Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Went to see Sound of Freedom with the Mrs last night

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 06, 2023, 03:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 06, 2023, 03:32:20 PM
Any of you seen it? Thoughts?
I haven't. If I am not mistaken, it's about human trafficking?

DKG

I looked it up.

"The incredible true story of a former government agent turned vigilante who embarks on a dangerous mission to rescue hundreds of children from sex traffickers."

Adolf Oliver Bush

Yeah, that's it. I went looking for a download of it, but they were all cam versions I found and I didn't particularly feel like having my experience off it sullied by the rustle of snack wrappers and random farts.

So I ended up watching Predestination instead, a story based off the Robert Heinlein short story "All You Zombies". I'll check again for Sound Of Freedom in about a week I reckon.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Good... we need recommendations because anything these days is really substandard garbage.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 07, 2023, 04:37:24 AM
Good... we need recommendations because anything these days is really substandard garbage.
Prime Minister Trudeau went to see Barbie with his boyfriend.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Brent