The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Sadie the Cleaning Lady

Started by caskur, August 06, 2023, 09:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Now a word from a genuine music industry person rather than some crude Australian immigrant.

https://youtu.be/TPLu3V86zp0?si=xMSOgRNdWNEqo-NkĀ¹

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 24, 2023, 04:47:33 AMYou spread your legs and got first prize for the best dried arrangement then?

1st prize was 1973 for drawing... best in 1st year high school. It was a blind contour drawing... beat that!!!

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 24, 2023, 04:47:33 AM...and you moaned and bitched endlessly because you couldn't get Ulead registered... YEARS after the company went bust and bought up by Corel. Who also bought Jasc out of Paint Shop Pro and shut it down for years... until they realised their "Draw" program wasn't the drum roll maestro* "draw" they hoped it would be.

Yep, losing my special cut out tool at that time was very annoying but I have adapted as a perfect artist would to my new improved Corel program. I am happy. I know that me being happy really upsets you muchly. Sorry, not sorry as Az would say...  when I went to art college we didn't have computers in the fine art and design program but they do now and I have to teach myself at home as I no longer go the art college and have managed to do just that, work it out myself.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 24, 2023, 04:47:33 AMI got my start in Jasc's Paint Shop Pro. Pretty basic program, a kiddie toy really, a few rungs up the evolutionary ladder from MS Paint.
Photoshop and Light Room were industry standards for a reason and I'm glad I made the switch.
Basic programs suit basic people which is what you are... basic. CONGRATULATIONS on achieving reign over a basic program.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 24, 2023, 04:47:33 AMKM also thinks he's going to revive Flametown with his overly inflated opinion of himself. I wouldn't be putting his recommendations on my cv if I were you.  :crampe: 0

POOFA is funny as in hilarious. You could develop a few pointers from him I reckon.  You are humourless to the average peon. Just saying.

I wonder if there is a comedian school you could sign up to part time?

Poofa's ideas are hilarious. He commands the members attention and even when he is being stoopid, he is still an entertainer. He is a natural entertainer.

He upsets some here but that isn't my problem... I warned people about things. They don't listen... that isn't really my concern anymore.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 24, 2023, 04:47:33 AMI'll do whatever I please. If that includes getting recognised for my proficiency behind a mixing desk and having artists beating a path to my door...well, I've already done that. And kid... you haven't demonstrated any ability you can bring to the table so it really doesn't matter how you react, now does it? 

I am an artist and an artist who has been stolen from a fair few times... I will NOT give thieves anymore chances stealing my stuff so never expect me to dole out anymore freebies just to satisfy your appetite for even more PII than you already have. I know who I am and what I am worth. But the best thing I have is a very large creative imagination ... I can keep churning out my gift for decades to come.

I do not need to beat a path to anyone's door... alternatively... don't beat a path to mine either. I need NOTHING.. well that isn't 100% true... I do need to offload all my mother in laws shit....omg 

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 24, 2023, 04:47:33 AMJust not shit enough to groove on out to gay icons like John Paul Young and David Cassidy, is that right?
Perfectly normal icons for 14 year old me... 14.11 year old me fell in love with Knights in White Satin by Moody Blues..  and Neil Young, his whole Harvest Album.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 24, 2023, 04:47:33 AMDo ANY of the musical acts you get on down to have any balls? I mean aside from the possible exception of Jimmy Barnes, all the examples you've offered up are the kind of homos that would have impressionable minds taking a carving knife to their own genitals!

if I ever check down my favourite artists trousers, I will let you know. I don't judge my music tastes by men's genitals. That seems where your talentless self lays. You are so crass and I find that most mental patients seem overly preoccupied with their genitals.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 24, 2023, 04:47:33 AMCase in point; Shirley Strachan. Real name Grahame, but he took a girl's name and started singing heartwarming ditties about avoiding groupies
It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, I believe it because I've heard too many independent testimonials on the topic. You? You're just a Karen and a window licker on the subject... and you barely even qualify for that much where the music industry is concerned.

Since when does a person have to qualify to enjoy music tard? I will say what is good and not good to me, not you... you uppity little nobody. Ffs.

SKYHOOKS were good for their time in a popular music sense. Shirley was what most boys were nicknamed if they had blonde curls... it was a nickname reference to the child actor, Shirley Temple and if you were a true Blue, you'd know that fact.

You are like some little old cross dresser that has listened to too much gossip and that is shameful. Are you sure you have a dick yourself? I am starting to doubt it

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 24, 2023, 04:47:33 AMAs like as not, the reason Johnny had mouth cancer in the first place was beca the use of some unpronounceable disease he picked up from a dirty cock. Considering how much Columbian marching powder he's shoved up his snout over the years, it's a wonder he didn't go full Valdemort like Peaches did!  :crampe:

Or more likely he got mouth cancer from smoking like my mother in law did... yeah??? Since my mil was a virgin who married a virgin I doubt her mouth cancer came from a diseased dick and came from smoking only.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 24, 2023, 04:47:33 AMI never understood the lure of cocaine myself, but pretty much all the industry runs on addiction of some form or other. Cocaine happens to be the drug of choice of the pooftersexuals in the Aussie music industry, probably because of its effects when used as a sexual aid.

Again... don't care.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 24, 2023, 04:47:33 AMThat's why you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I've a much wider appreciation of music than you'll ever know, that's why I can speak with authority while you pretend you can stand toe to toe with me on the topic and default to an echo chamber of YouTurd never-was-beens.
You shouldn't admit to being threatened by me.

Youtube is the best service on the net. It has no equal. I am quite sad for you not being able to appreciate them but that is because you seem to hate successful media.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 24, 2023, 04:47:33 AMSorry about your penis. Not sorry about the one that gave Johnny mouth cancer.

There you go again bearing false witness. It's your shtick and no one buys that.  Well maybe they do but I certainly don't.

Just so you know... bearing false witness about your betters is a gross sin.

Repent sinner!!!~

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

David Essex....

Rock On.

that guy will make you cream.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 24, 2023, 10:36:38 PMJohn Farnham never sucked anyone's cock.

Kurt said you are a pervert and disgust him.
:s_laugh:

Score! A non-flamer who has never even set foot in Flametown (nor ever been in the company of anyone who understands what flaming is) is compelled to pass judgement on that which he could never understand.

Hey Kurt! I don't care!  :crampe:

And you can both be revulsed by it, you can both deny it until you're blue in the face, it won't change the fact that Johnny got on his knees and polished the flanges of a good many people in the music industry to get his Big Break. That's just the way it is.

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AM1st prize was 1973 for drawing... best in 1st year high school.
Nice. My first year in high school (a private Anglican denominated high school by the way) Cassandra Curse was the student art teacher. I learned a lot... and from people whose talent fetched a higher fee than the state schooling system could provide for.

And not just drawing mind you, I got a grounding in ceramics, lapidary, photography (including the finer points of developing the photos I took) and general art appreciation. I also wrote the sports column for the student newspaper and busied myself in the media department which at the time was preparing a daily radio show for a LPON campus radio station (that I helped build) that students would tune into on lunch break.

This is in addition to my regular curriculum, english theory and appreciation, social studies, science disciplines related to physics and chemistry and pure and applied mathmatics. And for a week out of every term (of which there were still three in the year at that time), we would truck off to places like Anglesea, Lake Eildon, Halls Gap et al to learn skills like kayaking, rock climbing, abseiling and so forth.

My first prize was a comprehensive education, earned off the back of diligence and creativity. I'll take that over yours any day of the week.  :yeahhh: 

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMI know that me being happy really upsets you muchly.

My word, you're delivering the laughs thick and fast today, heheh. Truth is, I could give a fuck what your state of mind is, I mean... I'm over here and you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over there, in the land that Time forgot.

But do go on projecting. Just remember who it was who assured me at TRF she was going to make it her business to fuck up mine back in 2016; remember too how quickly said person roared into FT when certain hatchets were being buried.

I'd feel sympathy for you, except that would be as much a wasted effort as getting all bent out of shape by you getting your jollies. I happen to think that getting emotionally invested in other peoples lives takes time out from dealing with mine. I happen to like mine and think it worth the effort. And if you were to take a leaf out of my book and apply it to yourself, you might find you have just cause to be happy... and the notion of anyone getting bent out of sorts wouldn't even enter into it.

( @Kurt - don't you dare nod your head old boy, just tell her I still repulse you and you won't be sleeping on the couch tonight!!  :crampe:  )

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMBasic programs suit basic people...
Which is why I don't bother with basic programs like Paint Shop Pro any more. It served its purpose as the jumping off point into the world of digital image manipulation, but I graduated to the benchmark industry standard nearly 20 years ago... better support, more plugins, greater control over the media AND it can easily integrate into the myriad of other programs offered by Adobe. Largely self taught too, so I'm not hampered by the "accepted way of doing things". Nope, I'm the George Martin of our time, getting creative with the tools at hand and coming up with inventive new ways of applying them, instead of doing what everyone else has done before me.

Not that you would know anything about that, you've been copycatting other people's schtick for so long it's become a mundane habit for you.  :laughinatu:

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMPOOFA is funny as in hilarious. You could develop a few pointers from him I reckon.  You are humourless to the average peon.
Pardon, did you just call yourself an average peon?  :crampe:

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMPoofa's ideas are hilarious. He commands the members attention and even when he is being stoopid, he is still an entertainer. He is a natural entertainer.
Ahhhh, this would be a reference to all those bots and sock accounts at BF, silly me. Of course he is the draw to end all draws... just look at where everyone is posting.

Everywhere he isn't.  :s_laugh:

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMI am an artist and an artist who has been stolen from a fair few times... I will NOT give thieves anymore chances stealing my stuff so never expect me to dole out anymore freebies just to satisfy your appetite for even more PII than you already have.
The fuck are you talking about? The only reason I know so much about you is because YOU put it out there in the first place. I didn't have to go looking for your name, when I resumed active posting at The Retard Farm you were watermarking it into every bloody photo you posted there! Under the auspices of nobody "stealing" photos which you were mooching free bandwidth to host. As do a lot of other people I might add, only we generally don't crap on about it being "stolen" from us when someone else picks it up and runs with it on the messageboards.

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMI know who I am and what I am worth. But the best thing I have is a very large creative imagination ... I can keep churning out my gift for decades to come.
Except you're not going to, right right. You're planning on being uncreative and boring on Soulbrah's forum, raving about how the royals aren't nonces and Little Johnny never gargled the gonad gravy of industry execs.

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMI do not need to beat a path to anyone's door... alternatively... don't beat a path to mine either.
Challenge accepted, Western Australia is the largest open air mental institution on the planet anyway.

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMI need NOTHING.. well that isn't 100% true... I do need to offload all my mother in laws shit....omg 
Perfectly normal icons for 14 year old me... 14.11 year old me fell in love with Knights in White Satin by Moody Blues..  and Neil Young, his whole Harvest Album.

:rofl:

You're just a late bloomer I guess.

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMif I ever check down my favourite artists trousers, I will let you know.
That is the most disturbing statement you've made all week. Quit channeling your inner Cookie Monster, I'm never gonna flash you my cock, you freak!

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMI don't judge my music tastes by men's genitals. That seems where your talentless self lays. You are so crass and I find that most mental patients seem overly preoccupied with their genitals.
Says the poor sad sack who hides hers behind a tangled brillo pad of steel grey pubes. You ain't a guy, no matter how hard you try to act like one, pretty much every guy on the planet has grabbed his at one time or another since we get to pee standing up. I mean you could do it too if you tried, you'd just look like a sumo wrester... and a very wrinkly one at that.

One point might be made though... men aren't in the habit of going nuts seven days out of every twenty-eight. Or in your case, three hundred odd days out of every 365.  :biggrin:

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMSince when does a person have to qualify to enjoy music tard?
Now you're just being Snopes level retarded. Show me where "enjoyment" entered into the equation; odds on it will be you banging on about number ones that virtually nobody outside of Australia ever gave a number two about.  :crampe:

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMSKYHOOKS were good for their time in a popular music sense.
If by that you mean singing songs about Eastern States sensibilities while their groupes shagged and overdosed behind the speaker stacks I guess. Strange you would sing the praises of such while dismissing Blues Brothers as a drug movie, haha!  :crampe:

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMShirley was what most boys were nicknamed if they had blonde curls... it was a nickname reference to the child actor, Shirley Temple...
...a GIRL.  :crampe:

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMYou are like some little old cross dresser...
You mean like Red Symonds?  :crampe:

Slip into a cinema and give yourself a treat
Better take a raincoat, could be sticky on the seat
Open up you Twisties and open up your fly
Pictures start to flicker as your hand moves down your thigh

If your mother knew what you were doing
She'd probably hang her head and cry
And if she thought that you were whipping the dripping
She'd give you a belt, extract all the teeth of your fly

Munchy Munchy Twisties, the shorts are such a drag
Make a little opening in the other end of your bag
Now you put your Twisties right down there in your lap
No-one ever guesses your whatsit's in the pack

She'd give you a belt, extract all the teeth of your
Ooh la la la la la la la la...

Better get a grip on yourself
You better pull yourself together..

Picture's almost over but still your not quite there
John Wayne pulls his gun out and you wish he'd some to spare
Then they turn the lights on and people start to stare
You find you've got a boot full and your coat's stuck to the chair

She'd give you a belt, extract all the teeth of your
Ooh la la la la la la la la...

A shining example of masculinity to be sure... masturbating to John Wayne movies in public. Not even Peewee Herman was that bloody tragic... and you reckon I'm the pervert?   :hee20hee20hee: 

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMAre you sure you have a dick yourself?
Why don't you ask Cookie Monster to start another thread about dick sizes... if it's really that important to you.  :biggrin:

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMOr more likely he got mouth cancer from smoking like my mother in law did... yeah???
Smoking teh cawk? Sure... and I'll thank you to refrain from going into detail about your mother-in-law's fellatory exploits in future, kthx.

Quote from: caskur on August 25, 2023, 01:53:29 AMYou shouldn't admit to being threatened by me.
Ohh, I'm not. As I said, you're way over there... plus you're a shut-in even when your douche of a premier isn't fencing the lot of you in. I can wind you up into fits of frothing frenzy and the worst you'll ever do is talk at me.... maybe throw up a PSP that wouldn't win first prize in a Form 1 blindfolded Crayola chewing contest.  :crampe:

Quote from: caskur linkmsg=513845 date=1692942809Youtube is the best service on the net. It has no equal.
Oh but it does... "MySpace". 

:joy:

Quote from: caskur linkmsg=513845 date=1692942809I am quite sad for you not being able to appreciate them but that is because you seem to hate successful media.

https://www.youtube.com/live/XhrqLXj30YU?feature=shared&t=4067

Do tell me how much you "hate" that show and I might tell you how successful their midterm election coverage was... without YouTurd.  :crampe:

Quote from: caskur linkmsg=513845 date=1692942809There you go again bearing false witness.
I got your false witness hangin' old girl... by her grannie panties stolen from her sock drawer by the friendly neighbourhood nig-nog.   :biggrin:

Quote from: caskur linkmsg=513845 date=1692942809Just so you know... bearing false witness about your betters is a gross sin.

Repent sinner!!!~
Ahhh, I have nothing to repent though... in the absence of any proof to the contrary "thou shalt have no gods before Me" means I get to claim My birthright as supreme being in My affairs.

It's you poor fools aching to palm off the responsibility on to anyone else that are screwed.  :s_laugh:

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

(Psst; don't spend all day replying to it Caskur  :laugh:  )
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AM:s_laugh:

Score! A non-flamer who has never even set foot in Flametown (nor ever been in the company of anyone who understands what flaming is) is compelled to pass judgement on that which he could never understand.

Hey Kurt! I don't care!  :crampe:

Exactly because you are crass deplete of any dignity. You have already proved that.

Kurt's reply is, " fuck off, if it was back in the 1600s I'd  chop your head off...."

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMAnd you can both be revulsed by it, you can both deny it until you're blue in the face, it won't change the fact that Johnny got on his knees and polished the flanges of a good many people in the music industry to get his Big Break. That's just the way it is.

Sorry.... don't believe you and never will... post filmed photographic evidence or it never  happened.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMNice. My first year in high school (a private Anglican denominated high school by the way) Cassandra Curse was the student art teacher. I learned a lot... and from people whose talent fetched a higher fee than the state schooling system could provide for.

And not just drawing mind you, I got a grounding in ceramics, lapidary, photography (including the finer points of developing the photos I took) and general art appreciation. I also wrote thme sports column for the student newspaper and busied myself in the media department which at the time was preparing a daily radio show for a LPON campus radio station (that I helped build) that students would tune into on lunch break.

This is in addition to my regular curriculum, english theory and appreciation, social studies, science disciplines related to physics and chemistry and pure and applied mathmatics. And for a week out of every term (of which there were still three in the year at that time), we would truck off to places like Anglesea, Lake Eildon, Halls Gap et al to learn skills like kayaking, rock climbing, abseiling and so forth.

My first prize was a comprehensive education, earned off the back of diligence and creativity. I'll take that over yours any day of the week.  :yeahhh: 

That is really cool Row but I am more than adequately happy with my Fine Art and Design credentials...

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMMy word, you're delivering the laughs thick and fast today, heheh. Truth is, I could give a fuck what your state of mind is, I mean... I'm over here and you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over there, in the land that Time forgot.

Damn, I was hoping you'd  round up all the parasitic eastern staters and ya know, take 'em back. They're are clogging up my state

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMBut do go on projecting. Just remember who it was who assured me at TRF she was going to make it her business to fuck up mine back in 2016; remember too how quickly said person roared into FT when certain hatchets were being buried.

I have no idea what hatchets you are talking about?

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMI'd feel sympathy for you, except that would be as much a wasted effort as getting all bent out of shape by you getting your jollies. I happen to think that getting emotionally invested in other peoples lives takes time out from dealing with mine. I happen to like mine and think it worth the effort. And if you were to take a leaf out of my book and apply it to yourself, you might find you have just cause to be happy... and the notion of anyone getting bent out of sorts wouldn't even enter into it.

Don't know what you are on about here either.. ... ugh. BLEAT ON....you love the sound of your own blather.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AM( @Kurt - don't you dare nod your head old boy, just tell her I still repulse you and you won't be sleeping on the couch tonight!!   

Kurt is 6' 3"... no couch fits...

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMWhich is why I don't bother with basic programs like Paint Shop Pro any more. It served its purpose as the jumping off point into the world of digital image manipulation, but I graduated to the benchmark industry standard nearly 20 years ago... better support, more plugins, greater control over the media AND it can easily integrate into the myriad of other programs offered by Adobe. Largely self taught too, so I'm not hampered by the "accepted way of doing things". Nope, I'm the George Martin of our time, getting creative with the tools at hand and coming up with inventive new ways of applying them, instead of doing what everyone else has done before me.

I love my Corel paint shop pro ultimate...

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMChrist I am a pecker head... God if you are real, zap me right now  :laughinatu:

Fixed it for you.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMPardon, did you just call yourself an average peon?  :crampe:
I am the Queen of Flame and Chops too... pay homage minced meat.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMAhhhh, this would be a reference to all those bots and sock accounts at BF, silly me. Of course he is the draw to end all draws... just look at where everyone is posting.

I am the draw. Flea is a draw... you and your friend... not so much. I gotta be truthful here.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMThe fuck are you talking about? The only reason I know so much about you is because YOU put it out there in the first place. I didn't have to go looking for your name, when I resumed active posting at The Retard Farm you were watermarking it into every bloody photo you posted there! Under the auspices of nobody "stealing" photos which you were mooching free bandwidth to host. As do a lot of other people I might add, only we generally don't crap on about it being "stolen" from us when someone else picks it up and runs with it on the messageboards.

Recollections may vary.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMExcept you're not going to, right right. You're planning on being uncreative and boring on Soulbrah's forum,

That is right... no more caskur freebies for you or cw...

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMYou're just a late bloomer I guess.

Early rippen, early rotten.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMThat is the most disturbing statement you've made all week. Quit channeling your inner Cookie Monster, I'm never gonna flash you my cock, you freak!

Phew, praise Jebus.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMOne point might be made though... men aren't in the habit of going nuts seven days out of every twenty-eight.

if you ask most people it's men who go nuts every single day. It is men who have no self control whatsoever.

Bleed on you brain mong.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMOr in your case, three hundred odd days out of e
level retarded. Show me where "enjoyment" entered into the equation; odds on it will be you banging on about number ones that virtually nobody outside of Australia ever gave a number two about.  :crampe:

Completely irrelevant. AUSTRALIA doesn't care what overseas limp dicks think. I sure as hell don't.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMIf by that you mean singing songs about Eastern States sensibilities while their groupes shagged and overdosed behind the speaker stacks I guess. Strange you would sing the praises of such while dismissing Blues Brothers as a drug movie, haha!  :crampe:

Don't care. It's their own dirt nap they're taking doing drugs.

I am not into people or invested in to people as you are... I only consider their art however that is displayed.

Never got into blue brothers or rocky horror picture show.... too interested in Barbra Streisand and Cat Stevens and quality singer song writers... Melanie Safka

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMI got your false witness hangin' old girl... by her grannie panties stolen from her sock drawer by the friendly neighbourhood nig-nog.   :biggrin:

If ever I find him he will be shark bait.

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 25, 2023, 08:58:34 AMAhhh, I have nothing to repent though... in the absence of any proof to the contrary "thou shalt have no gods before Me" means I get to claim My birthright as supreme being in My affairs.

It's you poor fools aching to palm off the responsibility on to anyone else that are screwed.  :s_laugh:

Grandpa... you should go wash your skidmark stained jeans or at least wear underoos if you can afford them.... you're full of shit and you have serious leakage going on. I bet when you walk in a room, people pass out from the Brute you bath in to cover all the faecal stench that weeps out all your orifices. You know what you star in? You might even have cornered the market in it.
Blowing your own trumpet...and I bet if you had a rubber neck, I am not talking about that metal instrument either you'd be blowing your own trumpet 10 times a day...

And when you were a baby, I bet your mother babysat you by licking your lips and sticking you to a wall in the nursery alien child.

Maybe you were never a baby but some UFO dumped by aliens cuz you drove them nuts with your endless blather about how good you aren't on their space module.

A better place for you would have been a black hole.

We are only specks of dust in the vastness of the galaxy and in time we are but nothing so it matters not
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMExactly because you are crass deplete of any dignity.
You wouldn't recognise it even if it bit you on your saggy rack rivets.

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMKurt's reply is, " fuck off, if it was back in the 1600s I'd  chop your head off...."
Hold him up to the same standard you expect from me; tell him to stop living in the past. :crampe:

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMSorry.... don't believe you and never will... post filmed photographic evidence or it never  happened.
Why don't you set the example to follow for once; post filmed photographic evidence of my having no dignity. Nah, you're incapable of that, therefore...

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMThat is really cool Row but I am more than adequately happy with my Fine Art and Design credentials...
That's nice. I'm so glad you are, I'd hate to think you were so envious of my accomplishments that you'd outright deny them.  :crampe:

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMDamn, I was hoping you'd  round up all the parasitic eastern staters and ya know, take 'em back.
Surely you're big enough and ugly enough to take out your own trash!

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMI have no idea what hatchets you are talking about?
Of course not.  :hug2: 

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMDon't know what you are on about here either
"Really don't mind if you sit this one out
My words but a whisper, your deafness a shout
I may make you feel but I can't make you think
Your sperm's in the gutter, your love's in the sink..."

Jethro Tull's "Thick As A Brick"... sold quite a lot of copies. People like you should have their own anthem after all, Ian Anderson and the boys delivered you one... och aye!

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMKurt is 6' 3"... no couch fits...
They stack shit that high, huh? :s_laugh:

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMI love my Corel paint shop pro ultimate...
Retards and their Crayolas...   :bhn42v_th:

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMFixed it for you.
It wasn't broken. No matter, it wouldn't be the first perfectly working thing you;ve fucked up.  :crampe:

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMI am the Queen of Flame and Chops too... pay homage minced meat.
Only awarded by people that similarly failed to understand what flaming was. We see the same sorts of ignoramuses declaring female impersonators to be women nowadays and I don't trust them to define the term either.

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMI am the draw. Flea is a draw... you and your friend... not so much. I gotta be truthful here.

Recollections may vary.
Assuredly they do. And I very nearly said "thanks but no thanks" when I was approached to mod a flame section in a community that by and large grew up never witnessing a plethora of shining examples of it.

Seems my even handedness behind the panel and understanding of the craft was a bigger draw than yours. Don't feel put out by it, the party was pretty much over by the time you got wind of it.

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMThat is right... no more caskur freebies for you or cw...
The freebies weren't that great, though that didn't preclude a little encouragement aimed at you doing better. No matter, if you're going to give up so easily, I'm sure someone else will step up to the plate.
Eventually.

And you'll get to mope and whine how much better you could have done it, if only you had tried.

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMEarly rippen, early rotten.
You meant to say "ripen" of course. You're leaving your run a bit late by the way, I don't imagine too many people will be interested in seeing how much you've ripened if you're doing it from six feet under.  :crampe:

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMif you ask most people it's men who go nuts every single day. It is men who have no self control whatsoever.
Dream on, men don't get to bleeding out their ass every month, they only get to put up with the result. Unless they're poofters of course, or they pay for the privilege of kicking their roots out the door after they've drained their balls.

Either of which might be considered eminently sensible solutions depending on who you talk to. I mean if Molly were here right now, he'd probably confirm it was why he used Johnny Farnham's mouth for his personal pocket pussy!  :crampe: 

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMCompletely irrelevant. AUSTRALIA doesn't care what overseas limp dicks think. I sure as hell don't.
So why post that nigger's video reaction to Pussymouth's warblings then, spam?

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMI am not into people or invested in to people as you are...
Ahhh, so we agree you're more of a self centered sociopath than I am, good good.  :s_laugh:

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMNever got into blue brothers or rocky horror picture show....
The fuck has Rocky Horror Picture show got to do with the price of fish in Fremantle?

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMtoo interested in Barbra Streisand and Cat Stevens and quality singer song writers... Melanie Safka
^
  :shit:

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMIf ever I find him he will be shark bait.
The operative word being "if". A pretty big "if", given your 

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMGrandpa... you should go wash your skidmark stained jeans or at least wear underoos if you can afford them.... you're full of shit and you have serious leakage going on. I bet when you walk in a room, people pass out from the Brute you bath in to cover all the faecal stench that weeps out all your orifices. You know what you star in? You might even have cornered the market in it. Blowing your own trumpet...and I bet if you had a rubber neck, I am not talking about that metal instrument either you'd be blowing your own trumpet 10 times a day...
Hate to break it to you kid...nah, I'll let Bill Hicks break it to you, he puts it so much better...

He's kinda got a point. It would be the same if men got the periods instead of the chicks - it would be a subject as readily discussed as getting drunk or lighting your own farts. And women would be getting disgusted by it because it would be something they couldn't participate in the joys of it and therefore not take center stage. They hate not being the center of attention. Well, the Karens of this world at least, I've been fortunate enough to associate with women that don't mind sharing the limelight... the ones that see their menfolk as their complement, not their competition.

You might have seen them. They're the ones that don't bitch about their significant other. They also tend to lean right.  :laughinatu:

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMAnd when you were a baby, I bet your mother babysat you by licking your lips and sticking you to a wall in the nursery alien child.

Maybe you were never a baby but some UFO dumped by aliens cuz you drove them nuts with your endless blather about how good you aren't on their space module.
If only!!! At least it wouldn't have involved lengthy discussions of Johnny Fellatio's shit record sales regarding songs about mop wench anthems!  :crampe:

Nah, I was lucky. A father who was a linguist with enough technical acumen to set up and run the Canberra CAE's Language Laboratory, a mother who taught primary school back when the curriculum was geared towards academic pursuits instead of anal play. I grew up surrounded by intellectuals and my every interest was encouraged. It's why I got as far as I have and be damned if it hasn't been a wild and enjoyable ride.

A pity you cannot say the same. I truly mean that. Not that you aren't serving a purpose, especially where I'm concerned, but I'd happily have done without your example on how NOT to behave if it meant a little more colour in your life.

But hey... you didn't get to tread that path and you are who you are. At least I can look to you and appreciate the breaks I got all the more.

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMA better place for you would have been a black hole.
Your vagina??? No thanks, I've better things to do with my time than jam my bell end into slavering gap-toothed sarlaac pits!  :s_laugh:

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 04:24:30 AMWe are only specks of dust in the vastness of the galaxay and in time we are but nothing so it matters not
Keep spouting that defeatist nonsense and you'll lead a life devoid of achievement. You can do better you know, you need only give yourself permission to. Banging on about "not giving freebies" and complaining "so-and-so stole my shit" is a poor consolation prize at best and pontificating how little it matters in the cosmic scheme of things obfuscates the core truth.

Namely that it does matter... to you. Or at least it should, you are the person that gets to live with yourself 24/7. The rest of us... well we get to have time off from you and your Poofer-esque delusions of grandeur any time we choose. [/quote]

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Here's a little North American ditty... quite the toe-tapper. And it has Saskatchewan in it too, so.... WIN!

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Women have an excuse for being temperamental .... Men have none. They're aggro bastards...

Go Barbra!!!   :djparty:

I am really glad you didn't do drugs, Barbs.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 26, 2023, 08:52:59 AMThey hate not being the center of attention. Well, the Karens of this world at least, I've been fortunate enough to associate with women that don't mind sharing the limelight... the ones that see their menfolk as their complement, not their competition.

You might have seen them. They're the ones that don't bitch about their significant other. They also tend to lean right. 

What a load of wank...This has got to be one of the most unhinged twaddle paragraphs you have even written and you have written plenty of unhinged twaddle over the years... I am sure that is the consensus among us flame warriors.

Most of the men at BH were bogans and jailbirds. ie, nobodies.

My record is married 39 years.... How many times have your right whingers here been married more than once? Dove 4, you supposedly twice... our good friends Lokmar and Biggie twice as well.

Just so you know, when your record is stellar and unblemished as mine, then you'll have something to crow about... You want a doormat as a partner so you are never challenged?... what a giant sook you are....lol

You might make a good JW with all your attitudes towards females.

Clueless, I'll send you a hint because I am nice like that.... you will NEVER be able to dominate me under under any circmstances. You tried your level best but failed miserably, sorta like your song selection.
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 03:53:26 PMWhat a load of wank...This has got to be one of the most unhinged twaddle paragraphs you have even written and you have written plenty of unhinged twaddle over the years... I am sure that is the consensus among us flame warriors.

Most of the men at BH were bogans and jailbirds. ie, nobodies.
YHBT!!!  :s_laugh:

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 03:53:26 PMMy record is married 39 years.... How many times have your right whingers here been married more than once? Dove 4, you supposedly twice... our good friends Lokmar and Biggie twice as well.

Just so you know, when your record is stellar and unblemished as mine, then you'll have something to crow about...
"Supposedly twice" you say?

Again... YHBT!!!  :s_laugh:

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 03:53:26 PMYou want a doormat as a partner so you are never challenged?...
No... I don't want a partner at all. I'm doing just fine on my own, thanks. Again YHBT!!! :s_laugh:

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 03:53:26 PMClueless, I'll send you a hint because I am nice like that.... you will NEVER be able to dominate me under under any circmstances.
And yet... YHBT!!!

And to think I wasn't even trying.  :crampe:

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 26, 2023, 03:18:31 PMWomen have an excuse for being temperamental .... Men have none. They're aggro bastards...

Go Barbra!!!   :djparty:

I am really glad you didn't do drugs, Barbs.
There wasn't enough coke to fill her big nose.  :crampe:

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

I have no idea what YHBT means so you dopey post doper is lost on me.... try again.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview