The best topic

Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

'Scary, cold, hungry and lonely': Volunteer soldier shares experience on front line

Started by Liberal Perspective, August 04, 2023, 03:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberal Perspective

'Scary, cold, hungry and lonely': Volunteer soldier shares experience on front line

A young volunteer soldier, Akula, who signed up for the war at the beginning of the Russian invasion is now dealing with the trauma of war. He spoke to CNN's David McKenzie about his time on the front lines and how it has affected his mental health.

Source: https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2023/04/03/soldiers-russia-ukraine-war-david-mckenzie-pkg-ovn-intl-ldn-vpx.cnn]'Scary, cold, hungry and lonely': Volunteer soldier shares experience on front line[/url]

Adolf Oliver Bush

He was expecting Club Med perhaps? Jesus, I'm at war with my own government, you don't see me crying on CNN about it.

Although to be fair, I don't see him crying on CNN either. But only because after five minutes or so I got bored of waiting for the video to load and clicked out. What a news shitty service, can't even afford the tech to get its message out, the spannerheads!
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles