The best topic

Replies: 7062
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:45:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Pictures Part Deux

Started by Shen Li, August 06, 2023, 06:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove on March 18, 2024, 06:08:14 PMIt looks SO clean and cute over there. 

How is the cost of living?
The Singapore dollar is worth more than the Canadian dollar, but less than the US dollar.

I am in a promotion with a much higher salary. So is my husband. And taxes are so much lower than in Canada. We get free housing too.

I guess a lazy white-trash slut like you would not understand working though.

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on March 19, 2024, 08:20:16 PMThe Singapore dollar is worth more than the Canadian dollar, but less than the US dollar.

I am in a promotion with a much higher salary. So is my husband. And taxes are so much lower than in Canada. We get free housing too.

I guess a lazy white-trash slut like you would not understand working though.

So you don't think people you consider slutty work at all?

What logic is that?  You and your husband still fuck eachother and hold jobs, right?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Little India in Singapore.

Shen Li

formosan

Quote from: Shen Li on March 25, 2024, 12:02:58 AM

Very nice pictures.
 :good:
It's strange that India is Canada's number one source of immigrants, but there are no India towns in Canadian cities..

Every small town and up has Indian restuarants and Indo Canadian owned shops, but no designated Indiatowns like we have designated Chinatowns.
too old to be a fashionista

JOE

Quote from: formosan on March 25, 2024, 12:28:43 PMVery nice pictures.
 :good:
It's strange that India is Canada's number one source of immigrants, but there are no India towns in Canadian cities..

Every small town and up has Indian restuarants and Indo Canadian owned shops, but no designated Indiatowns like we have designated Chinatowns.

Oh yes we do formosan

Come to Vancouver and you will see plenty of India towns.

Surrey bc majority is Indian.

That's like New India

formosan

Quote from: JOE on March 25, 2024, 12:36:25 PMOh yes we do formosan

Come to Vancouver and you will see plenty of India towns.

Surrey bc majority is Indian.

That's like New India
I was in Surrey recently and at least part of it is majority Indo Canadian.....to my knowledge it is not designated an Indiatown with the same zoning considerations that Chinatowns have..

NE Calgary is majority Indo Canadian too I believe, but they do not have any special designation.

Indo majority doesn't mean it is an Indiatown......that comes from city councils.

JOE

Quote from: formosan on March 25, 2024, 12:51:37 PMI was in Surrey recently and at least part of it is majority Indo Canadian.....to my knowledge it is not designated an Indiatown with the same zoning considerations that Chinatowns have..

NE Calgary is majority Indo Canadian too I believe, but they do not have any special designation.

Indo majority doesn't mean it is an Indiatown......that comes from city councils.

49th Avenue and main street in Vancouver is commonly referred to as IndiaTown. It has street signs written in their language

JOE

Lucky thing I git along with Indians and even Chinese, formosan.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: JOE on March 25, 2024, 01:09:45 PM49th Avenue and main street in Vancouver is commonly referred to as IndiaTown. It has street signs written in their language
Is it designated an Indiatown?

I checked and I can't find anything......perhaps you can post a link.

Shen Li

An impulse purchase. I'll deflate it and hide it before my sons get here. They'll think it's gay.

Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 View List