholics also voted for Obama over Romney. Do you believe they shouldn't have the right to vote too?

What a poor loser and how unAmerican. Your Founding Fathers would be aghast.

No our founding fathers were all about being self-sufficient. If they were aghast at anything, they would be aghast at how government dependent many segments of the US population have become. When James Madison and the founding fathers wrote The US Constitution there was no such thing as a welfare state in America. Everyone needed to be self-sufficient or they starved. There was no such thing as voting yourself more entitlements on the backs of the taxpayers.

It was never a given that everyone in the US had the right to vote. It wasn't until the 14th amendment in 1868 that blacks were granted citizenship rights and it wasn't until the 15th Amendment in 1870 that they were given the right to vote. Even though the emancipation proclamation (1863) technically freed all slaves in 10 states they weren't granted voting rights.    

Before the expansion of the welfare state in the 1960s black America overwhelmingly voted independently with a strong leaning toward conservatism. It's only since they have become dependent on the dole that they vote on the dementocrat side of the ticket.

The black community in America is a failed community because of the democrats. Many black leaders as well as many people in the black community are waking up to that fact; especially since Obama took office and did absolutely nothing to help them out of the current situation. Even Rev. Al Sharpton has said that the dems treat the blacks like chattel; using them for votes but ignoring their needs. To this day unemployment in the black community is twice that of whites and black youth unemployment is over 30%. They are a dependent community voting strictly to keep the gravy train moving in their direction and I can assure you that our founding fathers would NOT be pleased.

Voting should be a privilege and reserved for those who contribute to the welfare of the nation. Cling-ons and system leeches are nothing more than liabilities and should not have a say in determining the needs or direction of the country. If you want a say in how things get done then you need to get a job and either pay taxes or in some way work for your government benefits. In other words have some skin in the game.

Of course this does not include the disabled, the elderly or the handicapped.

Bill Clinton had it right when he tried to reform welfare, unfortunately his efforts have been watered down over the years and most notably by the Odoe-doe administration.

Oh and as for your idiotic statement that no one voted twice; he's a woman who was convicted in Ohio for voting twice for Obama and there is an indication that he may have voted as many as SIX times for Obama. Twice under her own name and 4 other times under assumed names.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/02/19/updated-ohio-poll-worker-voted-for-obama6-times-n1515548">http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... s-n1515548">http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/02/19/updated-ohio-poll-worker-voted-for-obama6-times-n1515548#!

BTW the convicted also sat on a board for an organization that recieved an EPA grant from the Odunce Admin. Funny how that works?

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/24/six-time-obama-voters-group-received-obama-administration-grant/">http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/24/six-t ... ion-grant/">http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/24/six-time-obama-voters-group-received-obama-administration-grant/#!

Here is another conviction in Milwaukee

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/milwaukee-double-voter-avoids-prison-but-must-serve-9-months-in-jail-b99217983z1-248387411.html">http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/milw ... 87411.html">http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/milwaukee-double-voter-avoids-prison-but-must-serve-9-months-in-jail-b99217983z1-248387411.html

And here is an article regarding cracking down on the practice of being registered to vote in multiple states.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2004/10/people_who_vote_twice.html">http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... twice.html">http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2004/10/people_who_vote_twice.html

So don't make ignorant statements. Once again you have NO idea what you are talking about and you are making yourself look comical.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"They have already done it- pre-indoctrinated the flock

Slander the candidate before they are chosen eh?

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"We now have in excess of 50% of the population dependent on govt. for some form of their monetary compensation...

That would include you. You've received thousands from the government in recent years alone. I haven't. Perhaps I shall decide that you don't have a right to vote. But as a proud liberal I believe all citizens have rights.

The people you don't like didn't suddenly appear out of nowhere. You're simply becoming more grumpy old man as you get older.

You're not better than your fellow Canadians. Disallowing citizens from their right to vote does not make a democracy. It's you who is out of touch with this country's values and what our vets have fought for.

Homy...don't be silly.....i collect UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE in the winter...insurance by it's definition means someone, in this case me, has paid a premium to be insured from a layoff...when the layoff occurs i submit my INSURANCE claim and start receiving my insurance......no tax dollars are involved....as a matter of fact the federal govt. steals billions every year from the EI fund to cover handouts to undeserving layabouts and moochers........money that could be used to increase my insurance payouts

You spend a whole season on the dole?  Holy fuck is that ever priceless!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"The black community in America is a failed community

Blacks are never going to be banned from voting because you personally believe they're failures. The idea of banning blacks from voting is ridiculous.

Voter fraud is extremely rare and it's not as if white conservatives haven't tried either.

Anonymous

Blacks are never going to be banned from voting because you personally believe they're failures. The idea of banning blacks from voting is ridiculous.

Romero,

You know that's not what she was saying. She was talking about racial politics in the USA and how the Dems take the African-American vote for granted even though haven't earned it.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Romero,

You know that's not what she was saying. She was talking about racial politics in the USA and how the Dems take the African-American vote for granted even though haven't earned it.

It is what she's saying. That's a direct quote. It's not the first times she's said it.

Anonymous

Romero,

It is what she's saying. That's a direct quote. It's not the first times she's said it.

Let's let Renee come back and state here that she favours banning votes based solely on race/skin colour. Then I will believe she's as extreme as you say.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"The average black guy who goes for white women more often than not hooks up with the kind of white woman that is at the bottom of the Caucasian social barrel. They are the white trailer trash chicks that no self-respecting white boy will touch.

Quote from: "Renee"Blacks can say all kinds of vile nasty things about other ethinc groups and nobody even bats an eye.

Quote from: "Renee"The ironic thing is most blacks in the urban centers of the US don't vote, unless of course the local democratic political machine coerces them with free rides to the polling centers.....and packs of cigarettes and promises of bigger welfare checks.

Quote from: "Renee"What surprises me is that certain people still refuse to admit that there is a cultural issue in the black community that helps to perpetuate illiteracy.

70% of the prison inmates in the US are black. I wonder what racial demographic makes up the bulk of the illiterate inmates.  :eyebrow:

Quote from: "Renee"It's the urban black culture (excuse me, "African American"). The students aren't in school to learn, the teachers have no intention of teaching and parental involvement.......forget it, no such animal. It's all a show put on with taxpayer money. Guaranteed the victim is probably one of the only kids in the class that can read or write his own name and THAT is why he is being victimized by his classmates.  This is the future of the black community so if you think its bad now, just wait a few more years, it's going to only get worse.

Wait, first urban blacks don't vote and now they vote too much? Is there anything they can do right for Renee?

Anonymous

Renee is a big girl(no pun intended ;) ). Let's let her answer my question herself.

Renee

Romero,

Thank you, Shen.

Unfortunately Romero isn't interested in debating the actual issue, he is only interested in liberal hysterics. He is the same kind of individual who opposes voter ID's in the US.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"
That would include you. You've received thousands from the government in recent years alone. I haven't. Perhaps I shall decide that you don't have a right to vote. But as a proud liberal I believe all citizens have rights.

The people you don't like didn't suddenly appear out of nowhere. You're simply becoming more grumpy old man as you get older.

You're not better than your fellow Canadians. Disallowing citizens from their right to vote does not make a democracy. It's you who is out of touch with this country's values and what our vets have fought for.

Homy...don't be silly.....i collect UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE in the winter...insurance by it's definition means someone, in this case me, has paid a premium to be insured from a layoff...when the layoff occurs i submit my INSURANCE claim and start receiving my insurance......no tax dollars are involved....as a matter of fact the federal govt. steals billions every year from the EI fund to cover handouts to undeserving layabouts and moochers........money that could be used to increase my insurance payouts

You spend a whole season on the dole?  Holy fuck is that ever priceless!

[/b]

i spend half of every year collecting EI.....as does my wife........it is one of my proudest accomplishments.....i love this country.............. :mrgreen:

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"The average black guy who goes for white women more often than not hooks up with the kind of white woman that is at the bottom of the Caucasian social barrel. They are the white trailer trash chicks that no self-respecting white boy will touch.

Quote from: "Renee"Blacks can say all kinds of vile nasty things about other ethinc groups and nobody even bats an eye.

Quote from: "Renee"The ironic thing is most blacks in the urban centers of the US don't vote, unless of course the local democratic political machine coerces them with free rides to the polling centers.....and packs of cigarettes and promises of bigger welfare checks.

Quote from: "Renee"What surprises me is that certain people still refuse to admit that there is a cultural issue in the black community that helps to perpetuate illiteracy.

70% of the prison inmates in the US are black. I wonder what racial demographic makes up the bulk of the illiterate inmates.  :eyebrow:

Quote from: "Renee"It's the urban black culture (excuse me, "African American"). The students aren't in school to learn, the teachers have no intention of teaching and parental involvement.......forget it, no such animal. It's all a show put on with taxpayer money. Guaranteed the victim is probably one of the only kids in the class that can read or write his own name and THAT is why he is being victimized by his classmates.  This is the future of the black community so if you think its bad now, just wait a few more years, it's going to only get worse.

Wait, first urban blacks don't vote and now they vote too much? Is there anything they can do right for Renee?

Show me were I'm wrong in any of those statements. You can't and all you can do is cast hysterical aspersions of racism like a typical little brainwashed prog. :lol:

BTW it's nice to see that you are still obsessed with my posts. I'm flattered that I have my own little "Romero cries racism" file on your server. I must being doing something right.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Show me were I'm wrong in any of those statements.

Stereotyping and denigrating blacks is wrong. It's wrong for Odinson and it's wrong for you.

Anonymous

i spend half of every year collecting EI.....as does my wife........it is one of my proudest accomplishments.....i love this country.............. :mrgreen:

Wait a mine here....I thought repeat users had to take a job now....any job? As long as that job pays at least 70% of their wages.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Show me were I'm wrong in any of those statements.

Stereotyping and denigrating blacks is wrong. It's wrong for Odinson and it's wrong for you.

Again, show me where I'm wrong or STFU.

These are societal realities in the US. It's not my problem if you want to live with your head up your ass.

BTW, I knew my post would bring you a running and crying like a little bitch. I obviously own you.